Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,846 members, 7,810,260 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:19 AM

Meet Kareem Waris, Hyper-realistic Artist Who Drew President Macron In 2 Hours - Art, Graphics & Video (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Meet Kareem Waris, Hyper-realistic Artist Who Drew President Macron In 2 Hours (44424 Views)

Waris Kareem And Tsai Ing-wen, Taiwanese President To Meet / Kareem Waris: Ecobank Signs Adoption Agreement With Parents Of Artist / Meet Kareem Waris Olamilekan, An Artist Who Drew President Emmanuel Macron (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Kareem Waris, Hyper-realistic Artist Who Drew President Macron In 2 Hours by OSUigboKiller: 1:50pm On Jun 15, 2019
Ọmọ Oduduwa shocked cool

1 Like

Re: Meet Kareem Waris, Hyper-realistic Artist Who Drew President Macron In 2 Hours by majamajic(m): 1:51pm On Jun 15, 2019
shugabasbn:
Good news, I have a brother like that, the guy can draw anything n I prayed his works too will be well know very soon

help the guy , bring some of his works here,

the power of social media is loud these days

its in your hands now to help him, don't wait for God.
Re: Meet Kareem Waris, Hyper-realistic Artist Who Drew President Macron In 2 Hours by Franhyac7: 1:53pm On Jun 15, 2019
cr7lomo:
It's unfortunate he was born in Nigeria....it took another President from Europe for the boy to b noticed...our own is busy fighting opposition for life

The sad part is that in 4-5yrs time, he will b forgotten and mayb join the yahoo train...smh for this hellish country

TVC brought the little boy to lame light and he had already improved the lives of his parents...his fame even contributed to bringing his parent that were living differently, together under the same roof....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Kareem Waris, Hyper-realistic Artist Who Drew President Macron In 2 Hours by Lordjb: 1:58pm On Jun 15, 2019
hmmmm
Re: Meet Kareem Waris, Hyper-realistic Artist Who Drew President Macron In 2 Hours by dasensible1(m): 2:04pm On Jun 15, 2019
shugabasbn:
Good news, I have a brother like that, the guy can draw anything n I prayed his works too will be well know very soon
You can help him by sharing some of his works on different social media platforms and advice him to do same.
You never can tell the good results that can come from your contribution.

1 Like

Re: Meet Kareem Waris, Hyper-realistic Artist Who Drew President Macron In 2 Hours by RiyadhGoddess(f): 2:05pm On Jun 15, 2019
Whao what a raw talent. He will go places
Re: Meet Kareem Waris, Hyper-realistic Artist Who Drew President Macron In 2 Hours by Angelfrost(m): 2:08pm On Jun 15, 2019
We won't discover, sponsor, and encourage things like this... If it's to dole out millions of dough for immoral shows called reality tv and pageantry, we come tops... Misguided leaders and followers.
Re: Meet Kareem Waris, Hyper-realistic Artist Who Drew President Macron In 2 Hours by kernniejay(m): 2:10pm On Jun 15, 2019
Thank God he is an afonja. If the boy is an igbo, his tribesmen will not allow us enjoy nairaland in peace again with all their wailings.

1 Like

Re: Meet Kareem Waris, Hyper-realistic Artist Who Drew President Macron In 2 Hours by Mizwisdom(f): 2:16pm On Jun 15, 2019
cr7lomo:
It's unfortunate he was born in Nigeria....it took another President from Europe for the boy to b noticed...our own is busy fighting opposition for life

The sad part is that in 4-5yrs time, he will b forgotten and mayb join the yahoo train...smh for this hellish country

How do you think he was able to meet Macron? you people just talk without reasoning grin
Re: Meet Kareem Waris, Hyper-realistic Artist Who Drew President Macron In 2 Hours by omonla10(m): 2:16pm On Jun 15, 2019
I Just Wonder if what his fine arts teacher will be teaching him..na to just sidon dey look ur student face
Re: Meet Kareem Waris, Hyper-realistic Artist Who Drew President Macron In 2 Hours by Mizwisdom(f): 2:19pm On Jun 15, 2019
Angelfrost:
We won't discover, sponsor, and encourage things like this... If it's to dole out millions of dough for immoral shows called reality tv and pageantry, we come tops... Misguided leaders and followers.

Ask yourself how he was able to meet Macron
Re: Meet Kareem Waris, Hyper-realistic Artist Who Drew President Macron In 2 Hours by mu2sa2: 2:23pm On Jun 15, 2019
All these ipob brats saying he should get out of nigeria must be wawas. The boy is in Nigeria,discovered in beautiful nigeria and showcased in nigeria before the visiting french president. Yet these mumus are saying he should get out of his fatherland,which discovered him, to go and languish in another man's country.
Re: Meet Kareem Waris, Hyper-realistic Artist Who Drew President Macron In 2 Hours by tetralogyfallot(m): 2:26pm On Jun 15, 2019
cr7lomo:

in 4 to 5 years u fit c am for ojuelegba under bridge.
Re: Meet Kareem Waris, Hyper-realistic Artist Who Drew President Macron In 2 Hours by Angelfrost(m): 2:26pm On Jun 15, 2019
Mizwisdom:

Ask yourself how he was able to meet Macron

Luck of the draw, serendipity, chance adventure,... Pick a Word. Or are we going to pretend that such things are prevalent in the national grand scheme of things?.. How many scholarship schemes for talented kids do we have across states? What is the reward for scholarly and research excellence compared to that for pageantry?...

