Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,861 members, 7,956,248 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 08:35 AM

Civilian JTF Punished 2 Kids That Stole N30k In Borno (photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Civilian JTF Punished 2 Kids That Stole N30k In Borno (photos) (29139 Views)

Attack On Nigerian Army In Yemtake, Borno (Photos) / Boko Haram Commander Arrested A Week After Leading Attack In Borno. Photos / Ritualist Plucks Out Eyes Of 7-Year-Old Boy In Borno (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Civilian JTF Punished 2 Kids That Stole N30k In Borno (photos) by Pidginwhisper: 4:30pm On Jun 15, 2019
grin
Re: Civilian JTF Punished 2 Kids That Stole N30k In Borno (photos) by Akinmola1(m): 4:30pm On Jun 15, 2019
Lol... This is first class punishment grin
Re: Civilian JTF Punished 2 Kids That Stole N30k In Borno (photos) by Gentlewarrior1(m): 4:31pm On Jun 15, 2019
armadeo:

How many politicians have you also attempted to lynch. You just sit down and transfer your aggression without doing shit.

I knew I would read a comment like this on this thread from someone who has never attended neighbourhood meeting and probably doesnt know his house of rep member
I have been a part of protest. More than about four times.
I am not transferring amy aggression to u
And yes at the moment i dont know my house of rep member neither do i care especially as i am currently based abroad

Someone said he has no sympathy for thieves and you are supporting him; im dure you are also in support of this kids punishment. Its people like u that will most likely lynch a kid who stole indomie yet hail politicians
Re: Civilian JTF Punished 2 Kids That Stole N30k In Borno (photos) by Daniwak: 4:34pm On Jun 15, 2019
Naso some kids enter 1 of our tenant shop collect 70k, them share m within themselves , go pepperoni buy fried rice, chicken etc and their mumu mother follow dem de chop..
Re: Civilian JTF Punished 2 Kids That Stole N30k In Borno (photos) by MKULTRA: 4:36pm On Jun 15, 2019
No doubt Nigeria is still in medieval age cry
Re: Civilian JTF Punished 2 Kids That Stole N30k In Borno (photos) by frozen70(f): 4:39pm On Jun 15, 2019
Good punishment, after suffering the pains, they will forget the pains and steal again
Re: Civilian JTF Punished 2 Kids That Stole N30k In Borno (photos) by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jun 15, 2019
Kingsleydr:
This is the kind of bullshit that happens when the country is filled with animals and rule of law is absent .
it's Appauling, this is Assault and child abuse surely!

Who gives these pockets of so called Security personnels i saw everywere in nigeria the rights to commit this kinda Artrocities Anyway?

I saw, different uniformed holigans roaming the streets of different parts of nigerian claiming to be one security person or the other.
Re: Civilian JTF Punished 2 Kids That Stole N30k In Borno (photos) by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jun 15, 2019
DaddyNimo:

that's how people like you talk, but if one small boy steal your last 2k from your pocket you go shop ole ole ole.... idiot
grin grin grin grin
Re: Civilian JTF Punished 2 Kids That Stole N30k In Borno (photos) by Femeto: 4:55pm On Jun 15, 2019
Food done ready. When them no be chicken. grin
Re: Civilian JTF Punished 2 Kids That Stole N30k In Borno (photos) by Isoduwa(m): 5:05pm On Jun 15, 2019
Are they crocodile
Re: Civilian JTF Punished 2 Kids That Stole N30k In Borno (photos) by Legendguru: 5:07pm On Jun 15, 2019
oh
Re: Civilian JTF Punished 2 Kids That Stole N30k In Borno (photos) by Yankee101: 5:15pm On Jun 15, 2019
Lawlessness
Re: Civilian JTF Punished 2 Kids That Stole N30k In Borno (photos) by LilMissFavvy(f): 5:19pm On Jun 15, 2019
cry this treatment may break their arms.....
Re: Civilian JTF Punished 2 Kids That Stole N30k In Borno (photos) by mrgreen4real(m): 5:21pm On Jun 15, 2019
Kingsleydr:
This is the kind of bullshit that happens when the country is filled with animals and rule of law is absent .
similar way they handle their cows.
Re: Civilian JTF Punished 2 Kids That Stole N30k In Borno (photos) by simplyOJ(m): 5:26pm On Jun 15, 2019
This is not acceptable, take them to the Police. This is torture taken too far for a kid.
Re: Civilian JTF Punished 2 Kids That Stole N30k In Borno (photos) by Newguyhere: 5:42pm On Jun 15, 2019
see as them dey suffer small boys just because peanuts cry money wey no even reach $100 ohh
This is life is very unfair and cruel.. I swear cry
Re: Civilian JTF Punished 2 Kids That Stole N30k In Borno (photos) by odizeey(m): 5:45pm On Jun 15, 2019
Yeye comments again. People be forming Saint. Ordinary hanging you dey shout kids, I swear that's better than going to police to, two things might happen if them go police:
1. They might likely end up so more than 5 years for 30k crime. Hello dem won even get bail money sef.
2. They might be used to exchange someone in death row.

