Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,870 members, 7,813,965 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:55 PM

How To Get Flat Tummy After Pregnancy - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How To Get Flat Tummy After Pregnancy (531 Views)

Women Posting Photos Of Them During And After Pregnancy. / What Is It Like After Pregnancy? / Flat Tummy Without Exercise? Get In Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Flat Tummy After Pregnancy by larryfranky: 7:30am On Jun 15, 2019
For the love of mothers, I have come up with the perfect solution to get a flat tummy after delivery.

If you have ever put to birth, you will notice that both in pregnancy and after delivery, you add up in your body size. Many pregnant women are afraid to go out of shape after delivery, and they try so many ways to get fit as soon as they can after delivery. The truth is that most of the methods they try do not work for them, the reason being that they do not know the exact thing to do that will get them back to their before pregnancy shape.

I went out of my way to search for the best way to get a flat tummy fast after delivery, and I found this comprehensive article on this site.

Most marriages do not last especially in developed countries because the husbands feel that their wives are worn out, hence patronizing side chicks, I do not blame them of course. Wives have the ability to make their marriages work, but most of them tend to be lazy about it.

There are a lot of responsibilities for the women, I can't deny that, but that being said, the woman should learn how to always look good for their husbands. It goes beyond making love to him, we are talking about looking good both in wears and in shape.

For all women out there who make it a priority to look good for their husbands, thanks, we the husbands appreciate it, for those who are yet to start, we promise to be supportive.

In the end, we all know what is good for us, so go for it.

(1) (Reply)

CLEARANCE SALES!!! 20kva Generator/chairs/laptops/desktops/other Office Items / Drama As Court Dissolves Osinbajo’s Marriage / b

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.