Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,943 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:23 AM

Can You Imagine Today Is Former Governor Akinwunmi Ambode's Birthday? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can You Imagine Today Is Former Governor Akinwunmi Ambode's Birthday? (957 Views)

Ex-Lagos Governor, Akinwunmi Ambode Revalidates APC Membership / I Am Wiser Now - Governor Akinwunmi Ambode / Governor Akinwunmi Ambode Spotted With Babajide Sanwoolu And Femi Hamzat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Imagine Today Is Former Governor Akinwunmi Ambode's Birthday? by hisexcellency34: 8:32pm On Jun 14, 2019
Former Lagos State governor, Akinwunmi Ambode turns 56 today. He was born June 14 1963.

Yet nobody mentioned it since morning.

Is This how worthless the man has become less than a month after leaving office?

Re: Can You Imagine Today Is Former Governor Akinwunmi Ambode's Birthday? by otunbalamba: 8:33pm On Jun 14, 2019
grin
Re: Can You Imagine Today Is Former Governor Akinwunmi Ambode's Birthday? by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jun 14, 2019
At least you have now mentioned it, so he’s not that worthless. Life goes on. I’ll advise you to focus more on your dreams, he has achieved enough. Fmr accountant general of Lagos, former governor. Let’s focus on our own dreams

3 Likes

Re: Can You Imagine Today Is Former Governor Akinwunmi Ambode's Birthday? by hisexcellency34: 8:38pm On Jun 14, 2019
Wehrey spotted. I remembered how you posted here that if APC refused to field him as candidate, they will lose Lagos. You are one of those who misadvised the poor man.

Cacawa2:
At least you have now mentioned it, so he’s not that worthless. Life goes on. I’ll advise you to focus more on your dreams, he has achieved enough. Fmr accountant general of Lagos, former governor. Let’s focus on our own dreams
Re: Can You Imagine Today Is Former Governor Akinwunmi Ambode's Birthday? by SarkinYarki: 9:06pm On Jun 14, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Wehrey spotted. I remembered how you posted here that if APC refused to field him as candidate, they will lose Lagos. You are one of those who misadvised the poor man.

At 36 you are still in your mum's house this man
Re: Can You Imagine Today Is Former Governor Akinwunmi Ambode's Birthday? by hisexcellency34: 9:09pm On Jun 14, 2019
I'm 45 and happily married. Maybe you are referring to your sister?

SarkinYarki:

Re: Can You Imagine Today Is Former Governor Akinwunmi Ambode's Birthday? by SarkinYarki: 9:10pm On Jun 14, 2019
hisexcellency34:

You married in your mum's house? shocked shocked
Re: Can You Imagine Today Is Former Governor Akinwunmi Ambode's Birthday? by blackboy(m): 9:28pm On Jun 14, 2019
Happy birthday to him.
Re: Can You Imagine Today Is Former Governor Akinwunmi Ambode's Birthday? by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jun 14, 2019
hisexcellency34:

Where did I post that?
Re: Can You Imagine Today Is Former Governor Akinwunmi Ambode's Birthday? by Horbar1: 10:03pm On Jun 14, 2019
That's life. You're only relevant when people are benefiting from you.

Get your day old chicks from reputable hatcheries at affordable prices.

Check my signature.
Re: Can You Imagine Today Is Former Governor Akinwunmi Ambode's Birthday? by reicherMan: 10:21pm On Jun 14, 2019
SarkinYarki:

hisexcellency34:

SarkinYarki:
You married in your mum's house? shocked shocked
Re: Can You Imagine Today Is Former Governor Akinwunmi Ambode's Birthday? by ProfessorHank: 11:51pm On Jun 14, 2019
It's really sad how people respond to each others here.

We're all humans created in the image of God.

Why are we doing this to ourselves?
Blacks ask yourselves why.

The whole world reads everything on this Nairaland and they judge us based on these awful replies n convo.

Brothers the way we make our beds is the way we lie on them in this life.

Why these replies?

Is this how we want the world to see us?

This is internet and everyone reads Nairaland because it reports in google search results about Nigeria online forums.

Why are u doing this?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can You Imagine Today Is Former Governor Akinwunmi Ambode's Birthday? by ProfessorHank: 11:52pm On Jun 14, 2019

The whole world reads everything on this Nairaland and they judge us based on these awful replies n convo.

Why these replies?

This is internet and everyone reads Nairaland because it reports in google search results about Nigeria online forums.

Why are u doing this?
Re: Can You Imagine Today Is Former Governor Akinwunmi Ambode's Birthday? by tyup(m): 12:11am On Jun 15, 2019
hisexcellency34:

a 45year old man shouldn't be talking like this

Tho you're my dad's age mate but sir You're very shameless sad
Re: Can You Imagine Today Is Former Governor Akinwunmi Ambode's Birthday? by tyup(m): 12:13am On Jun 15, 2019
ProfessorHank:

Why these replies?

Why are u doing this?

let this dude know hisexcellency34
Re: Can You Imagine Today Is Former Governor Akinwunmi Ambode's Birthday? by hisexcellency34: 7:55am On Jun 15, 2019
You mean your late father?

tyup:

a 45year old man shouldn't be talking like this

Tho you're my dad's age mate but sir You're very shameless sad
Re: Can You Imagine Today Is Former Governor Akinwunmi Ambode's Birthday? by tyup(m): 11:43am On Jun 15, 2019
hisexcellency34:
You mean your late father?

Yeah your late useless slowpoke Father sad

You're just a bastard son of a Thousand father angry

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Togo Nationals Storm Lagos To Protest Against Gnassigbe’s Government / FG Reveals Plan To Review Revenue Sharing Formula / No Arrest Was Made In Relation To Attack On Ekweremadu - German Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.