Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,344 members, 7,850,248 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 04:58 PM

Patience Or Michelle: Who Looks Better? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Patience Or Michelle: Who Looks Better? (1650 Views)

Poll: Who looks better and cuter?

Patience Jonathan: 33% (7 votes)
Michelle Obama: 47% (10 votes)
Both: 4% (1 vote)
Neither: 4% (1 vote)
Equal: 9% (2 votes)
This poll has ended

Meet Mercy Aigbe’s Stylish Daughter Michelle Who’s Just As Beautiful As Her Mom / Tiwa Savage Vs Omawunmi:Who Looks Better In Baby Bump(Photos) / Who Looks Better Bald: Beyonce or Britney Spears? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Patience Or Michelle: Who Looks Better? by AloyEmeka5: 7:07pm On Oct 03, 2010
Re: Patience Or Michelle: Who Looks Better? by Kx: 7:11pm On Oct 03, 2010
The difference is clear
Every patience is patience uzokwor of nollywood.
Michele for life
Re: Patience Or Michelle: Who Looks Better? by Nobody: 7:46pm On Oct 03, 2010
No body fit compare sleep with death. Mrs obama dusts patience in all facets
Re: Patience Or Michelle: Who Looks Better? by AloyEmeka5: 8:41pm On Oct 03, 2010
toba:

No body fit compare sleep with death. Mrs obama dusts patience in all facets

How? Dressing?; assets?; pretty face?
Re: Patience Or Michelle: Who Looks Better? by ada24: 9:50pm On Oct 03, 2010
like comparing a bently with a ford mondeo.
Re: Patience Or Michelle: Who Looks Better? by Nobody: 10:06pm On Oct 03, 2010
Aloy+Emeka:

How? Dressing?; assets?; pretty face?
yes to all
Re: Patience Or Michelle: Who Looks Better? by Dsense(m): 1:14am On Oct 04, 2010
It's like comparing poo poo with Moi Moi, Michelle ofcourse.
Re: Patience Or Michelle: Who Looks Better? by safarigirl(f): 1:27am On Oct 04, 2010
IF THIS IS SUPPOSED TO BE AN INSULT TO MICHELLE, IT'S ON POINT, I MEAN, HOW CAN ANY1 COMPARE STUNNIN MICHELLE TO PATIENCE?
Re: Patience Or Michelle: Who Looks Better? by Nobody: 1:37am On Oct 04, 2010
Seriously michelle's got terrible dress sense.

I am going to assume its patience ozokwo

second off what on heck is michelle wearing in that pic?

third off michellle is just fine,seriously the woman is nt beautiful nt to tok of pretty .

fourth off patience is a very pretty woman for her age

so in this case patience looks better
Re: Patience Or Michelle: Who Looks Better? by Nobody: 1:40am On Oct 04, 2010
jennykadry:

Seriously michelle's got terrible dress sense.

third off michellle is just fine,seriously the woman is nt beautiful nt to tok of pretty .

LOL Most times, it's not her fault. They choose her design for her. . . .she's mrs president, she has to be careful when it comes to how she represents the USA.

@post
Mrs Jonathan has no shape. . . . angry
I give it to Michelle. . . . I love her stature.
Re: Patience Or Michelle: Who Looks Better? by Nobody: 1:42am On Oct 04, 2010
oh, is it patience jonathan abi ozokwo? if its jonathan then i manage michelle in this case
Re: Patience Or Michelle: Who Looks Better? by AloyEmeka5: 6:45pm On Oct 04, 2010
jennykadry:

Seriously michelle's got  terrible dress sense.

Gbam.
Re: Patience Or Michelle: Who Looks Better? by spikedcylinder: 8:46pm On Oct 04, 2010
One man's meat is another's poison.
They both look very different, have different shapes and dress sense. Neither of them is ugly.
Abi you people want Patience too to go and do cosmetic surgery and die there?
Re: Patience Or Michelle: Who Looks Better? by sophy09: 5:36am On Oct 05, 2010
If it is appearance, Michelle got it, but beauty Patience has it. Michelle is not beautiful, she cover it up with her dressing and statue. Facially, patience is a beauty but she needs to watch her weight.
Re: Patience Or Michelle: Who Looks Better? by spikedcylinder: 5:46am On Oct 05, 2010
sophy09:

If it is appearance, Michelle got it, but beauty Patience has it. Michelle is not beautiful, she cover it up with her dressing and statue. Facially, patience is a beauty but she needs to watch her weight.

Michelle has a statue?
Re: Patience Or Michelle: Who Looks Better? by Dolemite(f): 8:44am On Oct 05, 2010
Wow that patience is a babe, look at those curves, that style, what a pretty lady, Michelle doesn't have a thing on her. . . -.-
Re: Patience Or Michelle: Who Looks Better? by ifyalways(f): 9:06am On Oct 05, 2010
Both are beautiful in their own ways.@OP,Why not compare Mitchel with her age-mates,Is Patience not old enuff to be Mitchels mum
Re: Patience Or Michelle: Who Looks Better? by oyinda3(f): 9:15am On Oct 05, 2010
they both look good. michelle is taller and skinnier though so i guess she looks better.

michelle has an interesting physique. her arms are especially skinny when you meet/see her up close in person and her face looked more mature but she is pretty tall so of course she looks good in clothing. the only person she compares to is carla bruni who is the first lady of france and a former supermodel-yea i should have been paying more attention to her speech rather than her looks. lol
Re: Patience Or Michelle: Who Looks Better? by svovi: 2:55pm On Oct 05, 2010
BOTH LADIES ARE FEARFULLY AND WONDERFULLY MADE,all you lot trashing Patience becareful

(1) (Reply)

Lindsay Lohan To Be Sentenced To Jail / How Our Daughter Met Chinedu"aki"ikedieze – In-law, Mr. Lawrence Nwajah / Photos: Jide Kosoko’s Daughter Sola Weds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.