Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,779 members, 7,817,218 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:19 AM

Filth In Lagos Gutters - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Filth In Lagos Gutters (22126 Views)

Otti Warns As Thieves Damage Public Gutters In Aba, Sell Off Rods As Scraps / Deji Adeyanju Rebukes Joe Igbokwe: Clean Smelly Lagos Gutters, Stop Making Noise / Rivers State: Massive Poverty, Backwardness, Filth- WazobiaTV Pictorial REPORT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Filth In Lagos Gutters by ishawlar: 2:36pm On Jun 15, 2019
Still lagos 4show. We are working on this soonest it will be cleared
Re: Filth In Lagos Gutters by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jun 15, 2019
Blame lagosians not government

2 Likes

Re: Filth In Lagos Gutters by Wickedfacts: 2:36pm On Jun 15, 2019
Belial06:
Men Nigeria is filthy

I always tell friends who ask me about Lagos that its one of the dirties cities in the world and that's a fact

You Igbos tell lies and call it facts. That's how you say Igbos own 99.9% of Lagos and turn around another day to say Tinubu owns Lagos.

Talking about facts, it statistically proven that Onitsha is the most polluted city in the world. Umuahia and the pit toilet called Aba are also included.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Filth In Lagos Gutters by ZombieTERROR: 2:38pm On Jun 15, 2019
franchasng:
Let's say the truth, black race as a whole are naturally dirty and selfish! Their cleanliness ends with their personal homes and cars, public properties is for messing up, that is how black people are.

Black African nations will never be developed unless white people comes back and take over undecided

My friend shut Up

Go to ordinary Kigali and see how serene the place is..

Don't say black people... Say Nigerians

1 Like

Re: Filth In Lagos Gutters by NMotorwerks: 2:39pm On Jun 15, 2019
You will die and continue to wallow in this filth if you keep blaming the government for your bad behaviors. Why on earth would anyone throw those bottle in the gutter? That's our lifestyle and behavior.
Re: Filth In Lagos Gutters by olahero(m): 2:39pm On Jun 15, 2019
AMBODE did nothing on the environmental stuffs in Lagos, that's the reason I supported his rejection for the second coming.

1 Like

Re: Filth In Lagos Gutters by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jun 15, 2019
franchasng:
Let's say the truth, black race as a whole are naturally dirty and selfish! Their cleanliness ends with their personal homes and cars, public properties is for messing up, that is how black people are.

Black African nations will never be developed unless white people comes back and take over undecided
You spoke the truth, watch as idiots will bash you. And they are the worse of the bunch.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Filth In Lagos Gutters by whiteafrique: 2:42pm On Jun 15, 2019
Lagos don nyamutu since,poor sanitation and over populated.
Go to localities you will see a more worrisome poor sanitary conditions.
Where aboki don turn all the gutters to public toilet..
Re: Filth In Lagos Gutters by Saintp(m): 2:46pm On Jun 15, 2019
The design of the country is flawed from beginning. It is difficult to manage a country with faulty design.
Let me give you an example. In Canada for instance, even if I want to throw trash into the gutter, I can't because there is no open gutter anywhere in the country. All drainage is designed to be underground so you won't even see gutter not to talk of throwing something into it. Nigeria needs a total redesign, there is no magic anyone can do to get it right.

1 Like

Re: Filth In Lagos Gutters by Belial06: 2:52pm On Jun 15, 2019
Wickedfacts:

You Igbos tell lies and call it facts. That's how you say Igbos own 99.9% of Lagos and turn around another day to say Tinubu owns Lagos.

Talking about facts, it statistically proven that Onitsha is the most polluted city in the world. Umuahia and the pit toilet called Aba are also included.

Now from your comment I can see your reasoning is really crass so I will not engage with your further

And I am a round Bini man and I have no apologies for my comment

Nigeria is very dirty and so is Lagos State

Now your comment shows you have an obsession with ibo so I suggest you see a psychiatrist to help you with that .

Ighele erimwin rhu wa aro ra? grin

Don't quote me again , I only interact with civilized educated people

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Filth In Lagos Gutters by StrikeBack(m): 2:52pm On Jun 15, 2019
Saintp:
The design of the country is flawed from beginning. It is difficult to manage a country with faulty design.
Let me give you an example. In Canada for instance, even if I want to throw trash into the gutter, I can't because there is no open gutter anywhere in the country. All drainage is designed to be underground so you won't even see gutter not to talk of throwing something into it. Nigeria needs a total redesign, there is no magic anyone can do to get it right.
I like your comment.
This present day Nigeria is designed to fail
Re: Filth In Lagos Gutters by BabaO2: 2:53pm On Jun 15, 2019
Ambode messed up every working system in Lagos, he was only busy demanding for recognition and respect as governor.
Re: Filth In Lagos Gutters by bluefilm: 2:54pm On Jun 15, 2019
Waste management and disposal business suppose dey boom for that lagos o!
Re: Filth In Lagos Gutters by koolbe(m): 2:59pm On Jun 15, 2019
This a failure of d citizenry. Why would a normal human consume a product and then litter d environment.
Re: Filth In Lagos Gutters by RexTramadol1: 3:03pm On Jun 15, 2019
Victoria Island eh

No be small thing with their drainages

Even reach hopewell
Re: Filth In Lagos Gutters by Wickedfacts: 3:05pm On Jun 15, 2019
[s]
Belial06:

Now from your comment I can see your reasoning is really crass so I will not engage with your further

And I am a round Bini man and I have no apologies for my comment

Nigeria is very dirty and so is Lagos State

Now your comment shows you have an obsession with ibo so I suggest you see a psychiatrist to help you with that .

