Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:57 AM

Timi Dakolo Dances & Sings With His Children In School To Celebrate Father's Day - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Timi Dakolo Dances & Sings With His Children In School To Celebrate Father's Day (854 Views)

Rihanna Reaches Out To 17-year-old Nigerian Hawker Who Sings With An Angelic Voi / Ooni Of Ife Sings With Paul Okoye In His Palace (Photo) / Flavour Shares Photo With His Father To Celebrate Father's Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Timi Dakolo Dances & Sings With His Children In School To Celebrate Father's Day by gistfever: 10:24pm On Jun 14, 2019
@Gistvic.com

Popular Nigerian singer, Timi Dakolo was seen dancing and singing with his children in school as he celebrates father's day. Gistvic Reports.

Timi Dakolo was really having a father to child time with his kids as he hugged them.

He wrote:
"THE LITEST DADDY IN TOWN,I AM VERY SURE MY CHILDREN WILL BE SAYING THIS OUR FATHER HAS COME AGAIN.FATHER’S DAY IN SCHOOL .THIS IS OUR ONLY FATHER’S DAY,PLEASE ALLOW ME TO ENJOY IT"

Watch Video Here>>
Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2019/06/timi-dakolo-dances-and-sings-with-his.html

1 Share

Re: Timi Dakolo Dances & Sings With His Children In School To Celebrate Father's Day by gistfever: 10:24pm On Jun 14, 2019

1 Share

Re: Timi Dakolo Dances & Sings With His Children In School To Celebrate Father's Day by gistfever: 10:24pm On Jun 14, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Timi Dakolo Dances & Sings With His Children In School To Celebrate Father's Day by Emaax77(m): 10:26pm On Jun 14, 2019
Proud to be a prospective Father . Lol
Re: Timi Dakolo Dances & Sings With His Children In School To Celebrate Father's Day by Onyi22(f): 10:44pm On Jun 14, 2019
Which kind song him dy sing?
Re: Timi Dakolo Dances & Sings With His Children In School To Celebrate Father's Day by Ciaos: 3:56am On Jun 15, 2019
Father's day shocked which time dem do am... Yeye father's way full everywhere no dey let father's day sweet.
Re: Timi Dakolo Dances & Sings With His Children In School To Celebrate Father's Day by emapraiz(m): 6:22am On Jun 15, 2019
to be a father con dey sweet me

(1) (Reply)

Amazing Photos From Burna Boy’s Album Launch / Ceore Finally Drops Worth It(freestyle) / Singer K.michelle Poses Without Clothes In Her Bathroom (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.