Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:18 AM

Hepatitis B More Infectious Than HIV - Dr Bello Kumo - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Hepatitis B More Infectious Than HIV - Dr Bello Kumo (26055 Views)

Expert Issues Stark Warning: Hepatitis B More Infectious Than HIV / Health Workers Celebrate Easter At The Infectious Disease Hospital In Lagos / Hepatitis B More Infectious Than HIV – Expert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hepatitis B More Infectious Than HIV - Dr Bello Kumo by bonnyhope: 1:25pm On Jun 15, 2019
matinos28:
is the vaccine free?

it is N6000 but the vacination is in 3 stages
Re: Hepatitis B More Infectious Than HIV - Dr Bello Kumo by MrCuteking(m): 1:27pm On Jun 15, 2019
olprfdwqzz:
grin grin

Oh Lord save this people. Don't tell me you're not an atheist.
Re: Hepatitis B More Infectious Than HIV - Dr Bello Kumo by Flier: 1:30pm On Jun 15, 2019
It often goes away on its own, this doctor is just a scaremonger. Saying 1 in 3 people on earth has it is a pure nonsense
Re: Hepatitis B More Infectious Than HIV - Dr Bello Kumo by Lamay: 1:30pm On Jun 15, 2019
otunbalamba:
anyone with extensive knowledge of how to get vaccinated?

I did mine at LUTH. If you live in Lagos go there or any govt hospital
Re: Hepatitis B More Infectious Than HIV - Dr Bello Kumo by Lamay: 1:32pm On Jun 15, 2019
MrCuteking:

Oh Lord save this people. Don't tell me you're not an atheist.
Re: Hepatitis B More Infectious Than HIV - Dr Bello Kumo by Lamay: 1:33pm On Jun 15, 2019
Flier:
It often goes away on its own, this doctor is just a scaremonger. Saying 1 in 3 people on earth has it is a pure nonsense

I heard so too
Re: Hepatitis B More Infectious Than HIV - Dr Bello Kumo by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jun 15, 2019
Infectious doesn't mean more deadly.
Re: Hepatitis B More Infectious Than HIV - Dr Bello Kumo by Dinho20(m): 1:49pm On Jun 15, 2019
TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN:

SIGNS AND SYMPTOMS OF HIV: AS EARLY AS 2-4 WEEKS AFTER EXPOSURE TO HIV, PEOPLE CAN EXPERIENCE AN ACUTE ILLNESS, OFTEN DESCRIBED AS "THE WORST FLU EVER". THIS IS CALLED ACUTE RETROVIRAL SYNDROME, OR PRIMARY HIV INFECTION, AND IT'S THE BODY'S NATURAL RESPONSE TO HIV INFECTION. DURING PRIMARY HIV INFECTION, THEIR ARE HIGHER LEVELS OF VIRUS CIRCULATING IN THE BLOOD. WHICH MEANS THAT PEOPLE CAN MORE EASILY TRANSMIT THE VIRUS TO OTHERS. SYMPTOMS OF HIV INCLUDE:
1.) FEVER
2 .) CHILLS
3.) RASH
4.) NIGHT SWEATS
5.) MUSCLE ACHES
6.) SORE THROAT
7.) FATIGUE
8.) SWOLLEN LYMPH NODES
9.) ULCER IN THE MOUTH,
SIN WILL GIVE YOU AS MUCH PLEASURE AS IT WANTS YOU TO HAVE, BUT ITS ALWAYS WAITING FOR THE TIME TO BREAK YOUR LIFE APART. WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND!!!

2 Likes

Re: Hepatitis B More Infectious Than HIV - Dr Bello Kumo by Gandollaar(f): 1:51pm On Jun 15, 2019
naijabnl:
I wonder why most female dont bother about using protection, without or without they will spread their leg, hehe na you fear go catch sef to do without protection grin
May be she wants to get pregnant
Re: Hepatitis B More Infectious Than HIV - Dr Bello Kumo by idowuolanipekun: 1:53pm On Jun 15, 2019
Monolaurin also inactivate lipid coated virus

Re: Hepatitis B More Infectious Than HIV - Dr Bello Kumo by DonX001: 1:58pm On Jun 15, 2019
naijabnl:
I wonder why most female dont bother about using protection, without or without they will spread their leg, hehe na you fear go catch sef to do without protection grin
Na so o! I don't know why most girls are like that. Once the thing hold them like this, na them go carry your dickson chook am inside like that, with or without CD. Infact, it's like na that "without" dey sweet them pass o!
Re: Hepatitis B More Infectious Than HIV - Dr Bello Kumo by DonX001: 2:03pm On Jun 15, 2019
Gandollaar:
May be she wants to get pregnant
No be just pregnancy matter joor. Once aggro hooks a babe seriously and they are on cloud 9 in pre-intimacy, the speed wey them dey carry spread leg, carry your dic*k chook inside is amazing. No thought of CD at all.
And this cuts across almost all girls once they are in that zone of cloud 9....like 99% of girls....good girls, bad girls, church girls... every every.
Re: Hepatitis B More Infectious Than HIV - Dr Bello Kumo by Zoroaster: 2:10pm On Jun 15, 2019
Albert0011:
just get vaccinated on time and hope on God.
As man dey hustle for him daily bread one yeye sickness dey inside ur body dey kill u silently.
why not hope on god only?
Re: Hepatitis B More Infectious Than HIV - Dr Bello Kumo by SlimChay: 2:14pm On Jun 15, 2019
My own is, what is responsible for the delayed HIV/AIDS cure like are scientists becoming lazy or it's all political?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hepatitis B More Infectious Than HIV - Dr Bello Kumo by partnerbizz5(f): 2:17pm On Jun 15, 2019
DeLaRue:
What worries me is the way people boast that their boyfriend or girlfriend is 'clean'.

