Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,359 members, 7,815,760 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:53 PM

Ruggedman Attacked In London Shortly After Naira Marley Was Released From Priso - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ruggedman Attacked In London Shortly After Naira Marley Was Released From Priso (41469 Views)

Fans Go Violent After Naira Marley Was Barred From Performing At Unilag / Braless Lady Throws Herself On Ground After Naira Marley Commented On Her Pix / Naira Marley Was Wanted For Robbery & Sexual Assault In London At Age 19 (Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ruggedman Attacked In London Shortly After Naira Marley Was Released From Priso by Hordbaz(m): 9:30am On Jun 15, 2019
Lolz

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ruggedman Attacked In London Shortly After Naira Marley Was Released From Priso by Nobody: 10:10am On Jun 15, 2019
iammo:

typical imbecileee who doesnt know the white are ripping his donkey looking monkey Asz Mr oponu number 3, the whites would read your comments and see the fool that blacks have become.

PS; use google to confirm that Nigeria isnt among the top 20 cybercrime hotspot, US,UK,Russia hack billions annually
Iammo abeg leave all those fools alone, they are just bitter
E be like say one yahoo boy don oppress them lol or better still collect their babe haha

I repeat any white falling for an imaginary model pics and get catfished is a Prevert and deserves it
Not even after the whites has done to us and are still doing to we blacks
You see mumu everywhere still defending them
Awon mugu
Marlians iyalaya yin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ruggedman Attacked In London Shortly After Naira Marley Was Released From Priso by TemmyT002(m): 10:41am On Jun 15, 2019
Madness everywhere
Re: Ruggedman Attacked In London Shortly After Naira Marley Was Released From Priso by horlique(m): 11:03am On Jun 15, 2019
So because rugged man spoke against yahoo yahoo he was attacked ,some useless nuggas attacked him. The world is a crazy place ,once you speak against even you become the target.
I hope for the yahoo apologist if yahoo boys use your sisters for blood rituals you all will be happy...

Rugged Man fear not God will protect ya....
Re: Ruggedman Attacked In London Shortly After Naira Marley Was Released From Priso by horlique(m): 11:06am On Jun 15, 2019
Those guys can't go free CCTV everywhere in London. Not like our darling Nigeria where some banks don't even have a working CCTV.

Leave crime.. alone..
Mark Zuckerberg worth over $80B is not a yahoo..
I have never seen a yahoo boy richer than Dangote...
Use your brain and make legit money...
Re: Ruggedman Attacked In London Shortly After Naira Marley Was Released From Priso by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 12:11pm On Jun 15, 2019
iammo:
grin

Leave nairamarley out of this broda oponu.

If you want to correct.your brother you.call him in person to tell him on the ills of yahoo yahoo , and offer.him a better means of survival, not like you snitch on him and watch him rot in jail while you gloat about it

.To hell with you thieving mofos! We will continue to call you out in public and online. Thieves deserve no respect. We don't advice them, we disgrace them. Barawo, Ole!

Re: Ruggedman Attacked In London Shortly After Naira Marley Was Released From Priso by liverpudian9(m): 12:11pm On Jun 15, 2019
awon oh ni gboh
Re: Ruggedman Attacked In London Shortly After Naira Marley Was Released From Priso by iammo(m): 12:15pm On Jun 15, 2019
ADAMUdaCOWBOY:

Even blood drinking fulani herdsmen dey complain chaiii , so yahoo boys tiff your cow ko?
Re: Ruggedman Attacked In London Shortly After Naira Marley Was Released From Priso by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 12:43pm On Jun 15, 2019
iammo:

Even blood drinking fulani herdsmen dey complain chaiii , so yahoo boys tiff your cow ko?
You are a bloody thief, we will not stop calling you that. I put you and blood sucking fulani herdsmen in the same league. Yahoo boys can't steal from my kind, they intellectually inferior to me.
Re: Ruggedman Attacked In London Shortly After Naira Marley Was Released From Priso by HeyCorleone(m): 1:27pm On Jun 15, 2019
iammo:
grin

Leave nairamarley out of this broda oponu.

If you want to correct.your brother you.call him in person to tell him on the ills of yahoo yahoo , and offer.him a better means of survival, not like you snitch on him and watch him rot in jail while you gloat about it

Who snitched on who? Smh.

Do some of you just take immense delight in being stupid or where you just born with defective brain cells?

Who snitched on who? That someone made a video endorsing internet fraud and even calling in everyone to support it, then gets picked up by law enforcement. A very stupid act that nobody else has ever done. How is that snitching? If I endorse rape, and get arrested, do I blame another man for my woes, even if I cry "I'm not a rapist"? Why do some of you reason like you were conceived after a Truth or Dare game?

The facts laid before us are so simple. Naira Marley was rather misguided and nailed his own coffin. That Rugged Man cautioned him was just a forewarn. Maybe if Naira had issued an apology on time, it would never have regenerated to this level. So you expected EFCC to just sit with their arms folded while one youth would be endorsing fraud? No. They had to be proactive. Naira Marley was just a scape goat who willingly led himself to the slaughter.

What irks me is how useless individuals like you see him as a freedom fighter despite his unintelligence and unchecked attitude. Then the fool himself walks about with the Black Power Fist.

And you blame your politicians for treating you cruelly. When you don't even reason well.
Re: Ruggedman Attacked In London Shortly After Naira Marley Was Released From Priso by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jun 15, 2019
cr7lomo:

It's certain that u are mentally unstable from a dysfunctional family... U de crase... rugged man should call him aside and advise him and offer him a better means of survival...u are definitely part of the reasons why this country is messed up
u mentioned a person's family just to prove a point....

Make my money just complete even if na south Africa make i just commot this zoo...
Re: Ruggedman Attacked In London Shortly After Naira Marley Was Released From Priso by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jun 15, 2019
iammo:

grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Omah Lay And Tems Have Been Freed And Handed Over To Nigerian Mission In Uganda / Enjoy My Kids And Have Sex With My Bobo – Annie Idibia Lists Her Goals / Davido’s Crew Hailing Ifeanyi, His Son (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.