Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,629 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:13 PM

M. Square: Reason With Me Cover (watch Video + Audio) - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / M. Square: Reason With Me Cover (watch Video + Audio) (372 Views)

Rudeboy “reason With Me” Amasses 2 Million Views In Less Than Two Weeks / Download Rudeboy - Reason With Me (instrumental) / Rudeboy - 'Reason With Me' (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

M. Square: Reason With Me Cover (watch Video + Audio) by weezyk(m): 10:58am On Jun 15, 2019
Port Harcourt finest RnB Music duo, Mark and Micah popular known as M. Square has dropped the visuals of their trending song titled "Reason With Me". A banging cover of Rude boy of the defunct P. Square track. Do justice ⚖ to this post by watching and downloading the song. ☺ �

M. SQUARE is appealing for the girl � he loves to reason with him but the she is not willing to do that. They promised to release full video soon.

Watch video here https://whenhow24..com/2019/06/m-square-reason-with-me-cover-watch.html

(1) (Reply)

Age Beeka Is Back / Unlike Pluto – Cloudy Eyes / The 2019 Headies Nominees Dropped At 12 Pm, October 1, 2019.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.