Presumably, by clean, they mean having the appearance of cleanliness.

Little do they know that physical appearance is not a reliable indicator of sound health.

If you're into MouthAction or have unprotected sex with someone other than your spouse or the person you want to spend the rest of your life with, you could be on the road to ruining your life.

Beside Hepatitis B, Hepatitis C is also nasty.

Mouth action doesn't cause hepatitis.

1 Like

Re: Hepatitis B More Infectious Than HIV - Dr Bello Kumo by DeLaRue: 2:27pm On Jun 15, 2019
partnerbizz5:

Mouth action doesn't cause hepatitis.

You're wrong.

'HBV has been found in vaginal secretions, saliva, and semen. MouthAction and especially anal sex, whether it occurs in a heterosexual or homosexual context, are possible ways of transmitting the virus. '

https://www.webmd.com/hepatitis/hepatitis-and-sex-fr

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hepatitis B More Infectious Than HIV - Dr Bello Kumo by emerged01(m): 2:29pm On Jun 15, 2019
kittykollinxx:
Is the vaccine free?
Yes,visit primary health center
Re: Hepatitis B More Infectious Than HIV - Dr Bello Kumo by maasoap(m): 2:33pm On Jun 15, 2019
Flier:

Half knowledge of everything is a recipe for disaster. You used the word OFTEN but still went ahead to call the doctor scaremonger.
Did you notice the point number 4 up there?
4. About 25% of adults who become chronically infected during childhood later die from liver cancer or cirrhosis (scarring of the liver) caused by the chronic infection.
May be you thought it was a lie. It killed someone closed to me last year December (liver cirrhosis caused by Hepatitis B, the patient wasn't alcohol drinker)

Lamay:

I heard so too

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hepatitis B More Infectious Than HIV - Dr Bello Kumo by kenzysmith: 2:34pm On Jun 15, 2019
SlimChay:
My own is, what is responsible for the delayed HIV/AIDS cure like are scientist become lazy or it's all political?
my broda have u ever wonder y tuface,davido n wizkid dont ve hiv cause dear is cure only d rich is eligible to it. Get rich and get save
Re: Hepatitis B More Infectious Than HIV - Dr Bello Kumo by Gandollaar(f): 2:41pm On Jun 15, 2019
DonX001:

No be just pregnancy matter joor. Once aggro hooks a babe seriously and they are on cloud 9 in pre-intimacy, the speed wey them dey carry spread leg, carry your dic*k chook inside is amazing. No thought of CD at all.
And this cuts across almost all girls once they are in that zone of cloud 9....like 99% of girls....good girls, bad girls, church girls... every every.
You will not make heaven for this rubbish you just posted.
Re: Hepatitis B More Infectious Than HIV - Dr Bello Kumo by candelahria(f): 2:48pm On Jun 15, 2019
Hepatitis C is even more dangerous.

1 Like

Re: Hepatitis B More Infectious Than HIV - Dr Bello Kumo by abujarealtor: 2:52pm On Jun 15, 2019
maasoap:

Half knowledge of everything is a recipe for disaster. You used the word OFTEN but still went ahead to call the doctor scaremonger.
Did you notice the point number 4 up there?

May be you thought it was a lie. It killed someone closed to me last year December (liver cirrhosis caused by Hepatitis B, the patient wasn't alcohol drinker)

So sorry about your loss.

I think what the guy you quoted meant is that the disease resolves on its own in about 95% of adults. That is, those who contract it when they're at least 19 years of age will go on to clear it after six months or more in some cases.

In people who are 18 years or below, the virus usually becomes chronic because their immune system isn't strong enough to contain it.

1 Like

Re: Hepatitis B More Infectious Than HIV - Dr Bello Kumo by SlimChay: 2:53pm On Jun 15, 2019
kenzysmith:
my broda have u ever wonder y tuface,davido n wizkid dont ve hiv cause dear is cure only d rich is eligible to it. Get rich and get save
Indeed. Yea?
Re: Hepatitis B More Infectious Than HIV - Dr Bello Kumo by pagorino(m): 2:53pm On Jun 15, 2019
Lamay:

I did mine at LUTH. If you live in Lagos go there or any govt hospital
how much does it cost please?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

10 Unbelievable Coma Stories / Why Have Nurses In Most Hospitals Lost Their Conscience And Without Sympathy? / Abuja Hospital Abandons Accident Victim For Hours Over Inability To Pay N3,500

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.