Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,085 members, 7,957,049 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 05:57 AM

Tinubu,nnamani Sneak Out - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu,nnamani Sneak Out (1270 Views)

Abia Tribunal Annuls Election Of Emeka Nnamani, Bars APGA From Re-run / BREAKINGNEWS! Akpabio’s Sneak Visit To Buhari Ends In Disgrace / Enugu Guber: Jim Nwobodo, Ken Nnamani Dump Chime (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu,nnamani Sneak Out by Mamajama(m): 2:37am On May 08, 2007
FOR Nuhu Ribadu and the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC), the die is cast: it is time to finally cage Vice-President Atiku Abubakar, 26 state governors and some other top politicians who have been indicted by the commission and government Administrative Panel for alleged corruption.

4 governors are gone already, read this article.

http://www.nationaldailyngr.com/cover.htm
Re: Tinubu,nnamani Sneak Out by Dreloaded(f): 2:49am On May 08, 2007
pure bunkum and rumor, Nnamani that is going to be a senator in the next dispensation has 'run away'?

when you get a credible source, inform me. If all EFCC could come up with is a 'report' which has been nullified in the courts, I don't think there is anything for Atiku to fear - he has beaten them + the fed govt 13 times in court, he will beat them again if they continue in their current shambolic fashion.

26 state governors? lets see how much of that comes to fruition. Ribadu as much as I like him tends to bark louder than his bite, and has an obvious affinity for hyperbole. when he starts the prosecution, we shall know then.
Re: Tinubu,nnamani Sneak Out by Mamajama(m): 3:06am On May 08, 2007
ATIKU will not come back mark my words, we have his COLD BEANS AND GARI waiting for him in kirikiri
Re: Tinubu,nnamani Sneak Out by Dreloaded(f): 3:40am On May 08, 2007
He will come back, because any truly 'shady' deal he did will necessitate the exposure of 'baba' himself, which Mr. Ribadu will not do. Atiku will simply keep running circles around them in court as he has done the past 2 years. Besides, Yar'Adua is keen to make a deal so that his election is not challenged, as a result, Ribadu will have to chase other people, not the new president's paddy.
Re: Tinubu,nnamani Sneak Out by saintchux(m): 11:43am On May 08, 2007
MAMAJAMA:

ATIKU will not come back mark my words, we have his COLD BEANS AND GARI waiting for him in kirikiri

and what did he do?
Re: Tinubu,nnamani Sneak Out by Mamajama(m): 2:25pm On May 08, 2007
saintchux Have you been in COMMA for the last couple years? what did you mean what did he do? ATIKU will not come back, trust me just like TINUBU, why are they now waiting for this crucial opportunity to sneak out of naija? dude, gone are those days when you can steal from Nigeria and think you are invisible. There is a new KING in town RIBADU will be merciless in making sure all this people eat cold beans and return what belongs to Nigerians back. We were able to get over $150 Million back from TAFA BAlogun.
Re: Tinubu,nnamani Sneak Out by Gheorghe(m): 2:41pm On May 08, 2007
i'm not surprised and i know that a lot more will go for treatments abroad before the end of these week.

that Nnamani won the senate sit could just be a diversion for him to "MISS",he has a lot to explain to my people.

Atiku's case is funny in that even if he goes to court and wins the case,he only came a distant 3rd and will only be making a way for Buhari who is the runner-up and is much relaxed now to work together with Arewa and 'Adua to deal with that old man.
Re: Tinubu,nnamani Sneak Out by Mariory(m): 4:40pm On May 08, 2007
Atiku is still in London because of a sprained knee? This is so ridiculous. The man has challenged the elections with his legs.
Re: Tinubu,nnamani Sneak Out by Mamajama(m): 5:53pm On May 08, 2007
Confirmation ATIKU in the state as of TODAY.
Re: Tinubu,nnamani Sneak Out by lakeside4love(m): 8:36pm On May 08, 2007
@ Mamajama, Ohh really, so Atiku is there in the states wit u,

Plzz can u do us a favor n go arrest him for us, Nuhu wuld gladly appreciate that from u, Am sure u do know his exact Location, dont u?
Re: Tinubu,nnamani Sneak Out by Mamajama(m): 8:46pm On May 08, 2007
lakeside4love This is AMERICA not Nigeria. we have fast internet access and information travelled faster than lightning in the state. so why don't you go to sleep and leave us alone as for ATIKU we will make sure we send him packing as soon as his visa expires. you must be one of his beneficiaries.
Re: Tinubu,nnamani Sneak Out by Nobody: 8:42am On May 09, 2007
read todays punch imo state governor has taken off and handed over to his speaker visit punchontheweb.com
for more details atiku is not coming back tinubu, kalu and nnamani will not be around why do you think they
want to remove femi pedro tinubu is going back to exile
Re: Tinubu,nnamani Sneak Out by Mamajama(m): 2:23pm On May 09, 2007
It will be nice if all this run away politicians are extradited back to Nigeria. My question is they keep saying they are innocent, and that OBJ and EFCC is selective. WHY ARE THEY RUNNING? Chicken don't run if nothing is chasing him. Be a man and defend yourself to the fullest.
Re: Tinubu,nnamani Sneak Out by mankevo(m): 12:19pm On May 10, 2007
grin grin

Nnamani's senate victory is surely diversionary.
Re: Tinubu,nnamani Sneak Out by DisGuy: 12:44pm On May 10, 2007
Imo state governor 'checked-out' hand over to speaker of the house cheesy

But the acting governor said: "I am in charge now", adding that the governor had gone for medical check up.
On the rumour that he had fled to escape the EFCC, Nwagwu said: "Don't mind them. They are cheap blackmailers. He has not absconded".
When asked why power was not handed over to the deputy governor, he said: "The deputy governor is on leave and we don't want new strange bedfellows to run the state".

http://www.guardiannewsngr.com/news/article21
Re: Tinubu,nnamani Sneak Out by Mamajama(m): 10:16pm On May 15, 2007
with all this KATAKATA, where is TINUBU? this is why our leaders are running like headless chicken
Re: Tinubu,nnamani Sneak Out by sartorius(m): 2:22am On May 16, 2007
i personally think atiku will be let off the hook, he is a good politician, he has a personal relationship with the yaraduas, i have a kind of feeling nnamanni will be in trouble post may 29, tinubu only touches lagos IGR, so lets see whats going to happen
Re: Tinubu,nnamani Sneak Out by dammy02: 10:26am On May 17, 2007
tinubu can run but he cannot hide he ll pay u ll see
Re: Tinubu,nnamani Sneak Out by Nobody: 8:56pm On May 18, 2007
@ dammy u must be so so so so mad at tinubu cos u keep tackling him every where, anyway i dont like him either but if tinubu run na u wan find am grin grin grin grin grin grin STORY BABA DEY HERE,

(1) (Reply)

Can You Die For Your Country / Why Cameroun Claims Obudu Ranch: Biya Can't Afford 800k Euros In 2010 / Babangida Takes Desperate Measures In Face Of Collapsing Campaign- Youtube Lol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.