Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,628 members, 7,813,079 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:31 AM

BREAKING: Senator Babayo Gamawa Is Dead - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: Senator Babayo Gamawa Is Dead (37190 Views)

For Suspending Me Pdp’ll Regret Its Action – Gamawa / Babayo Gamawa Decamps To APC From PDP / PDP Suspends Gamawa Babayo Garba, Deputy National Chairman. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING: Senator Babayo Gamawa Is Dead by gistok6: 10:42pm On Jun 14, 2019
Former Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), Deputy National chairman, Senator Babayo Garba Gamawa, is dead.

Garba reportedly died after a brief illness in Bauchi State on Friday.

According to DailyTrust, his Spokesperson, Isah Garba Gadau while confirming his death Friday night said,” He complained of a slight stomach ache and was taken to the Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University Teaching Hospital (ATBUTH) where he was admitted.

“I am heading to his house now.”

DAILY POST recalls that the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, National Working Committee, NWC, had on January 8 suspended, Sen. Babayo, for defecting to the ruling APC.

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/senator-babayo-gamawa-dies-in-bauchi.html

Re: BREAKING: Senator Babayo Gamawa Is Dead by isaacsegun(m): 10:49pm On Jun 14, 2019
q
Re: BREAKING: Senator Babayo Gamawa Is Dead by Nasa28(m): 10:51pm On Jun 14, 2019
RIP to the dead, lesson to the living.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Senator Babayo Gamawa Is Dead by babdap: 10:52pm On Jun 14, 2019
Death is inevitable
Re: BREAKING: Senator Babayo Gamawa Is Dead by muykem: 10:55pm On Jun 14, 2019
RIP
Re: BREAKING: Senator Babayo Gamawa Is Dead by GOFRONT(m): 11:16pm On Jun 14, 2019
cool
Re: BREAKING: Senator Babayo Gamawa Is Dead by Craziestgirl(f): 11:31pm On Jun 14, 2019
Stop using dumb article re-writers to rewrite articles.
They mess up the meanings to the point of incomprehensibility!
You need to attend a course in News Reporting/Editing.

Here is the News before you butchered it:

Former Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), Deputy National chairman, Senator Babayo Garba Gamawa, is dead.

According to DailyTrust, his Spokesperson, Isah Garba Gadau while confirming his death Friday night said,” He complained of a slight stomach ache and was taken to the Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University Teaching Hospital (ATBUTH) where he was admitted.

DAILY POST recalls that the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, National Working Committee, NWC, had on January 8 suspended, Sen. Babayo, for defecting to the ruling APC.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Senator Babayo Gamawa Is Dead by Rednaxelot: 11:43pm On Jun 14, 2019
Using dead English to report a dead man.

RIP to both

12 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Senator Babayo Gamawa Is Dead by talktrue1(m): 2:51am On Jun 15, 2019
Rednaxelot:
Using dead English to report a dead man.

RIP to both

"Garba purportedly kicked the bucket after a concise disease"

10 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Senator Babayo Gamawa Is Dead by talktrue1(m): 2:51am On Jun 15, 2019
RIP
Re: BREAKING: Senator Babayo Gamawa Is Dead by RealityShot: 3:09am On Jun 15, 2019
Chai... village people
Re: BREAKING: Senator Babayo Gamawa Is Dead by omaigala(m): 3:16am On Jun 15, 2019
It is only his good and bad deeds that are his companions in the grave now.

This is life.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Senator Babayo Gamawa Is Dead by Saltoflife: 4:21am On Jun 15, 2019
Aru hai pee.
PDP man

I for do advert here o. But make I respect the dead.
Re: BREAKING: Senator Babayo Gamawa Is Dead by careytommy37(m): 4:22am On Jun 15, 2019
Gabbage headline

RIP to the dead and their dead
Re: BREAKING: Senator Babayo Gamawa Is Dead by mmb(m): 4:22am On Jun 15, 2019
I think it is high time we discourage the use of idiomatic expression ' kick the bucket' because it sounds rude
Re: BREAKING: Senator Babayo Gamawa Is Dead by BlackfireX: 4:24am On Jun 15, 2019
SO?
Re: BREAKING: Senator Babayo Gamawa Is Dead by Next2Bezee(m): 4:27am On Jun 15, 2019
What a world.

While chasing whatever it is we hope to attain -- be it money, power, relationships, etc. -- we can sometimes forget to be thankful that we are alive.

I was told, today, about a woman who buried her husband on May 24th. At present, she is still in the village for mourning. Her son, a medical doctor who returned from the USA for the burial, was killed in an accident 2 nights ago. The woman still does not know; no one has the mind to tell her. She just buried her husband. How will she mourn? Will she survive?

Be grateful for life.

RIP to the senator. May God comfort his grieving family and friends.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Senator Babayo Gamawa Is Dead by Sweetcollins: 4:28am On Jun 15, 2019
Rest on senior citizen, I hope you are in harmony with Allah God
Re: BREAKING: Senator Babayo Gamawa Is Dead by Elfather12: 4:40am On Jun 15, 2019
Rip
Re: BREAKING: Senator Babayo Gamawa Is Dead by Monao: 4:47am On Jun 15, 2019
May his soul rest in peace IjN
Re: BREAKING: Senator Babayo Gamawa Is Dead by anochuko01(m): 5:17am On Jun 15, 2019
Ji, masun! Oh, o ti ku nii. Sun re o! Sun daada.
Re: BREAKING: Senator Babayo Gamawa Is Dead by seunfly: 5:22am On Jun 15, 2019
Seems like yesterday when I was serving in gamawa local government, the man seems like god in the area, now he is no more.

Nobody will live forever, our life must come to end one day, that is the only thing that is certain.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Senator Babayo Gamawa Is Dead by Realbelieveer(m): 5:28am On Jun 15, 2019
Craziestgirl:
Stop using dumb article re-writers to rewrite articles.
They mess up the meanings to the point of incomprehensibility!
You need to attend a course in News Reporting/Editing.

Here is the News before you butchered it:

Die na die abeg. No disturb us

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Goodluck Jonathan At A Meeting Of Election Observers In South Africa (Photos) / We Only Experimented With Server But Not For 2019 Elections, Says INEC / Photos Of Sokoto Residents On The Streets With Brooms, Shovels Over N1m Prize

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.