Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,484 members, 7,836,894 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:08 PM

‘I Must Carry My Samuel’: Come Carry Your Twins - Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / ‘I Must Carry My Samuel’: Come Carry Your Twins - Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin (683 Views)

Restoration Of Manhood By Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin - Pictures / Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin's Swag In Church (Photos) / Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Buys Private Jet (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

‘I Must Carry My Samuel’: Come Carry Your Twins - Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin by Tmgold1(f): 8:06am On Jun 15, 2019
The General Overseer of Christ Mercyland Deliverance Ministry, Warri, Delta State, Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin has assured that the 2019 annual programme, ‘I must carry my Samuel’, will witness a harvest of miracle twin babies and testimonies in all spheres of life.

The programme, billed for Wednesday June 26th to 29th, at 10:00 AM daily, in Mercyland, has in the past broken 35 years, 20 years, 10 years of barrenness and the excited mothers carried their Samuels as they testified to the glory of God, the Miracle Worker.

Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin, who is also Founder of Mercyland Television, Warri, said that a lot of women will be pregnant of twins as revealed to him by God (Genesis 25:24).

“In the past, God helped them to overcome their barrenness by sending angels and prophets to announce the good news. You are all familiar with the stories of Elizabeth and Zachariah, Rachael and Jacob, Manoah and his wife, Hannah and Elkanah, the Shunamite woman, among others. By the special grace of God, the same experiences happen in Mercyland. God is still using His prophets to do same in our generation.”

Are you expecting a miracle, do you want to carry your Twins Samuel? Get connected with the man of God on social media and the following platforms: Twitter @christmercyland, Intagram @prophetjeremiahomoto, YouTube @christmercyland, Facebook verified page @prophet Jeremiah Ministries or visit the church website:www.christmercyland.org.

(1) (Reply)

Celebrate The Comforter(A Live Thread For Cherubim/Seraph And Celestial Church) / Proof Internet Is A Trap From satan / BBC- Controversial Religious Practice Known As “pleasure Marriage”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.