Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,730 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:03 PM

Akin Alabi Dances Shaku Shaku To Celebrate His Inauguration With Constituency - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akin Alabi Dances Shaku Shaku To Celebrate His Inauguration With Constituency (21365 Views)

Senate President Aspirant Woos PDP Senators-elect With Constituency Projects / Okorocha Shows Swag, Dances Shaku Shaku At His Senatorial Campaign Rally In Imo / Saraki Dances Shaku Shaku, Removes Cap, Shows Street Credibility In Ilorin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Akin Alabi Dances Shaku Shaku To Celebrate His Inauguration With Constituency by Chelsea82: 6:48am On Jun 15, 2019
"Dancing Rep Member" Oloye Akin Alabi Shaku Shaku Dance Steps Will Got You Laughing!

The Nairabet owner Akin Alabi was seen dancing vigorously with members of his constituency as he did not celebrate his inauguration in Abuja.

In his post he shared, he wrote: "I left Abuja immediately after my inauguration to go and celebrate with my constituents as most of them could not come to Abuja for it. They were happy to see me and celebrate with me. My dance steps na � � �".

Watch The Video Here...https://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2019/06/akin-alabi-dances-shaku-shaku-to.html?m=1

Re: Akin Alabi Dances Shaku Shaku To Celebrate His Inauguration With Constituency by Chelsea82: 6:48am On Jun 15, 2019
See Reactions, WATCH FULL VIDEO HERE

1 Share

Re: Akin Alabi Dances Shaku Shaku To Celebrate His Inauguration With Constituency by Afam4eva(m): 6:56am On Jun 15, 2019
We definitely don't expect this one to achieve anything tangible in office. I kind of suspect people who dance shaku shaku when they should be concerned about doing their job. A case in point is kelechi Iheanacho. No wonder he was dropped from the super eagles.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akin Alabi Dances Shaku Shaku To Celebrate His Inauguration With Constituency by Nobody: 6:57am On Jun 15, 2019
Wow
Re: Akin Alabi Dances Shaku Shaku To Celebrate His Inauguration With Constituency by lakesider(m): 6:57am On Jun 15, 2019
When people celebrating winning elections instead of getting to work

13 Likes

Re: Akin Alabi Dances Shaku Shaku To Celebrate His Inauguration With Constituency by ThierryJay: 6:58am On Jun 15, 2019
Our political leaders should really be more tolerant of dissenting opinions. There was no need for Akin Alabi's response to the other guy saying he should not have celebrated his inauguration until after he delivers. He should just have moved on, or explain his stance if he wanted to reply. His actions may come across as being intolerant of criticism.

That being said, congratulations to him. Please note that performance is not measured by opening more NairaBet shops ocheesy

1 Like

Re: Akin Alabi Dances Shaku Shaku To Celebrate His Inauguration With Constituency by TroubleMaker47(m): 6:59am On Jun 15, 2019
This caught my attention more!!!
Sad! Coming from an ELECTED lawmaker!!!

6 Likes

Re: Akin Alabi Dances Shaku Shaku To Celebrate His Inauguration With Constituency by Nobody: 7:01am On Jun 15, 2019
Till 2022 before they see him again. Naso ben dullard Bruce start

4 Likes

Re: Akin Alabi Dances Shaku Shaku To Celebrate His Inauguration With Constituency by zeusdgrt(m): 7:02am On Jun 15, 2019
Hmmmmm
Re: Akin Alabi Dances Shaku Shaku To Celebrate His Inauguration With Constituency by Chrisbeks: 7:02am On Jun 15, 2019
If na adeleke now apc zombies go start to complain

2 Likes

Re: Akin Alabi Dances Shaku Shaku To Celebrate His Inauguration With Constituency by Nobody: 7:05am On Jun 15, 2019
Backwards people
Re: Akin Alabi Dances Shaku Shaku To Celebrate His Inauguration With Constituency by GOFRONT(m): 7:06am On Jun 15, 2019
Why he no go dance wen our ticket d cut and him own dey enta both in Nairabet and in the house of rep.

5 Likes

Re: Akin Alabi Dances Shaku Shaku To Celebrate His Inauguration With Constituency by Akolawole(m): 7:09am On Jun 15, 2019
I remembered this guy in the early years of Nairaland.

Lovely guy. A staunch Manchester United fan.

5 Likes

Re: Akin Alabi Dances Shaku Shaku To Celebrate His Inauguration With Constituency by seunfly: 7:09am On Jun 15, 2019
Dancing with their constituency allowance grin grin grin instead of them to be frank with him and give him specifics of what will make their constituency progress and gives him serious warning that if those things are not done, he is not coming back.