Ighele erimwin rhu wa aro ra? grin

Don't quote me again , I only interact with civilized educated people

[/s]

As I always tell upcountry baboons like you, I don't care if you're from kuvukiland or Guam. You talk anyhow and I'll give you the education you failed to receive at home.

If your father's compound is a pigsty, that's your eternal misfortune. Blame those you kept at home and who failed to use their brains (if they have any).

Stop generalising and making a global fool of yourself.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Filth In Lagos Gutters by Amanda4life: 3:05pm On Jun 15, 2019
Lack of Maintenance. Culture is a nigerian problem.

They know that building of infrastructure s, facilities goes along side with making provision for its maintenance. But leaders love to cheat themselves.

One day they must leave government office and they will come and face what we are facing.

I there by release a curse on all of them,

As many that were given money to provide facilities, infrastructure s,
Maintenance and others.

For our poor schools, hospitals

And they diverted, or divert the money into their pocket

Now i release terminal disease

Distruction upon them and their generation in the name of jesus

Since theres no more freedom of speech but at least there is freedom of prayers.

May they their children waste all they have laboured for.
May their descendants bring sorrow to them.

Even if they die may they know no peace.

May their life be full of sorrows.

Father may all these happen to them so that they can fear you God
Re: Filth In Lagos Gutters by 12345baba(m): 3:06pm On Jun 15, 2019
After they will tell some people to leave there region. Eko don baje tey tey
Re: Filth In Lagos Gutters by Guestlander: 3:16pm On Jun 15, 2019
rafhell:
Blame lagosians not government

The government can help by installing litter bins in the the streets.

Re: Filth In Lagos Gutters by Belial06: 3:18pm On Jun 15, 2019
Wickedfacts:
[s][/s]

As I always tell upcountry baboons like you, I don't care if you're from kuvukiland or Guam. You talk anyhow and I'll give you the education you failed to receive at home.

If your father's compound is a pigsty, that's your eternal misfortune. Blame those you kept at home and who failed to use their brains (if they have any).

Stop generalising and making a global fool of yourself.

Finished don't quote me again

Nigeria and Lagos remain filthy backward , septic dumps unfit for human abode

Since you are there why not try and clean that septic tank of a state up?

Off course I will never return there so at least clean it up for yourselves.

Stay well off my comments

Cheers
Re: Filth In Lagos Gutters by Femi316: 3:19pm On Jun 15, 2019
oluwasegun007:
Can someone please open an account for sanwo olu on nairaland....
Hand dey pain you....?

2 Likes

Re: Filth In Lagos Gutters by DBlackCeazer(m): 3:23pm On Jun 15, 2019
I think say Adeolu here na one individual, I been want blast the op say wetin concern us.
Re: Filth In Lagos Gutters by Wickedfacts: 3:25pm On Jun 15, 2019
[s]
Belial06:

Finished don't quote me again

Nigeria and Lagos remain filthy backward , septic dumps unfit for human abode

Since you are there why not try and clean that septic tank of a state up?

Off course I will never return there so at least clean it up for yourselves.

Stay well off my comments

Cheers
[/s]

I would quote you for as long as I please. You are not the owner of Nairaland and you're not the one paying for my data.

Nigeria remains unfit for human abode but your parents and family members are in the same Nigeria.

Funny boy, think well before typing.
Re: Filth In Lagos Gutters by Belial06: 3:27pm On Jun 15, 2019
Wickedfacts:
[s][/s]

I would quote you for as long as I please. You are not the owner of Nairaland and you're not the one paying for my data.

Nigeria remains unfit for human abode but your parents and family members are in the same Nigeria.

Funny boy, think well before typing.

No they are not

Kindly stop quoting me
Re: Filth In Lagos Gutters by Wickedfacts: 3:29pm On Jun 15, 2019
Belial06:

No they are not

Kindly stop quoting me

I would keep quoting you just for the heck of it.
Re: Filth In Lagos Gutters by Holocene(m): 3:41pm On Jun 15, 2019
I de laugh una....S ou me will come here and say "Nigerians are too dirty, but same niggas will drink water, chop kpekere, and just toss the nylon and empty can outta the window so they don't have trash inside their car.

Charity begins with you....
Re: Filth In Lagos Gutters by subcbouy: 3:42pm On Jun 15, 2019
Seetto:
I taught fashola was able to at least tackle some of this issue, ambode came with different ideas entirely, continuity is important in good governance...
It is known of your mentioned, Lagosians need mind restructuring.
Re: Filth In Lagos Gutters by olaboy1: 3:44pm On Jun 15, 2019
franchasng:

And who told you white people are cleaner. You have no idea how much budget the government expends to take care of public facilities like drainages. So take your complain to the appropriate authorities.
Re: Filth In Lagos Gutters by crackhouse(m): 3:44pm On Jun 15, 2019
That place is a mixture of rich men and poor men that's why u see bottle water and satchet water there in the gutter...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kwara: Crisis Brews Over Use Of Hijab In Christian Schools / Aisha Buhari Speaks On Abductions Of School Girls, Women / 2023: Coalition, Labour Party To Deploy 15 Agents To Each Polling Unit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.