Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,815 members, 7,810,130 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:20 PM

40-year-old Teacher Commits Suicide In Kano (Disturbing Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 40-year-old Teacher Commits Suicide In Kano (Disturbing Photos) (44170 Views)

25-Year-Old Teacher Defiles His 13-Year-Old Ogun Pupil (Photo) / Femi Oguntumi: Teacher Commits Suicide In Kano / 35-Year-Old Teacher Caught Having Sex With 11-Year-Old Girl In Lagos Classroom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 40-year-old Teacher Commits Suicide In Kano (Disturbing Photos) by enemyofprogress: 5:48pm On Jun 15, 2019
jeeqaa7:
This country is tough.
tough is an understatement
Re: 40-year-old Teacher Commits Suicide In Kano (Disturbing Photos) by Mohammedekete: 5:58pm On Jun 15, 2019
MVLOX:
the big question now is, to uwhat end....
death saves you from humiliation...

1 Like

Re: 40-year-old Teacher Commits Suicide In Kano (Disturbing Photos) by alizma: 5:59pm On Jun 15, 2019
Erediauwa:
Looking at his trousers and the room, you'll agree with me that the school he is teaching are owing him some months salary he has budgeted for something.

He allowed depression toyed with his brains.
God bless you.
I was yet to see his picture when i gave my comment on him ant it just fit in. RIP to the dead
https://www.nairaland.com/modifypost?post=79354784&redirect=%2F5245801%2Ffemi-oguntumi-teacher-commits-suicide%2F1%2379354784
Re: 40-year-old Teacher Commits Suicide In Kano (Disturbing Photos) by RiyadhGoddess(f): 6:11pm On Jun 15, 2019
The increase in depression, the increase in suidal thoughts, the increase in depression are all signs of nothing but the loss of the spirit of gratitude because if you can look beyond the cloud, you will see that silver lining, that opportunity to give God praise. Before someone gets to the point of taking their own life, before someone gets to the point of hopelessness, they have gotten to or crossed the bridge of ingratitude. There is nobody who is a thanksgiver, who is a worshipper, who is a person of gratitude that can fall for that demon. Even the bible said when Saul was being tormented by the evil spirit, the bible said David will play the harp, He will worship, He will sing psalms and melodies and that evil spirit will leave because God inhabit the praises of his people. I will say it again and again, every genuine worshipper can deal with the spirit of depression.
Oh father open the eyes of these ones to see and open their heart to understand...
Thank God for those who conquered depression and suicidal thought. Thank God for those still undergoing therapy for I know they will conquer! If you know anyone who is depressed, who is suicidal, give them my contact and let's kick the beast out for their lives for good.
#NoToDepression #NoToSuicide
Re: 40-year-old Teacher Commits Suicide In Kano (Disturbing Photos) by RiyadhGoddess(f): 6:13pm On Jun 15, 2019
frankblinkz:
Lord with the way I'm so depressed with Life,let's me not think towards suicide.
Haba...what's in this life self.

Don't even think towards that direction
Re: 40-year-old Teacher Commits Suicide In Kano (Disturbing Photos) by Biggcake: 6:14pm On Jun 15, 2019
intrepidJ:
And you post it here. What is wrong with you people on Nairaland? Is there any day you dont post pictures of a dead or mutilated corpse?

Can we talk privately?
Re: 40-year-old Teacher Commits Suicide In Kano (Disturbing Photos) by AntiWailer: 6:38pm On Jun 15, 2019
frankblinkz:
Lord with the way I'm so depressed with Life,let's me not think towards suicide.
Haba...what's in this life self.

U might get there too.

Start reversing the depression please.

