Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:53 AM

I Almost Died After Losing N12m Movie File – bose Alao - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Almost Died After Losing N12m Movie File – bose Alao (655 Views)

Sophia Leone Has Died After She Was Found “unresponsive” In Her Mexico Apartment / Uduak Akrah Dies: Things To Know About Actress Who Died After Fall In Bathroom / Bose Alao Omotoyosi Battered By Husband, Razak Omotoyosi (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Almost Died After Losing N12m Movie File – bose Alao by hitng(m): 10:54am On Jun 15, 2019
2016 is a year Nigerian actress, Bose Alao, will not forget in a hurry as her N12m film project got lost. In an exclusive chat with Saturday Beats, the actress noted that at that stage in her life, she almost died.

She said, “The lowest point of my career was when I shot a movie in 2016 and I lost the whole file, everything. This was a movie that had stars like Majid Michel form Ghana, Mercy Johnson, and other big stars.

I lost everything, including my weight as I was reduced to a size six from a size 10; however, life goes on. Before I detected that I had lost my files, I had sent the movies to about four countries for viewing but it was rejected because they were blank files. I did not have a backup.

“I cried my eyes out and it almost affected my marriage because I got angry easily so I snapped at my husband a lot. It was not about the N12m I lost but the stress that was attached to making the movie. I almost died during that period. I would advise my colleagues to always have a backup and never rely on any video editor.”

https://www.hitng.info/2019/06/i-almost-died-after-losing-n12m-movie.html

MissyB3 , Fynestboi lalasticlala

Re: I Almost Died After Losing N12m Movie File – bose Alao by darocha1: 10:59am On Jun 15, 2019
Lool... You must think readers are as foolish as you are.

1 Like

Re: I Almost Died After Losing N12m Movie File – bose Alao by GOFRONT(m): 11:19am On Jun 15, 2019
grin
Re: I Almost Died After Losing N12m Movie File – bose Alao by LearnITsmash(m): 12:30pm On Jun 15, 2019
Yet you will consoled by a big god after you cried your eyes out baaa undecided

(1) (Reply)

How I Planned To Kidnap My Ex On His Wedding Day – Actress Dolly Nwaduba / Heartbreaking! Bbnaija Alex Attacked By Robbers, Valuables Stolen (photo, Detail / Chief Shedrack N. Ejinwo, A 75-year-old Man With HIV Rapes A 14-year-old Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.