2 Likes

Re: Akin Alabi Dances Shaku Shaku To Celebrate His Inauguration With Constituency by Johnemeka247: 7:11am On Jun 15, 2019
Ok
Re: Akin Alabi Dances Shaku Shaku To Celebrate His Inauguration With Constituency by Reference(m): 7:13am On Jun 15, 2019
TroubleMaker47:
This caught my attention more!!!
Sad! Coming from an ELECTED lawmaker!!!

A lack of universal values amongst Nigerians. In developed climes politicians rank very low in public perception. Hete even when not performing they are still protected and upheld. Why won't he respond like that. The summary is that anyone who expects him to perform.... yes you got it....'needs help'..

4 Likes

Re: Akin Alabi Dances Shaku Shaku To Celebrate His Inauguration With Constituency by Ugosample(m): 7:17am On Jun 15, 2019
Reference:

A lack of universal values amongst Nigerians. In developed climes politicians rank very low in public perception. Hete even when not performing they are still protected and upheld. Why won't he respond like that. The summary is that anyone who expects him to perform.... yes you got it....'needs help'..
shame
Re: Akin Alabi Dances Shaku Shaku To Celebrate His Inauguration With Constituency by landforeast(m): 7:17am On Jun 15, 2019
The boss him self
Love the dude, his story shows hardwork still pays
Hope he performs
Re: Akin Alabi Dances Shaku Shaku To Celebrate His Inauguration With Constituency by davillian(m): 7:18am On Jun 15, 2019
Just imagine you employed someone
And the day you gave him appointment letter
He starts dancing zanku/gbe body.

What will you do?
Me I will just use D Trump voice (you are fired).

2 Likes

Re: Akin Alabi Dances Shaku Shaku To Celebrate His Inauguration With Constituency by tojahh(m): 7:27am On Jun 15, 2019
The signs are here. Look how he shut the only reasonable twit *You need help*. Common he need help for asking you to do what you were elected and being paid all allowance for? Not even with your money?

I thought they said he's level headed? Well, he thinks every one plays nairabet hence once your game cut, you can only cry and not complain to his ear.

Politics... Not for Nigeria. Bring back the military!

Re: Akin Alabi Dances Shaku Shaku To Celebrate His Inauguration With Constituency by Handy007: 7:28am On Jun 15, 2019
after using our money from your betting platform okay
Re: Akin Alabi Dances Shaku Shaku To Celebrate His Inauguration With Constituency by infogenius(m): 7:35am On Jun 15, 2019
Congratulations Otunba
Re: Akin Alabi Dances Shaku Shaku To Celebrate His Inauguration With Constituency by Ibime(m): 7:35am On Jun 15, 2019
Akolawole:
I remembered this guy in the early years of Nairaland.

Lovely guy. A staunch Manchester United fan.

So you still dey this town, Akolawole?
Re: Akin Alabi Dances Shaku Shaku To Celebrate His Inauguration With Constituency by UceeGod: 7:36am On Jun 15, 2019
May God deliver Nigeria from the curse of diabolic leadership. It's only in Nigeria that political positions are seen as money making avenue and business ventures.
Re: Akin Alabi Dances Shaku Shaku To Celebrate His Inauguration With Constituency by GoldenJAT(m): 7:46am On Jun 15, 2019
Afam4eva:
We definitely don't expect this one to achieve anything tangible in office. I kind of suspect people who dance shaku shaku when they should be concerned about doing their job. A case in point is kelechi Iheanacho. No wonder he was dropped from the super eagles.
My brother... The way ur type DE reason DE baffle me. Like na human beings be this? Take chair, Sidon.. Come reason if u make any sense at all!! Wisdom and understanding DE far from you.

2 Likes

Re: Akin Alabi Dances Shaku Shaku To Celebrate His Inauguration With Constituency by Lanre4uonly(m): 7:46am On Jun 15, 2019
Ok. That's good.
His selfless service and the prosperity of his constituency is the most important thing.
All the best to him.

1 Like

Re: Akin Alabi Dances Shaku Shaku To Celebrate His Inauguration With Constituency by GoldenJAT(m): 7:47am On Jun 15, 2019
lakesider:
When people celebrating winning elections instead of getting to work
Them DE work finish for one day.?MUMU.

1 Like

Re: Akin Alabi Dances Shaku Shaku To Celebrate His Inauguration With Constituency by enemyofprogress: 7:50am On Jun 15, 2019
With people like this in power, Nigeria is in trouble

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sit-At-Home: Umahi Orders Immediate Sack Of Workers Absent From Work / Three Bombers Attack University Of Maiduguri, Kill Security Official (Photos) / Soldier Survives After Encountering An IED During Clearance Operation. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.