Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,741 members, 7,827,735 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:02 PM

Stefflon Don Reveals She And Burna Boy Are Getting Married Soon (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stefflon Don Reveals She And Burna Boy Are Getting Married Soon (video) (362 Views)

Stefflon Don Reveals What She Wants From Burna Boy / "I Am Getting Married Soon" - Don Jazzy Tells Bank W / Davido: "Ronaldo Is My Friend, I Will Do A Video With Him Soon" (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Stefflon Don Reveals She And Burna Boy Are Getting Married Soon (video) by Damyonline: 12:22pm On Jun 15, 2019
Stefflon Don who called Burna Boy her husband, stated that their relationship is quite serious and its quite possible she is having a baby with him.

During a live radio chat, Stefflon Don called Nigerian rapper Burna Boy her husband. She went on gushing about him as she described him as amazing and caring.

Recall that Burna Boy had also called her his ‘wifey’ in an interview with Ebro on his show ‘Beats1‘ on Hot 97 FM in the United States of America. The On-Air personality wanted Burna Boy to clarify his relationship status with Stefflon Don and he responded;

“On a more serious note, that’s my wifey. If you wanted a wifey, she’s like the most perfect person with that perfect description. Unfortunately, she’s mine now…” he said.

Watch video here>>> https://lailasnews.com/stefflon-don-calls-burna-boy-her-husband-says-they-are-getting-married-soon-video/

lalasticlala
seun

(1) (Reply)

Zlatan_ibile First Time In South South Uniuyo / PEPSI Sign Teni And Burna Boy As Brand Ambassadors / Coza Pastor Takes Leaves From The Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.