If you thief my money for this harsh economy, I fit do you pass this one of.
Re: Civilian JTF Punished 2 Kids That Stole N30k In Borno (photos) by SammyTJack: 5:59pm On Jun 15, 2019
Lol
Reminds me of jss3 grin
Re: Civilian JTF Punished 2 Kids That Stole N30k In Borno (photos) by lonelydora: 6:11pm On Jun 15, 2019
stephenduru:
According to Mohammed Alhaji Mala on Facebook, these kids, Abba and Abubakar were alleged to have stolen N30,000 and this was how the CJTF decided to punish them.

According to him,the two children are not even up to 15 years.Borno State governor should please call them to order

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/06/see-how-cjtf-maltreated-2-kids-that.html

Government should call them to order to do what exactly? Allow to home without punishment?
Re: Civilian JTF Punished 2 Kids That Stole N30k In Borno (photos) by 9jaRealist: 6:21pm On Jun 15, 2019
ZOO! angry
Re: Civilian JTF Punished 2 Kids That Stole N30k In Borno (photos) by HAZCUTWEARS: 6:24pm On Jun 15, 2019
Who gave this yawa guys such power they don't see snake wey swallowed 36million to be punish them
Re: Civilian JTF Punished 2 Kids That Stole N30k In Borno (photos) by ehinmowo: 9:04pm On Jun 15, 2019
MANGAM:
These are boys not men. There are better punishment for kids than putting them thru this

How old do you think average Boko Haram fighters are?

I am not supporting that kind of treatment. I could remember after the 3 years war between Ijaw and Ilaje, the once peaceful and love Ilaje communities became communities of hardened people.

If you live in war torn area you are likely to become very hardened.
Re: Civilian JTF Punished 2 Kids That Stole N30k In Borno (photos) by ThePreachersSon: 9:21pm On Jun 15, 2019
Even if they stole 30K this is inhumane. An abuse of their rights as humans. There are appropriate channels, when would these people have sense.
Re: Civilian JTF Punished 2 Kids That Stole N30k In Borno (photos) by meobizy(f): 9:48pm On Jun 15, 2019
Animals deserve animalistic treatment.
The black man's skin identifies him quickly as no different from a chimpanzee so why not?
If any of the JTF members steal they are ready to face the same fate.
Re: Civilian JTF Punished 2 Kids That Stole N30k In Borno (photos) by Exodora: 10:41pm On Jun 15, 2019
Gentlewarrior1:

Yet your type most likely lick the feet of politicians and hail them

This kids dont deserve this punishment. Its highly inhumane and illegal

Go and sit down joor tomorrow when they grown to worst you will be the shouting at their age what could they be doing with such money .I know is your type that hail Naira Marley , they deserve even worst punishment sef this one is not even punishment sef. At this young age have started practicing already while other children will prefer hawking water, nylon and the rest and yet you are saying bullshit here.

1 Like

Re: Civilian JTF Punished 2 Kids That Stole N30k In Borno (photos) by SoPaid: 10:49pm On Jun 15, 2019
Heartless... But its good tho. If they wont undergo this drilling and come out as better criminals in future. But, I emotionally pity them.

Re: Civilian JTF Punished 2 Kids That Stole N30k In Borno (photos) by Mofy123: 10:53pm On Jun 15, 2019
okporoko tying.
Re: Civilian JTF Punished 2 Kids That Stole N30k In Borno (photos) by Gentlewarrior1(m): 1:42am On Jun 16, 2019
Exodora:

Go and sit down joor tomorrow when they grown to worst you will be the shouting at their age what could they be doing with such money .I know is your type that hail Naira Marley , they deserve even worst punishment sef this one is not even punishment sef. At this young age have started practicing already while other children will prefer hawking water, nylon and the rest and yet you are saying bullshit here.
I detest the naira marley dude and all his supporters

Nigerians are barbarians

So tieing a human being like this will make them stop stealing. You dont even know that this is unlawful

Las las na idiots full Nigeria. Very wicked and barbaric people

1 Like

Re: Civilian JTF Punished 2 Kids That Stole N30k In Borno (photos) by Gentlewarrior1(m): 5:23pm On Jun 16, 2019
DaddyNimo:

that's how people like you talk, but if one small boy steal your last 2k from your pocket you go shop ole ole ole.... idiot
U are very stupid

U dont know me. I cant do that to someone even if thet steal my 100k

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yahoo Boys: Oyo Has Highest Number Of Internet, Cyber Crimes In SouthWest – EFCC / EFCC Arraigns Philomina Chieshe Who Blamed Snake Over JAMB's Missing N35m / Police Shot Two 300L Uniosun Students While Parading School Area (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.