Every thing will be fine eventually.
Re: 40-year-old Teacher Commits Suicide In Kano (Disturbing Photos) by vastone(m): 6:40pm On Jun 15, 2019
HAHAHAHAHAHAHEHEHEHEHERHEHEHQHYHTHEHHRHR....SO FUNNEH LOL grin
desmond2pk:
Buhari 2015 voters are killing themselves
Re: 40-year-old Teacher Commits Suicide In Kano (Disturbing Photos) by thinkmoney(m): 6:49pm On Jun 15, 2019
stephenduru:
A 40yr old teacher has committed suicide in Unguwar area of Kano State.The corpse of the deceased identified as Femi Malami was found in his room when a friend came looking for him and knocked on his door but he refused to open.He became worried when he called his number and it rang in his room.His corpse was discovered when the door was forcefully opened.The corpse has been deposited in a mortuary by the police.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/06/40-year-old-teacher-commits-suicide-in.html
he regretted it just at the point of death. you can deduce this from the way he clenched on the rope.
the robe tightened his fingers to his throat. he must have struggled for a relatively long time before he died.
when you hang, it ain't easy freeing up ur self, because of the weight of the body and the way the rope tightens quickly and strongly to the neck. l know this because I have once accidentally hung. I am still alive because the rope broke.
Re: 40-year-old Teacher Commits Suicide In Kano (Disturbing Photos) by stormborn28(m): 6:55pm On Jun 15, 2019
baby124:
Kai, no money... no honey.... no children. At 40. Just a dusty mat in a dusty room. May he RIP. Even the rope looks like it has suffered.

Nigerian men killing themselves because of poverty. Instead of facing the old men in power. Nigerian men are cowards. They can only show power when it comes to women. But old baba that is wearing diaper can intimidate them to the point of suicide.
grin grin grin grin
Re: 40-year-old Teacher Commits Suicide In Kano (Disturbing Photos) by stormborn28(m): 6:58pm On Jun 15, 2019
Lenadiva:
Femi na Yoruba name
And
Malami na Hausa name .
e.g
Femi Adesina and Abubakar Malami.
hmmm...
Re: 40-year-old Teacher Commits Suicide In Kano (Disturbing Photos) by firo08(m): 7:13pm On Jun 15, 2019
Sad.
Depression everywhere
Re: 40-year-old Teacher Commits Suicide In Kano (Disturbing Photos) by Toscarel: 7:36pm On Jun 15, 2019
shiffynaani:
daft idiot. World won't fall if he impregnated proprietress self. Circumstances beyond his control led to his fall,kid

stop the pedophilia act, you sound pained, son.
Re: 40-year-old Teacher Commits Suicide In Kano (Disturbing Photos) by adisabarber(m): 7:36pm On Jun 15, 2019
He tried to remove the rope
Re: 40-year-old Teacher Commits Suicide In Kano (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jun 15, 2019
I am not moved.
Re: 40-year-old Teacher Commits Suicide In Kano (Disturbing Photos) by 77up(m): 7:40pm On Jun 15, 2019
Cumtroller:
The corpse of the deceased identified as Femi Malami

I will not make further comments before I am labeled an inconsiderate individual who has a great disdain for Afonja’s.

Pls I tey God beg Una , get small sense abeg.

Re: 40-year-old Teacher Commits Suicide In Kano (Disturbing Photos) by zedman1(m): 8:13pm On Jun 15, 2019
Joromi12:
At the point of death he tried to remove the rope. Smh
First thing I noticed.
Re: 40-year-old Teacher Commits Suicide In Kano (Disturbing Photos) by zedman1(m): 8:16pm On Jun 15, 2019
thinkmoney:

he regretted it just at the point of death. you can deduce this from the way he clenched on the rope.
the robe tightened his fingers to his throat. he must have struggled for a relatively long time before he died.
when you hang, it ain't easy freeing up ur self, because of the weight of the body and the way the rope tightens quickly and strongly to the neck. l know this because I have once accidentally hung. I am still alive because the rope broke.
Accidentally? Anyway, I'm happy you survived.
Re: 40-year-old Teacher Commits Suicide In Kano (Disturbing Photos) by chinedumoooo: 8:35pm On Jun 15, 2019
Maybe at 40,no child,no wife,no house,no good food,no hope,no good girlfriend,no financial help,no good salary etc but you must be contented with the little you think you have and have your plans for future and opportunity purpose.
Re: 40-year-old Teacher Commits Suicide In Kano (Disturbing Photos) by ehinmowo: 9:10pm On Jun 15, 2019
baby124:
Kai, no money... no honey.... no children. At 40. Just a dusty mat in a dusty room. May he RIP. Even the rope looks like it has suffered.

