Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:55 AM

Guide To Buy Items On 1688.com Without Using Procurement Agents - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Guide To Buy Items On 1688.com Without Using Procurement Agents (1312 Views)

How To Start Mini Importation With Freeshipping( BUY FROM 1688.COM) 2018 / How To Buy Cheap Products From 1688.com / How To Buy From 1688.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guide To Buy Items On 1688.com Without Using Procurement Agents by eaglegist: 8:37am On Jun 15, 2019
How can I buy products on 1688.com without using procurement agents is the questions I do stumbled upon on Facebook groups and other forums, that is why this post is prepared to give answer to the question.

As you all know that 1688.com is the cheapest website where importers do buy their products because of items their are extremely very cheap.

This website is only meant for Chinese and the store is in China, because of this and some other restrictions preventing people that are not the resident of China, it is so much difficult for Nigerians to buy from the website unless you use agent that will buy the items for you before it will be shipped to Nigeria.

As you know, those agents charges allotted percentage for each products been procure by them, their are some that charges 5%, 10% and likes. Imagine buying a product of 10million and an agent charging you 10% of this money, we all know that the first quality and priority of every business man is to maximize profit.

As an importer, I have tried my best too to import without the use of any agent so as to reduce the cost, I searched for possible solutions online but those that I saw was not helpful and those that know the solution are demanding for money to reveal the secrets to me. Well atlast I stumbled on the solution and am here to give you all for free..

I will be introducing to you two app that can help you solve the problem and the two apps are WeChat and Alipay app.
WeChat allows you to chat with the manufacturer and atimes it helps you to bit down the prices been displayed on 1688.com, it has a payment gateway by which you can make payment to your Suppliers.

WeChat also gives you the advantages of knowing other products a manufacturer is having in stock. Transactions made on WeChat cannot be reversed, once you and your manufacturer reach and agreement and you have made your payment, arise in any circumstances will not cancel the deal.

Alipay account is also a payment gateway by which you pay your supplier in yuan. For Nigerians to set up account on Alipay, you must have a valid international I.D card and Master or Verve ATM card.

Continue Reading: HERE

2 Likes

Re: Guide To Buy Items On 1688.com Without Using Procurement Agents by Larriekay: 3:08pm On Jun 15, 2019
eaglegist:
How can I buy products on 1688.com without using procurement agents is the questions I do stumbled upon on Facebook groups and other forums, that is why this post is prepared to give answer to the question.

As you all know that 1688.com is the cheapest website where importers do buy their products because of items their are extremely very cheap.

This website is only meant for Chinese and the store is in China, because of this and some other restrictions preventing people that are not the resident of China, it is so much difficult for Nigerians to buy from the website unless you use agent that will buy the items for you before it will be shipped to Nigeria.

As you know, those agents charges allotted percentage for each products been procure by them, their are some that charges 5%, 10% and likes. Imagine buying a product of 10million and an agent charging you 10% of this money, we all know that the first quality and priority of every business man is to maximize profit.

As an importer, I have tried my best too to import without the use of any agent so as to reduce the cost, I searched for possible solutions online but those that I saw was not helpful and those that know the solution are demanding for money to reveal the secrets to me. Well atlast I stumbled on the solution and am here to give you all for free.
I will be introducing to you two app that can help you solve the problem and the two apps are WeChat and Alipay app.
WeChat allows you to chat with the manufacturer and atimes it helps you to bit down the prices been displayed on 1688.com, it has a payment gateway by which you can make payment to your Suppliers.

WeChat also gives you the advantages of knowing other products a manufacturer is having in stock. Transactions made on WeChat cannot be reversed, once you and your manufacturer reach and agreement and you have made your payment, arise in any circumstances will not cancel the deal.
Alipay account is also a payment gateway by which you pay your supplier in yuan. For Nigerians to set up account on Alipay, you must have a valid international I.D card and Master or Verve ATM card.

The hindrance in this is that before you can fund your account, you must have a Chinese bank account from which you can fund your Alipay account. The only alternative for this to use money exchange agent which will help you fund the account and you will pay them back in naira.
Transactions on Alipay is more safer and it is the best because it is covered by the escrow. if in any case you are not satisfied by what your supplier gives to you, your Money will be refunded.

Escrow is an intermediary between you and the supplier, when you make payment, it goes to them and they withold the money till you tell them you get your products and you are satisfied with it before they will pay the supplier and if it other way round, they refund your money too.

Hope this post insightful and gives solution on how you can purchase your items on 1688.com without using procurement agent. In our future post, I will be teaching you how to have this app on your phone and PC, how set up your account on Alipay and how to fund it.
Be your own boss, with Bestbet360 Agent the Number 1 Sportbet company in Africa, you are entitle to commission, Bonus and Jackpot. With Just 20k and you will be given Virtual Decorder for free, banner, T-shirt and some other Ogbonge benefit. E.g Free installation of dish, User friendly Platform for agent and Online customer to navigate. For more enquiries you can : Contact me on. 08182219268.
Re: Guide To Buy Items On 1688.com Without Using Procurement Agents by Devisiyi(m): 3:32pm On Jun 15, 2019
eaglegist:

As an importer, I have tried my best too to import without the use of any agent so as to reduce the cost, I searched for possible solutions online but those that I saw was not helpful and those that know the solution are demanding for money to reveal the secrets to me. Well atlast I stumbled on the solution and am here to give you all for free.

