Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,815 members, 7,810,130 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:20 PM

N10'000 Sets You Financially Free! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / N10'000 Sets You Financially Free! (304 Views)

Financial Freedom Enlightenment: Become Financially Free Through MailDrops (MD) / Let Me Connect You To This Company That Will Liberate You Financially / 5 Signs That You Would Financially Successful (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

N10'000 Sets You Financially Free! by SolutionGeneral(m): 5:55pm On Jun 14, 2019
Do you knw you can be financially independent with just N10'000 only? All you need is determination, focus and what i call- vocational commitment. If you are worried you don't have plenty sum to start a lucrative business or, if you would like to ditch the 9am-5pm work routine, debunk the belief that only the rich will continue ton be rich, earn stupendously at the end of every month or quit your present job, then this is for you.
I am set to take you by the hand and carefully show you step by step how to start, make, package and sell LIPSTICK (LIP COLOURANTS) and LIP BALM here in Nigeria with just a token amount of N10'000 only. Interested? Mail me at allyoudneed@gmail.com for comprehensive info.

Cheers, to your success.
Re: N10'000 Sets You Financially Free! by SolutionGeneral(m): 6:53am On Jun 15, 2019
NB: Pls note well, this is not a get rich quick formula, if that's what you want, you can seek that elsewhere. This only guaranties a constant residual income, over time you may become rich if you're persistent and/or congruent, but i do not promise a overnight wealth here. Also note that the N10'000 in the post above is just the minimum amount you can use to start the LIPSTICK and LIP-BALM production/distribution business; any investment in this business is sure to generate a minimum of 100% ROI i.e if you invest N50'000, N100'000 is least sure.
Stop saying no business to invest in, stop complaining about being broke or the country's economy status. Help yourself! Find food for yourself and your family and become an active player in the labour employment scheme giving job to others. Take the bull by the horn now, let me show you the simple secret to starting a lucrative LIPSTICK/LIP BALM business today! Contact me here: allyoudneed@gmail.com.

Most women wear LIPSTICK or LIP-BALM(WETLIPS). Hurry now!

(1) (Reply)

Alipay Certification, Help Withdraw Money / Tecno Camon 11 For Sale. 3gb Ram 33gb ROM . Very Affordable / What Are The High Income Skills In Nigeria Today?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.