Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,289 members, 7,954,150 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:11 PM

'Being Buhari' By Bayo Omoboriowo: President Buhari Unveils Book - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'Being Buhari' By Bayo Omoboriowo: President Buhari Unveils Book (39072 Views)

Bayo Omoboriowo Visits Aro Long Juju Tourist Site In Abia With His Team (Photos) / Bayo Omoboriowo Renovates School Building, Donates School Bags In Ekiti (Photos) / Bayo Omoboriowo Shows Off His Family - Wife And Daughter (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Being Buhari' By Bayo Omoboriowo: President Buhari Unveils Book by EagleSquare1(m): 4:27pm On Jun 15, 2019
Would be nice to behold a copy. Great job, Bayo. And well done Mr. President.
Re: 'Being Buhari' By Bayo Omoboriowo: President Buhari Unveils Book by vastone(m): 6:23pm On Jun 15, 2019
YORUBAS ARE REAL SLAVES....SYCOPHANTS AND DEAD SCUMBAGS...IF BUHARI WERE TO BE A SE OR SS PRESIDO WTH THE LEVEL HE HAS TAKEN ZOOGERIA TOO..DEY WOULD HAVE USED ALL SORTS OF DEGRADING WORDS TO DESCRIBE HIM AS A SLOWPOKE ETC...BUT SEE THEM WITH THE STARK DULLARD, LICKING HIS ASS ND LAUNCHING A BOOK FOR. GOD YOU WOULD PUNISH LORD LUGARD DESCENDANTS THE QUEEN FOR BRINGING US 2GEDA WITH THIS SELL-OUTS AMEN. CHAI

1 Like

Re: 'Being Buhari' By Bayo Omoboriowo: President Buhari Unveils Book by franklingud(m): 9:29am On Jun 16, 2019
steperone:

Lmaoo... See ode, if you can actually read well, you’ll see that the book was Authored by Bayo, Buhari’s official photographer not Buhari... See your life?? If Buhari can’t read its safe to attribute it to old age... Whats your own excuse??
Okay now, authored by his stupid sycophant.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Being Buhari' By Bayo Omoboriowo: President Buhari Unveils Book by steperone(m): 12:23pm On Jun 16, 2019
franklingud:

Okay now, authored by his stupid sycophant.

Wow... You’re a very bitter somebody, I’m genuinely sorry for you and all the people around you... They deserve better!!
Re: 'Being Buhari' By Bayo Omoboriowo: President Buhari Unveils Book by franklingud(m): 3:21pm On Jun 16, 2019
steperone:

Wow... You’re a very bitter somebody, I’m genuinely sorry for you and all the people around you... They deserve better!!
Sorry for your miserable life and those of your fulani murdering relatives.
Blood idiot
Re: 'Being Buhari' By Bayo Omoboriowo: President Buhari Unveils Book by steperone(m): 3:47pm On Jun 16, 2019
franklingud:

Sorry for your miserable life and those of your fulani murdering relatives.
Blood idiot

You keep talking about cows and fulani’s in all your messages... Why? Did the fulani herdsmen kill your family? Is that why you’re so bitter and angry or did a cow rape you as a kid?? Cheer up bruhh, its not the end of the world!
Re: 'Being Buhari' By Bayo Omoboriowo: President Buhari Unveils Book by NkayStory(f): 3:58pm On Jun 16, 2019
LordviccoDaGuru:

na ur fada no sabi how to read and write, person wey pass u don pass you,...

Tell me what have you ever achieved in your life ??

Myndd44,Lalasticlala,Dominque e.t.c

Rule 2 broken
Re: 'Being Buhari' By Bayo Omoboriowo: President Buhari Unveils Book by franklingud(m): 4:08pm On Jun 16, 2019
steperone:

You keep talking about cows and fulani’s in all your messages... Why? Did the fulani herdsmen kill your family? Is that why you’re so bitter and angry or did a cow rape you as a kid?? Cheer up bruhh, its not the end of the world!
When I read the viles, the nonsense coming out of your doomed mouth. I wonder what your hands must have committed.
Get ready for karma. It's coming soon
Re: 'Being Buhari' By Bayo Omoboriowo: President Buhari Unveils Book by steperone(m): 5:13pm On Jun 16, 2019
franklingud:

When I read the viles, the nonsense coming out of your doomed mouth. I wonder what your hands must have committed.
Get ready for karma. It's coming soon

You want to evoke karma? You are a real dunce! iDid nothing but tried to call you to order with insults directed at your senselessness! You insulted Buhari that is probably your fathers mate, you called Bayo a psychopath, you insulted the fulani’s and hausa’s... iHope Karma comes for you too!
Re: 'Being Buhari' By Bayo Omoboriowo: President Buhari Unveils Book by franklingud(m): 11:46am On Jun 17, 2019
steperone:

You want to evoke karma? You are a real dunce! iDid nothing but tried to call you to order with insults directed at your senselessness! You insulted Buhari that is probably your fathers mate, you called Bayo a psychopath, you insulted the fulani’s and hausa’s... iHope Karma comes for you too!
Just last Saturday, fulani terrorists attacked a commuter bus carrying passengers, stole their money and goods, kidnapped 2 young girls there at Ugbowka Nkanu east Enugu state.
And you are here telling me that buhari is a good president?
Ever since that demon became president, those fulani terrorists have increased in attacks and in number.
When karma comes calling you can't even run away from her.
I won't reply your senselessness again.
Bloody fool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Militants At Bulari - Graphic Pics / Atiku Mum As Chicago State University Releases Tinubu’s Records / Nigerians This Is The United Niger Delta Union Map (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.