Nigerian men killing themselves because of poverty. Instead of facing the old men in power. Nigerian men are cowards. They can only show power when it comes to women. But old baba that is wearing diaper can intimidate them to the point of suicide.

what are you saying? what can a poor man do? he can't even afford transportation fare to Abuja. 100 million poor men can be controlled by a thousand rich men.
Re: 40-year-old Teacher Commits Suicide In Kano (Disturbing Photos) by baby124: 9:13pm On Jun 15, 2019
ehinmowo:

what are you saying? what can a poor man do? he can't even afford transportation fare to Abuja. 100 million poor men can be controlled by a thousand rich men.
See your mouth. You no get shame. Later you will come on NL and be garatiaing that you are a MAN. Please sell your penis, follow bob risky movement and don’t quote me again! Mtschew.
Re: 40-year-old Teacher Commits Suicide In Kano (Disturbing Photos) by noble2faith(m): 9:19pm On Jun 15, 2019
Cumtroller:
The corpse of the deceased identified as Femi Malami

I will not make further comments before I am labeled an inconsiderate individual who has a great disdain for Afonja’s.

His name "Femi Malami" and what's wrong with that?

Abi suicide get tribe! angry

Y re u tribalists so stupid and foolish at the same time? The way tribalists think and reason sometimes baffles me.

Re: 40-year-old Teacher Commits Suicide In Kano (Disturbing Photos) by Exodora: 10:02pm On Jun 15, 2019
Erediauwa:
Looking at his trousers and the room, you'll agree with me that the school he is teaching are owing him some months salary he has budgeted for something.

He allowed depression toyed with his brains.

As in eeeeeeehhh this county is so fuc#ed up. As if you know , worked as assistant presiding officer during election now others have been paid but I was not paid . Government have paid NYSC but it happened that my name fall into those that were not paid . The school were am serving they have paid their teachers April salary I was not paid , on the 13th of May they pay them their May salary still they didn't pay me , asked the principal why I was not paid she told me that they are working on it from their head quarter cause their teachers have their account which the school them through but me being a Corper now I am not entitled to open any account until I am employed as a teacher .
Now tell me is there any other frustration more this . I can count how times I have gone to bed on an empty stomach all in the name of serving my country and the most painful one is if I tell people that I have not been paid they think am lying or using it as an excuse .
Frustration is really dealing with me here and is not as if I didn't for work it oooooo I so much detest this country.
Re: 40-year-old Teacher Commits Suicide In Kano (Disturbing Photos) by OdefaGirl(f): 11:47pm On Jun 15, 2019
Joromi12:
At the point of death he tried to remove the rope. Smh

And tears streamed down his face embarassed
Re: 40-year-old Teacher Commits Suicide In Kano (Disturbing Photos) by intrepidJ: 11:47pm On Jun 15, 2019
Biggcake:

Can we talk privately?

Sure.
Re: 40-year-old Teacher Commits Suicide In Kano (Disturbing Photos) by intrepidJ: 12:20am On Jun 16, 2019
Biggcake:

Can we talk privately?

Sure. Email me targetednigerian@gmail.com
Re: 40-year-old Teacher Commits Suicide In Kano (Disturbing Photos) by intrepidJ: 4:08am On Jun 16, 2019
Biggcake:

Can we talk privately?

Sure. Email me targetednigerian@gmail.com
Re: 40-year-old Teacher Commits Suicide In Kano (Disturbing Photos) by ehinmowo: 8:15am On Jun 16, 2019
baby124:

See your mouth. You no get shame. Later you will come on NL and be garatiaing that you are a MAN. Please sell your penis, follow bob risky movement and don’t quote me again! Mtschew.

must you show that understanding?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 40-year-old Teacher Commits Suicide In Kano (Disturbing Photos) by thinkmoney(m): 10:36am On Jun 16, 2019
zedman1:
Accidentally? Anyway, I'm happy you survived.
yeah trust me, it was accidental. thanks for the love

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Father, His Mistress’ Son Take Turns To Rape Me – 12-yr-old Girl (pic) / Lady Battered By Soldier For Refusing To Pay Him, After Bashing Her Car (Photo) / Boys Who Target Secondary School Girls For Marathon Sex, Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.