Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,805 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:41 AM

The Sex Addict - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The Sex Addict (530 Views)

6 Definite Signs That You're Not Yet A Social Media Addict / True Life Story Of An Addict (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Sex Addict by Chrisrare: 3:51pm On Jun 14, 2019
A certain zoo acquired a very rare species of gorilla. Within a few weeks, the female gorilla became very horney, and difficult to handle. Upon examination, the zoo veterinarian determined the problem. The gorilla was on heat. To make matters worse, there were no male gorilla species available. While reflecting on their problem, the zoo dministrators noticed Kayode, an employee responsible for cleaning the animal cages. So, the zoo administrators thought they might have a solution. Kayode was approached with a proposition:
"Would you be willing to have sex with the gorilla for ten thousand naira?" Kayode showed some interest, buit said he would have to think the matter over carefully. The following day, Kayode announced that he would
accept their offer, but only under three conditions.
"First," he said, "My wife must not know about this''.
Secondly, I want nothing to do with any offspring that may result from this union." The zoo administrators quickly agreed to these
conditions, so they asked what was his third
condition. "Well," said Kayode, "you have to give me another week to come up with the ten thousand naira."

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Help You Today? Been A Faithful Day / Davido O.B.O. Another Comedy Skit.... I Can't Believe Davido Can Act Like This / Funny Names In Ilorin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.