Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,033 members, 7,818,052 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:05 AM

Kindly Help Analyze This Test Result - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Kindly Help Analyze This Test Result (397 Views)

Doctors In The House, Pls Help Me Analyze This Sperm Count Result / Plateau To Punish Culprits Who Leaked COVID-19 Index Test Result / Doctors/Nurses Help My Wife Analyze This Scan Result Abeg (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kindly Help Analyze This Test Result by RealPhoenix(m): 6:47am On Jun 15, 2019
Pls I need professional analysis of the test result presented below. I have presented verbatim as it was obtained from the hospital. What could be the possible cause(s) of the condition, could it be infection, accident, heredity, alcohol or what? Thanks

Examination: CRANIAL CT (NON-CONTRAST ENHANCED)
REPORT:
The scannogram appears within normal limit.

Serial axial sections with reconstructed images show an hyperdense lesion within the left cerebellum which measures 4.8x3.4x2.0 cm. There is minimal peri-lesional oedema. No epidural, subdural, intraventricular or subarachnoid haemorrhage seen. There is no bone fracture.
Intramaxillary polyps are noted with average size of 8.5mm (two in the left, one in the right).

CONCLUSION: MODERATE LEFT INTRACEREBELLAR HAEMORRHAGE.
Re: Kindly Help Analyze This Test Result by dingbang(m): 6:57am On Jun 15, 2019
What is definitely wrong with you people? Didnt you ask the doctor to explain in lay terms?

1 Like

Re: Kindly Help Analyze This Test Result by RealPhoenix(m): 7:01am On Jun 15, 2019
dingbang:
What is definitely wrong with you people? Didnt you ask the doctor to explain in lay terms?

If you have a solution, give, if you don't have, waka. You should know there's a reason for seeking professional opinion, what if it's an examination question or something.

1 Like

Re: Kindly Help Analyze This Test Result by AngryParrot1: 7:08am On Jun 15, 2019
RealPhoenix:
Pls I need professional analysis of the test result presented below. I have presented verbatim as it was obtained from the hospital. What could be the possible cause(s) of the condition, could it be infection, accident, heredity, alcohol or what? Thanks

Examination: CRANIAL CT (NON-CONTRAST ENHANCED)
REPORT:
The scannogram appears within normal limit.

Serial axial sections with reconstructed images show an hyperdense lesion within the left cerebellum which measures 4.8x3.4x2.0 cm. There is minimal peri-lesional oedema. No epidural, subdural, intraventricular or subarachnoid haemorrhage seen. There is no bone fracture.
Intramaxillary polyps are noted with average size of 8.5mm (two in the left, one in the right).

CONCLUSION: MODERATE LEFT INTRACEREBELLAR HAEMORRHAGE.
There may be slight bleeding in your brain. It is usually caused by blood pressure or trauma. It could also be a pre-stroke condition.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Teeth Whitening Pen / Request For The Treatment Of Diabetes / 4 Prominent Sick Nigerians Femi Otedola Has Paid Their Medical Bills (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.