Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,693 members, 7,955,622 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:02 AM

Man Pretends To Be VP Osinbajo, Duped Nigerian Policeman And His Wife (video) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Pretends To Be VP Osinbajo, Duped Nigerian Policeman And His Wife (video) (216 Views)

Policeman And Others Tie A Lady Up In Benin, Edo State. VIDEO / Sacked Policeman And His Gang Members Arrested Over Woman’s Murder. Photos / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Yogbo In Benue State, Kill Policeman And Others. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Man Pretends To Be VP Osinbajo, Duped Nigerian Policeman And His Wife (video) by Damyonline: 8:00am On Jun 15, 2019
A man reportedly duped Nigerian policeman and his wife after he pretends to be VP Osinbajo who wanted to give them some money.

A video has surfaced of a Nigerian Policeman who recounts how a man pretended to be the Vice President of Nigeria, Osibanjo but ended up duping himself and his wife. He narrates the whole incident saying he has reported to SARS and will take it up at the Police Headquarters. According to the Police officer, his wife received a call from man who pretended to be Osibanjo saying he wants to gift her some money for her business. The man reportedly asked for an account number the huge sum of money could be sent. After his account details was sent to the number, see what he said happen in the video >> https://lailasnews.com/man-pretends-to-be-vp-osinbajo-duped-nigerian-policeman-and-his-wife-video/

lalasticlala
seun

Re: Man Pretends To Be VP Osinbajo, Duped Nigerian Policeman And His Wife (video) by shilenji(m): 8:06am On Jun 15, 2019
Finally,i want to thank my God for blessing and letting me blow. I want to thank my fans for support and letting me be the ftc I want to thank my mum for bringing me to life I dedicate everyrhing to you my fans all over..
Re: Man Pretends To Be VP Osinbajo, Duped Nigerian Policeman And His Wife (video) by auntysimbiat(f): 8:07am On Jun 15, 2019
Damn

(1) (Reply)

I Warned Thee. / Wfvv / Why I Stole A 3-day-old Baby Inside Jos Hospital - Suspect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.