Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,087 members, 7,957,069 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 06:21 AM

I Had A Strange Feeling Before My Mum Died – Tayo Sobola - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Had A Strange Feeling Before My Mum Died – Tayo Sobola (504 Views)

Actress Tayo Sobola Rocks Mermaid Attire As She Celebrates Her 33rd Birthday / Tayo Sobola Always Looking Like A Beauty Queen In Every Fashion Sense / Tayo Sobola Accused Of Being A Cultist Over Her Outfit (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Had A Strange Feeling Before My Mum Died – Tayo Sobola by MhizMuna: 1:27am On Jun 15, 2019
On-screen character and filmmaker, Tayo Sobola, prominently known as Sotayogaga, was tossed into a sad state of mind a month ago after she lost her mum. In a meeting with Saturday Beats, she uncovered that before she heard the updates on her mom’s demise, she had a peculiar inclination.

Here was her narration below;

“My mum was everything to me; she was my confidant, even though we fought a lot. I was filming when I heard the news of her death, but prior to that time, I had a weird feeling and I was crying; people thought I was acting. I was extremely cold and I was standing by my car before I received the call from my sister, telling me my mum was gone. I drove all the way to her house by myself.”

“I am happy I had the time to discuss a lot of things with her before she passed on. I didn’t think there was any need to delay the final burial date because it wasn’t like we were trying to raise money to do it. I lost my dad in 2005 and till date, I still cry over that. Though a few days have passed, I still don’t want to believe that my mum is gone. I have buried a couple of people in my life but I still ask myself if she is actually dead. Even during the burial, I still couldn’t believe she was dead. I just try to console myself to stay strong,” she told Saturday Beats.

https://www./2019/06/actress-tayo-sobola-i-had-a-strange-feeling-before-my-mum-died.html

Cc: Lalasticlala
Cc: MissyB3
Cc: Fynestboi
Cc: Dominique
Cc: mynd44
Cc: Seun

Re: I Had A Strange Feeling Before My Mum Died – Tayo Sobola by itspzpics(m): 1:37am On Jun 15, 2019
angry grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Past Celebs:: Five Most Deadliest Armed Robbers Nigeria Had / . / Sabrina Carpenter Singular Act II Download. Full Album

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.