The hindrance in this is that before you can fund your account, you must have a Chinese bank account from which you can fund your Alipay account. The only alternative for this to use money exchange agent which will help you fund the account and you will pay them back in naira.
Transactions on Alipay is more safer and it is the best because it is covered by the escrow. if in any case you are not satisfied by what your supplier gives to you, your Money will be refunded.

Escrow is an intermediary between you and the supplier, when you make payment, it goes to them and they withold the money till you tell them you get your products and you are satisfied with it before they will pay the supplier and if it other way round, they refund your money too.

Hope this post insightful and gives solution on how you can purchase your items on 1688.com without using procurement agent. In our future post, I will be teaching you how to have this app on your phone and PC, how set up your account on Alipay and how to fund it.
Please I'm a little confused here, are you saying I can use either wechat or Alipay for transaction on 1688? If yes, how do I fund wechat account?
Re: Guide To Buy Items On 1688.com Without Using Procurement Agents by StylesX: 3:41pm On Jun 15, 2019
This looks promising, admin please fire on
Re: Guide To Buy Items On 1688.com Without Using Procurement Agents by ProYouLettingUK(m): 6:34pm On Jun 15, 2019
I love this post, please continue.
Re: Guide To Buy Items On 1688.com Without Using Procurement Agents by Goldblacks: 6:52pm On Jun 15, 2019
eaglegist:

Thumbs up. Following
Re: Guide To Buy Items On 1688.com Without Using Procurement Agents by SLOVFO(m): 12:18am On Jun 16, 2019
Thanks OP for creating thos thread. But let me ask, do Chinese suppliers ship to Nigeria directly? Because after paying for the goods using Alipay and wechat, one still have the problem of shipping.
Re: Guide To Buy Items On 1688.com Without Using Procurement Agents by Whitelite: 12:24am On Jun 16, 2019
SLOVFO:
Thanks OP for creating thos thread. But let me ask, do Chinese suppliers ship to Nigeria directly? Because after paying for the goods using Alipay and wechat, one still have the problem of shipping.

SLOVFO nice question, the major challenge in this mini importation is not the payment, but the shipping cost and safety.

2 Likes

Re: Guide To Buy Items On 1688.com Without Using Procurement Agents by eaglegist: 4:30am On Jun 16, 2019
At the point of payment, you will need to provide your shipping agent address that will bring your items down to Nigeria. Read this article " 7 Tested Shipping and Logistics companies to or from China in Nigeria(Procurement Agents) " It might be useful.
Re: Guide To Buy Items On 1688.com Without Using Procurement Agents by siverspooon(m): 6:57am On Jun 16, 2019
nice thread
Re: Guide To Buy Items On 1688.com Without Using Procurement Agents by eaglegist: 7:15am On Jun 16, 2019
[color=#000099][/color][b][/b]How to Create, Verify and Fund your Alipay Account in Nigeria 2019

In our last tutorial on how you can buy directly from the manufacturer without using procurement agent , I told you then that Alipay and WeChat are the essential tools you need to buy on 1688.com without using procurement agents. Despite it restrictions, Alipay account is still very easy to set up and you can use it at the convinence of your home.

Before divulging into how you can set up, verify and fund your Alipay account, let us firstly look into the benefits attached to this account.

Benefits of Alipay Account
1. Shop on most of Chinese website, including Taobao, 1688.com and Tmall
2. Transfer money to your friends
3. Pay credit card bills
4. Invest in mutual fund with Alibaba
5. Pay phone bills
6. Go Dutch
7. Get a taxi
8. Check bank balance
9. In-store purchase for selected supermarket, restaurants and vending machines

Alipay Account Requirements
* International Passport
* Master/Verve Card.

How to Create and Verify Alipay Account

Before you can create the account, you must have had an account with either 1688.com or taobao.com and if you are yet to do that, learn how to do that HERE before proceeding with following steps below:
1. Download the Alipay APP
Go to your Google play store and type "Alipay" and tap on your search button. Install the app and input the same username and password of your either 1688.com or taobao.com(the same username and password works for the three accounts)
2. Open the “Me” section of the APP

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guide To Buy Items On 1688.com Without Using Procurement Agents by eaglegist: 7:17am On Jun 16, 2019
How to Create, Verify and Fund your Alipay Account in Nigeria 2019

In our last tutorial on how you can buy directly from the manufacturer without using procurement agent , I told you then that Alipay and WeChat are the essential tools you need to buy on 1688.com without using procurement agents. Despite it restrictions, Alipay account is still very easy to set up and you can use it at the convinence of your home.

Before divulging into how you can set up, verify and fund your Alipay account, let us firstly look into the benefits attached to this account.

Benefits of Alipay Account
1. Shop on most of Chinese website, including Taobao, 1688.com and Tmall
2. Transfer money to your friends
3. Pay credit card bills
4. Invest in mutual fund with Alibaba
5. Pay phone bills
6. Go Dutch
7. Get a taxi
8. Check bank balance
9. In-store purchase for selected supermarket, restaurants and vending machines

Alipay Account Requirements
* International Passport
* Master/Verve Card.

How to Create and Verify Alipay Account

Before you can create the account, you must have had an account with either 1688.com or taobao.com and if you are yet to do that, learn how to do that HERE before proceeding with following steps below:
1. Download the Alipay APP
Go to your Google play store and type "Alipay" and tap on your search button. Install the app and input the same username and password of your either 1688.com or taobao.com(the same username and password works for the three accounts)
2. Open the “Me” section of the APP

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

RAW GOLD Sellers Needed Urgently / End Of Free Adverts In Jiji / Buy And Sell Of Used Commodities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.