Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,278 members, 7,867,728 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 10:36 PM

Girl Gets 45 Years Prison Sentence For Stabbing Her Mother 60 Times - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Girl Gets 45 Years Prison Sentence For Stabbing Her Mother 60 Times (389 Views)

New York Mum Stabbed 60 Times. Killer Sends Chilling Text To Her Husband / Obinwanne Okeke To Forfeit $11 Million, Diamond Ring and Faces 30 Years Prison / Lady Nabbed After Stabbing Her Boyfriend Over A Phone Call. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girl Gets 45 Years Prison Sentence For Stabbing Her Mother 60 Times by GistMore12: 8:16am On Jun 15, 2019
GistMore.com

An Indiana Teen fatally stabs her Mother for reason still unkown has been sentenced to 45 years in prison.
On Wednesday, 17-year-old Chastinea Reeves was sentenced by a Lake Superior Court judge as part of a plea deal, the Chicago Tribune reports.

During the hearing, the teen told the judge she regretted murdering her mother. “If I could go back, I wouldn’t do it,” Reeves said. “I do miss my mother.” In Feb. 2017, Reeves’s mother, Jamie Garnett, 34, was found dead in their Gary home she had been stabbed 60 times.

It’s unclear what motivated Reeves to kill her mother.

She was charged with murder and in May pleaded guilty, accepting a plea deal, according to the Tribune. “Your being young doesn’t impress me. You knew better. You knew better than this,” Judge Diane Boswell told Reeves Wednesday.

See more here; http://gistmore.com/girl-gets-45-years-prison-sentence-for-stabbing-her-mother-60-times

Lalasticlala

Re: Girl Gets 45 Years Prison Sentence For Stabbing Her Mother 60 Times by GistMore12: 8:16am On Jun 15, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Girl Gets 45 Years Prison Sentence For Stabbing Her Mother 60 Times by biacan(f): 8:20am On Jun 15, 2019
Are you sure it's not her brother that stab her mum Just saying lipsrsealed
Re: Girl Gets 45 Years Prison Sentence For Stabbing Her Mother 60 Times by Andersonjr(m): 8:23am On Jun 15, 2019
Imagine stabbing someone 3 times talk more of 60 times for a 17 year old for that matter
Re: Girl Gets 45 Years Prison Sentence For Stabbing Her Mother 60 Times by dPriv: 8:25am On Jun 15, 2019
Stab a mother?
I don't care how many stabs they are .....
45 years too small.
Re: Girl Gets 45 Years Prison Sentence For Stabbing Her Mother 60 Times by Folabifreeman(m): 8:26am On Jun 15, 2019
biacan:
sexist bastard. average nigerian women low key sexist. die slow bitch angry
Re: Girl Gets 45 Years Prison Sentence For Stabbing Her Mother 60 Times by CosmicPhoenix: 8:27am On Jun 15, 2019
i dont know where you saw brother in the post,next time read the post very well before dropping a comment.

biacan:

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO: Nigerian Male and Female Players Leon Balogun and iumotong on BBC / Lady Receives Whatsapp Msg From Cousin Who Raped Her 17 Yrs Ago / Two Police Was Killed In Rivers State Watch Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.