Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

850 Students Pass Law School Resit Exams, Say DG - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 850 Students Pass Law School Resit Exams, Say DG (296 Views)

Overcrowding: Six UNICAL Students Pass Out During An Exam / UNIBEN Denies Asking 'Aggressive Malpractice' Student To Resit Exams / This Is What Nigerian Students Pass Through Just For Nothing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

850 Students Pass Law School Resit Exams, Say DG by Tundemanias: 9:40pm On Jun 14, 2019
The Council of Legal Education has said that 850 students of the Nigerian Law School passed the Bar Final Resit Examinations conducted in April.

The council made this known in a statement signed by the Director-General of the School, Prof. Isah Ciroma on Friday in Abuja.

The council, while releasing the results said that a total of 1,680 participated in the examinations.

Corona said that while 850 of the students were successful, 34 had conditional pass marks and 724 others failed the examinations.

The council while translating the results, further explained that only 50.60 per cent passed the examinations, 2.02 per cent had conditional pass and 43.10 per cent failed the examinations.

The council also said that the Call to Bar ceremony for the successful candidates would hold on July 9 in Abuja.

Source; https://maniagist.com/2019/06/14/850-students-pass-law-school-resit-exams-say-dg/

Re: 850 Students Pass Law School Resit Exams, Say DG by Tundemanias: 9:40pm On Jun 14, 2019
shocked
Re: 850 Students Pass Law School Resit Exams, Say DG by Jmk9292(m): 10:14pm On Jun 14, 2019
Everybody must not be a lawyer... Every discipline is as important as the other... Most people are into certain professions under duress...
This amounts to colossal inefficiency and unproffessionalism.....
My son must be a lawyer, without chamber..
My son must be a doctor without stethoscope or even bp apparatus.
There was a country

(1) (Reply)

Unicaf Scholarship For Your Master's Degree / Please Advise:i Got Scholarship I Couldn't Afford, Flight Ticket, 50% Tuition. / Love and light

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.