Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,114 members, 7,811,132 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:36 AM

Herbalist Who Impersonates Baru, Adesina Arrested By EFCC (photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Herbalist Who Impersonates Baru, Adesina Arrested By EFCC (photo) (17235 Views)

Kehinde Emmanuel Adeyanju Wanted By EFCC (Photo) / Yahoo Boy Impersonates Godwin Emefiele, CBN Governor (Photos) / Man Who Impersonates Yinka Ayefele Arrested, Sleeps And Defrauds Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Herbalist Who Impersonates Baru, Adesina Arrested By EFCC (photo) by Gistring: 5:55pm On Jun 14, 2019
GistMore.com

The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission EFCC, Ilorin Zonal Office has arraigned a 31-year-old herbalist, Jamiu Isiaka on a four-count charge in a Kwara State High Court, before Justice M. Abdulgafar for impersonating the group Managing Director of the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation, NNPC, Dr Maikanti Baru and the special adviser to the president on Media and Publicity, Mr. Femi Adesina and duping a Korean national in the process.

The suspect, with others at large,allegedly used the names of the senior government officials to scam a South Korean national, Keun Sig Kim to the tune of N30million (Thirty Million Naira) under a false pretence of securing for him an NNPC approval/marketing form and license certificate to buy crude oil in Nigeria.

According to Kim, "I transferred Four Thousand, Two Hundred and Eighty-five United States Dollars, Seventy-one cents only to the United Bank of Africa, account number 2107575870 in the name of one Jamiu Isiaka, an associate of Mr Shola Adeshina. It is noteworthy that this account particulars have been provided severally for me to make transfer to."

During interrogation with the officials of the Commission, Isiaka claimed that he used the money to conduct sacrifice for the petitioner. He further claimed to have bought a vulture, skin of elephant, elephant intestine, skull of a lion and liver of gorilla among others.

See more here >> http://gistmore.com/n30m-fraud-efcc-arraigns-herbalist-who-impersonates-baru-adesina-photo

2 Shares

Re: Herbalist Who Impersonates Baru, Adesina Arrested By EFCC (photo) by rusher14: 6:18pm On Jun 14, 2019
vulture, skin of elephant, elephant intestine, skull of a lion and liver of gorilla

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Herbalist Who Impersonates Baru, Adesina Arrested By EFCC (photo) by IamSoProlific: 7:26pm On Jun 14, 2019
Hiaaa shocked shocked shocked

So him juju no fit make am "the invisible man" or maybe give him signal on wetin wan happen. See storyline, guyman wan use storyline for efcc too.

Vain people deceiving themselves and the gullible ones est...

Well I happen to be among those that got gifted 20k from the man that got gifted 3million. So since it's a season of gifting, I want to gift people too so that the gifting chain would continue.

I'm gifting 10k among 50people here on Nairaland, just send me your account number let me show some love....

No Dm please, paste it here since others are doing it for the gram I also want to do it for raland. (Reigning in my own lane and where my hand reach)

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Herbalist Who Impersonates Baru, Adesina Arrested By EFCC (photo) by bazzyblings: 7:26pm On Jun 14, 2019
wink

1 Like

Re: Herbalist Who Impersonates Baru, Adesina Arrested By EFCC (photo) by Stone123(m): 7:26pm On Jun 14, 2019
cool
Re: Herbalist Who Impersonates Baru, Adesina Arrested By EFCC (photo) by gboyetade: 7:27pm On Jun 14, 2019
Wonderful
Re: Herbalist Who Impersonates Baru, Adesina Arrested By EFCC (photo) by Princemedico18: 7:28pm On Jun 14, 2019
Herberlist nah Yahoo boys again......[b][/b]
Re: Herbalist Who Impersonates Baru, Adesina Arrested By EFCC (photo) by Ravenna: 7:28pm On Jun 14, 2019
Korean,?
Re: Herbalist Who Impersonates Baru, Adesina Arrested By EFCC (photo) by alizma: 7:29pm On Jun 14, 2019
Abeg make the man do breakdown of the expenses, if i no fit kill lion to get the scull, i go fit catch vulture

