Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,014 members, 7,835,438 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:14 AM

Actor Bolanle Ninalowo Goes Shirtless On Set Of 'the Enemy I Know' - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actor Bolanle Ninalowo Goes Shirtless On Set Of 'the Enemy I Know' (3493 Views)

BBNaija's Laycon Goes Shirtless In Photoshoot / Alexx Ekubo Goes Shirtless, Under Fire Over “Indecent Exposure” (Photo) / "My Body Na Ebeano!": Peter Okoye Goes Shirtless In New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actor Bolanle Ninalowo Goes Shirtless On Set Of 'the Enemy I Know' by UncleGist: 3:53pm On Jun 14, 2019
GistMore.com

Nollywood actor, bolanle Ninalowo goes shirtless on set of 'The Enemy I Know', a new movie produced by Rita Daniels.

He also shows off a sneak peek at your room. The movie features the following;
@iamnino_b @regina.daniels @solasobowale @kenerics @tanaadelana @jidekosoko @desmondelliot @rita.daniels06 @officialarole

See more photos here; http://gistmore.com/actor-bolanle-ninalowo-goes-shirtless-on-set-of-the-enemy-i-know

Lalasticlala

Re: Actor Bolanle Ninalowo Goes Shirtless On Set Of 'the Enemy I Know' by UncleGist: 3:53pm On Jun 14, 2019

1 Share

Re: Actor Bolanle Ninalowo Goes Shirtless On Set Of 'the Enemy I Know' by UncleGist: 3:58pm On Jun 14, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Actor Bolanle Ninalowo Goes Shirtless On Set Of 'the Enemy I Know' by yanabasee(m): 4:01pm On Jun 14, 2019
Iyana did more... He grew up!!
Re: Actor Bolanle Ninalowo Goes Shirtless On Set Of 'the Enemy I Know' by chukwuibuipob: 4:04pm On Jun 14, 2019
undecided lipsrsealed diz guy go dey fuk sugar mummies/daughter together.
Re: Actor Bolanle Ninalowo Goes Shirtless On Set Of 'the Enemy I Know' by LearnITsmash(m): 4:24pm On Jun 14, 2019
Most of these bodybuilders are not good in bed, quite disappointing

3 Likes

Re: Actor Bolanle Ninalowo Goes Shirtless On Set Of 'the Enemy I Know' by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jun 14, 2019
undecidedThe chest fit resist bullet?

2 Likes

Re: Actor Bolanle Ninalowo Goes Shirtless On Set Of 'the Enemy I Know' by tabithababy(f): 4:45pm On Jun 14, 2019
Always going shirtless in movies
Re: Actor Bolanle Ninalowo Goes Shirtless On Set Of 'the Enemy I Know' by PrincessB1(f): 4:49pm On Jun 14, 2019
Zhegx:
L grin Lz

1 Like

Re: Actor Bolanle Ninalowo Goes Shirtless On Set Of 'the Enemy I Know' by movingclouds(m): 6:07pm On Jun 14, 2019
Zhegx:
E get enough room to house bullets...

1 Like

Re: Actor Bolanle Ninalowo Goes Shirtless On Set Of 'the Enemy I Know' by delectablegyal(f): 7:10pm On Jun 14, 2019
he can have a small phallus like that. it is not by all these.

1 Like

Re: Actor Bolanle Ninalowo Goes Shirtless On Set Of 'the Enemy I Know' by CHAVINCI: 7:28pm On Jun 14, 2019
Iyanya do pass this one,he career still nosedive like nigerian airway
Re: Actor Bolanle Ninalowo Goes Shirtless On Set Of 'the Enemy I Know' by Richdad50(m): 7:56pm On Jun 14, 2019
shocked

Creatine muscles. Like a balloon, it will go down when it's time.

Richdad

1 Like

Re: Actor Bolanle Ninalowo Goes Shirtless On Set Of 'the Enemy I Know' by prodigyhenry: 8:04pm On Jun 14, 2019
LearnITsmash:
Most of these bodybuilders are not good in bed, quite disappointing

Woow this is great, we can only imagine the hard work and research and sampling you must have done to come to this conclusion. You're doing great bro, keep on with the good job, more oil to your anal hole

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Actor Bolanle Ninalowo Goes Shirtless On Set Of 'the Enemy I Know' by TheFacelessMan: 8:44pm On Jun 14, 2019
grin
Re: Actor Bolanle Ninalowo Goes Shirtless On Set Of 'the Enemy I Know' by AverageAnnie(f): 9:18pm On Jun 14, 2019
So na Regina's mum get the movie.. No wonder they(the actors) were all snapping with Ned... Billionaire son in law
Re: Actor Bolanle Ninalowo Goes Shirtless On Set Of 'the Enemy I Know' by kushercain: 11:33pm On Jun 14, 2019
Zhegx:

This meme dey so notorious. Which kain pikin be this sef grin

1 Like

Re: Actor Bolanle Ninalowo Goes Shirtless On Set Of 'the Enemy I Know' by CapitalHYC(m): 5:08am On Jun 15, 2019
Nino my Guy... Bad Guy

(1) (Reply)

Broda Shaggi Vs Lil Smart, Who Is The Best Dancer / Tonto Dikeh Shares Update On Her New Body (PHOTO) / Biography Of Jarvis AI: Tiktok Content Creator Jadorlita

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.