Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,676 members, 7,816,777 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:51 PM

Tension As Fulani Herdsmen Attack Passengers In Enugu, Kidnap 3 Young Girls(pics - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Tension As Fulani Herdsmen Attack Passengers In Enugu, Kidnap 3 Young Girls(pics (1107 Views)

Gunmen Kidnap 3 Travellers In Osun / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Passengers On Their Way To Kaduna, Rob, Rape Women (Pics) / Robbers Attack Passengers Along Kaduna/Gwari Highway, Kill 2, Injure Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tension As Fulani Herdsmen Attack Passengers In Enugu, Kidnap 3 Young Girls(pics by Wisdomkosi(m): 1:37pm On Jun 15, 2019
Tension As Fulani Herdsmen Attack Passengers In Enugu, Kidnap 3 Young Girls(Photos)

By Wisdom Nwedene

Suspected Fulani Herdsmen have allegedly kidnapped three young girls in Enugu State.

According to an eyewitness who sent the report to Igbere TV correspondent, the Fulani Herdsmen attacked and robbed passengers along science school ugbowka in Nkanu east area of Enugu.

He said the Fulani Herdsmen 'collected all the properties of the passengers on board  and kidnapped three young girls and ran into the bush.

In his words,

"ENUGU is in hand of God. personally I believe the slogan but the  way the security situation of this country is right now I have to join my voice with that of my fellow state men in begging the question,which way Nigeria? "

"The pictures below was captured right from the scene of the event the bus was attacked and robbed by Fulani herdsmen a long science school ugbowka in Nkanu east area of ENUGU,They collected all the properties of the passengers on board on kidnapped three young girls and ran into the bush,however the division police station of agbani Nkanu west was contacted."

"The police officers instead of going into the bush to search for the adopted persons they rather began to arrest the people that informed them about the incident they also arrested people who are coming back from a burial somewhere in Nara Unataeze. Took them to station meanwhile their love ones gathered around  the station in other to secure there release but the best the officers could do is to spred tear gas on people which majority of them are aged/old men and women who can not even run, many of our old men and women collapsed."

"And as i speak so many of them are in hospital due the pains from the gas. Please on behalf of the kidnapped people I am begging the Government of ENUGU state to investigate the matter and make the necessary move to secure the lives of this innocent Nigerians from the hands of this wicked people and also intervene for release of does in police custody."

Source: http://igberetvnews.com/777616/tension-as-fulani-herdsmen-attack-passengers-in-enugu-kidnap-3-young-girlsphotos/

Re: Tension As Fulani Herdsmen Attack Passengers In Enugu, Kidnap 3 Young Girls(pics by Officialgarri: 1:40pm On Jun 15, 2019
Na ur Igbo brothers dey do am. Wetin concern fulani and nyamiri

2 Likes

Re: Tension As Fulani Herdsmen Attack Passengers In Enugu, Kidnap 3 Young Girls(pics by Chubhie: 1:40pm On Jun 15, 2019
When did herdsmen start prioritizing kidnapping over their cows?

1 Like

Re: Tension As Fulani Herdsmen Attack Passengers In Enugu, Kidnap 3 Young Girls(pics by overdrive(m): 1:43pm On Jun 15, 2019
This is serious.
Re: Tension As Fulani Herdsmen Attack Passengers In Enugu, Kidnap 3 Young Girls(pics by BuhariAdvocate: 1:45pm On Jun 15, 2019
They should pray and fasting. That's only way they can win the war,Enugu is in hand of God after all.

1 Like

Re: Tension As Fulani Herdsmen Attack Passengers In Enugu, Kidnap 3 Young Girls(pics by LamidicownuBSS: 1:46pm On Jun 15, 2019
SHEBI NA NORTH WETIN CONCERN ME SHEBI NA NORTH WETIN CONCERN ME

2 Likes

Re: Tension As Fulani Herdsmen Attack Passengers In Enugu, Kidnap 3 Young Girls(pics by stephleena(f): 1:47pm On Jun 15, 2019
Officialgarri:
Na ur Igbo brothers dey do am. Wetin concern fulani and nyamiri
wetin concern u and sense?
Re: Tension As Fulani Herdsmen Attack Passengers In Enugu, Kidnap 3 Young Girls(pics by tsinzu: 1:48pm On Jun 15, 2019
Chubhie:
When did herdsmen start prioritizing kidnapping over their cows?
since kidnapping became more lucrative than cow herding.
Re: Tension As Fulani Herdsmen Attack Passengers In Enugu, Kidnap 3 Young Girls(pics by Officialgarri: 2:10pm On Jun 15, 2019
stephleena:

wetin concern u and sense?
Shut up
Re: Tension As Fulani Herdsmen Attack Passengers In Enugu, Kidnap 3 Young Girls(pics by stephleena(f): 2:12pm On Jun 15, 2019
Officialgarri:
Shut up
Stop crying.
Re: Tension As Fulani Herdsmen Attack Passengers In Enugu, Kidnap 3 Young Girls(pics by Mynd44: 2:27pm On Jun 15, 2019
They know they are Fulani herdsmen because?

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tension As Fulani Herdsmen Attack Passengers In Enugu, Kidnap 3 Young Girls(pics by Wisdomkosi(m): 2:53pm On Jun 15, 2019
Mynd44:

That's how they operate. No doubt about it. Na dem
Re: Tension As Fulani Herdsmen Attack Passengers In Enugu, Kidnap 3 Young Girls(pics by mrNEMZY(m): 3:26pm On Jun 15, 2019
So every one wants to ignore the fact that the police arrested the victims.

I am tired of Nigeria.

Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Tension As Fulani Herdsmen Attack Passengers In Enugu, Kidnap 3 Young Girls(pics by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jun 15, 2019
Mynd44:

Because fulani herdsmen are now the boogeyman of choice. They also serve to feed the fulanization narrative being pushed by the wailers.

Through Buhari's last term they shouted despot to the heavens.during this term, their rallying cry is fulani dominantion.

It has more traction than you think

2 Likes

Re: Tension As Fulani Herdsmen Attack Passengers In Enugu, Kidnap 3 Young Girls(pics by rusher14: 4:00pm On Jun 15, 2019
Does it mean regular armed robbers have retired from their vocation and handed over to Fulani herdsmen?
Re: Tension As Fulani Herdsmen Attack Passengers In Enugu, Kidnap 3 Young Girls(pics by RealGOAT: 4:12pm On Jun 15, 2019
Na Buhari brothers do am.
Re: Tension As Fulani Herdsmen Attack Passengers In Enugu, Kidnap 3 Young Girls(pics by adecz: 4:39pm On Jun 15, 2019
These Fulani are the most wicked
& bloodthirsty animals in this country... tongue

But, do they know the Igbo
land & jungles more than the Igbo people?

(1) (Reply)

Kidnappers Burn Down To Death In Ogbia Town, Bayelsa State. / Boy Bleeding To Death Under Idi-iroko Bridge Maryland Mall, Lagos State. PHOTOS / China Police Chasing Nigerian Away From Their Country

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.