Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,835 members, 7,810,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:07 AM

Hire Purchase Of Motor Bike Bizz - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Hire Purchase Of Motor Bike Bizz (487 Views)

Vacancy For Motor Bike Sales Rep / Motor Bike Mechanic / Vacancy For A Motor Bike Mechanic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hire Purchase Of Motor Bike Bizz by JoeDimeji(m): 8:41am On Jun 15, 2019
Hire purchase of motor bike business is available to you...if you know anyone or you are interested. Kindly drop your mobile contact and name to enable me contact you for a chat.
Re: Hire Purchase Of Motor Bike Bizz by JoeDimeji(m): 10:32am On Jun 15, 2019
JoeDimeji:
Hire purchase of motor bike business is available to you...if you know anyone or you are interested. Kindly drop your mobile contact and name to enable me contact you for a chat.
JoeDimeji:
Re: Hire Purchase Of Motor Bike Bizz by yakson123: 11:45pm On Jun 15, 2019
08139751651 contact me ASAP
Re: Hire Purchase Of Motor Bike Bizz by Nobody: 6:27am On Jun 16, 2019
Re: Hire Purchase Of Motor Bike Bizz by JoeDimeji(m): 5:15pm On Jun 16, 2019
@Doseni & Yakson123 I will link you via what's app now. Thanks for showing interest.
Re: Hire Purchase Of Motor Bike Bizz by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jun 17, 2019
JoeDimeji:
@Doseni & Yakson123 I will link you via what's app now. Thanks for showing interest.

Hello, got a call this morning but i didnt know it was through you. I think i misunderstood what your post was all about, didnt know what you wanted was a rider.

Thank you.
Re: Hire Purchase Of Motor Bike Bizz by JoeDimeji(m): 9:38pm On Jun 17, 2019
Motor bike is Okada....no problem thanks

(1) (Reply)

Cashier / Bank Teller / Learn A 3D Animation On Your Phone And Earn Yourself Cool Cash / Vacancy!! Vacancy!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.