Maybe, I'm missing the thrust of your opinion or retort... Please, clarify.
Re: Meet Kareem Waris, Hyper-realistic Artist Who Drew President Macron In 2 Hours by ishawlar: 2:33pm On Jun 15, 2019
No evil doer shall behold ur dream. Go on to ur dream boy
Re: Meet Kareem Waris, Hyper-realistic Artist Who Drew President Macron In 2 Hours by Chuks9000: 2:34pm On Jun 15, 2019
Glorylynn:
I just hope this boy is given best of the best education and required training,we have a lot of talented youths in Nigeria but the terrible situation of things in the country won’t make them manifest,I wish him all the best and I hope he doesn’t get distracted by this little fame...

By the way am still trying to figure out my own talent and I have been thinking like.....
I think what he needs now is a good manager. He has the real stuff already.
Re: Meet Kareem Waris, Hyper-realistic Artist Who Drew President Macron In 2 Hours by Mizwisdom(f): 2:34pm On Jun 15, 2019
Angelfrost:

Luck of the draw, serendipity, chance adventure,... Pick a Word. Or are we going to pretend that such things are prevalent in the national grand scheme of things?.. How many scholarship schemes for talented kids do we have across states? What is the reward for scholarly and research excellence compared to that for pageantry?...

Maybe, I'm missing the thrust of your opinion or retort... Please, clarify.

He's been promoted by a couple of people including Ambode, TVC and a well known social media influencer amongst others. A documentary about him was aired on TVC last year or so
Re: Meet Kareem Waris, Hyper-realistic Artist Who Drew President Macron In 2 Hours by Xsem(m): 2:39pm On Jun 15, 2019
Chiefqueenn:
Gosh. when I see young African kids doing stuffs like this, I get so jealous. What was I doing at twelve? Lol. What am i even doing now? Reminds me of 'The boy who harnessed the wind'.

You have been fuvking nah
Re: Meet Kareem Waris, Hyper-realistic Artist Who Drew President Macron In 2 Hours by abacusCm(m): 3:35pm On Jun 15, 2019
doctorkush:
I draw shege pass this boy when I small when I small .... especially stick man and Rambo cheesy
God no just gree pick my call embarassed
it's because the network was bad then,try again later.
Re: Meet Kareem Waris, Hyper-realistic Artist Who Drew President Macron In 2 Hours by mechanics(m): 5:03pm On Jun 15, 2019
Nice one, he had discovered his talent earlier enough.
Re: Meet Kareem Waris, Hyper-realistic Artist Who Drew President Macron In 2 Hours by deltateam: 5:49pm On Jun 15, 2019
Jaqenhghar:

Get that boy out of Niggeria of you wabt him to make something of his talents.

Na so e easy? You wan sponsor him?
Re: Meet Kareem Waris, Hyper-realistic Artist Who Drew President Macron In 2 Hours by SaturnNick(m): 6:06pm On Jun 15, 2019
Nice one... Wish him the Best!
Re: Meet Kareem Waris, Hyper-realistic Artist Who Drew President Macron In 2 Hours by DavidEsq(m): 9:20pm On Jun 15, 2019
shugabasbn:
Start by posting it here, make we see.
Re: Meet Kareem Waris, Hyper-realistic Artist Who Drew President Macron In 2 Hours by Jaqenhghar: 12:27pm On Jun 16, 2019
deltateam:

Na so e easy? You wan sponsor him?
E no easy does'nt mean impossible. Siddon dey wait for sponsor. Thats what Niggerians have been doing since 1960. Waiting for a saviour
Re: Meet Kareem Waris, Hyper-realistic Artist Who Drew President Macron In 2 Hours by deltateam: 12:41pm On Jun 16, 2019
Jaqenhghar:

E no easy does'nt mean impossible. Siddon dey wait for sponsor. Thats what Niggerians have been doing since 1960. Waiting for a saviour

What are you talking? If he had the means, would he bring the matter here?

Do you know how much it takes? I doubt you do. Anyway na you get your mouth.
Re: Meet Kareem Waris, Hyper-realistic Artist Who Drew President Macron In 2 Hours by akilyon(m): 4:35pm On Jun 16, 2019
Am also good at drawing but never get help from anyone and many people do discourage me anytime i show them
here are some of my art works

1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pencil Portrait Of Tiwa Savage / My Name Is Ibim Cookey,am 16 Years Old,plz Rate My Pencil Works / Rate My First Work As A Graphic Designer (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.