2 Likes

Re: Herbalist Who Impersonates Baru, Adesina Arrested By EFCC (photo) by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jun 14, 2019
A F O N J A
skull miners

1 Like

Re: Herbalist Who Impersonates Baru, Adesina Arrested By EFCC (photo) by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jun 14, 2019
grin
Re: Herbalist Who Impersonates Baru, Adesina Arrested By EFCC (photo) by asdfjklhaha(f): 7:30pm On Jun 14, 2019
ok
Re: Herbalist Who Impersonates Baru, Adesina Arrested By EFCC (photo) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:31pm On Jun 14, 2019
Scantyhair:
A F O N J A

skull miners

SHUT UP AND SAY NO TO TRIBALISM little boy!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Herbalist Who Impersonates Baru, Adesina Arrested By EFCC (photo) by BRRR: 7:31pm On Jun 14, 2019
He should go to jail nd continue his consultation there. At list 30 years will do
Re: Herbalist Who Impersonates Baru, Adesina Arrested By EFCC (photo) by GOFRONT(m): 7:31pm On Jun 14, 2019
angry
Re: Herbalist Who Impersonates Baru, Adesina Arrested By EFCC (photo) by landforeast(m): 7:31pm On Jun 14, 2019
Many ugly tory
Re: Herbalist Who Impersonates Baru, Adesina Arrested By EFCC (photo) by PapaAdanna: 7:31pm On Jun 14, 2019
Afonjas and barbarism

Can u Imagine, the skin of elephant and the intestine, the soul of tiger etc

Re: Herbalist Who Impersonates Baru, Adesina Arrested By EFCC (photo) by soberdrunk(m): 7:32pm On Jun 14, 2019
Kai!!! $4,200 dollars sacrifice!!!?? If the gods see that kain sacrifice fear go catch them..... angry angry
Re: Herbalist Who Impersonates Baru, Adesina Arrested By EFCC (photo) by AngelicBeing: 7:32pm On Jun 14, 2019
rusher14:
vulture, skin of elephant, elephant intestine, skull of a lion and liver of gorilla

This cracked me up big time, like seriously, liver of gorrilla, skull of a lion, mehn, guymen are funny, he is not a herbalist, chai, nawao, see format, @topic, he should be flogged 30 million lashes of koboko laden with chilly pepper and sentenced to 10 years in jail, case closed grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Herbalist Who Impersonates Baru, Adesina Arrested By EFCC (photo) by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jun 14, 2019
post=79334483:

SHUT UP AND SAY NO TO TRIBALISM little boy!

A F O N J A

but I go like Bleep una women sha
Re: Herbalist Who Impersonates Baru, Adesina Arrested By EFCC (photo) by BlackfireX: 7:34pm On Jun 14, 2019
Afonja doing what they do best...

Impersonating baru and adesina.

Very soon they will impersonate fallen demons...... Oohhh I forgot they are there descendants.
Re: Herbalist Who Impersonates Baru, Adesina Arrested By EFCC (photo) by asdfjklhaha(f): 7:34pm On Jun 14, 2019
Re: Herbalist Who Impersonates Baru, Adesina Arrested By EFCC (photo) by Kenneth10110(m): 7:36pm On Jun 14, 2019
Christianq344:
[sup][/sup]
. EFCC come and see one here ooo smiley
Re: Herbalist Who Impersonates Baru, Adesina Arrested By EFCC (photo) by Billionaire09: 7:37pm On Jun 14, 2019
Fulani and Yoruba stealing, anyways, he won't spend much time in their northern palace (custody).

He should have impersonated buhari as jubril is doing.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsmen Kill Man In Nasarawa State (Graphic Photos) / Paedophile Bags 14 Years In Jail In Edo For Defiling 12-Year-Old Schoolgirl / Youth Activist Ties Himself To Tree In Protest Against Killing In Zamfara State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.