Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,210 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:45 AM

THE TRUTH DOES NOT CHANGE: Matthew 19:10-12. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / THE TRUTH DOES NOT CHANGE: Matthew 19:10-12. (537 Views)

Matthew 19:26 / Please Explain This Verse Matthew 19:29 / Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo And Daddy Freeze Exchange Words Over Tithing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

THE TRUTH DOES NOT CHANGE: Matthew 19:10-12. by elated177: 4:33pm On Jun 15, 2019
El Elohe Yahshrael!

Matt 19:10-12 His disciples say unto him, If the case of the man be so with his wife, it is not good to marry.But he said unto them, All men cannot receive this saying, save they to whom it is given.For there are some eunuchs, which were so born from their mother's womb: and there are some eunuchs, which were made eunuchs of men: and there be eunuchs, which have made themselves eunuchs for the kingdom of heaven's sake. He that is able to receive it, let him receive it.

It does not matter the status of any individual who accepts homosexuality. Tags and titles are irrelevant as far as the Truth of YHVH of Hosts is concerned. Any individual - regardless of tag, title or status, who disregards the Scriptural Truth and still claims to be a servant or messenger of YHVH of Hosts is a liar, a false teacher or an outright agent of the kingdom of Satan masquerading as an agent of the kingdom of YHVH Almighty.

Those who compiled or translated the Scriptures of YHVH are long dead. Those whom the Father in heaven, YHVH Almighty, used to give the Word - the apostles and disciples - never condoned or approved of homosexuality.

1 Peter 2:17 Show proper respect to everyone, love the family of believers, fear YHVH, honour the emperor.

The saints are admonished to show proper respect to everyone, irrespective of tribe, ethnicity, religion or status - rich or poor. Love their fellow saints. Live in fear of YHVH Almighty - obey his commands. Be law abiding citizens.
This Scripture has nothing to do with homosexuality or acceptance of homosexuality. The saints have not been - directly or indirectly - admonished by the Scripture above to accept or approve of homosexuality.

A eunuch is a man who has been castrated, especially (in the past) one employed to guard the women's living areas at an oriental court.

The term eunuch generally refers to a man, typically from antiquity, who had been castrated in order to serve a specific social function. (Wikipedia).

Eunuchs are men who have had their testicles removed in order to make them more efficient servants or soldiers, as they are not distracted by lust or sexual matters.

Definition of eunuch. 1 : a castrated man placed in charge of a harem or employed as a chamberlain in a palace. 2 : a man or boy deprived of the testes or external genitals. Eunuch | Definition of Eunuch by Merriam-Webster.

Eunuch does not equate to homosexuality. The two are totally different just as night is different from day.

A eunuch has no sexual urge. Explicitly put: "a eunuch cannot get it up". "As far as sex is concerned, a eunuch cannot feel anything down there".

A eunuch has no sexual urge, has no sexual desire and therefore does not long for any form of sexual desire.

A eunuch created by men has been rendered infertile. Such a man cannot have sexual urge, does not desire any sort of sexual relationship or satisfaction and cannot procreate. Such a man cannot even masturbate... masturbation is a sinful act.

A eunuch born naturally does not have any sexual urge, does not desire any form of sexual relationship or satisfaction and, of course, cannot procreate.

A servant of YHVH Almighty, who, though fertile, sexually energetic and sexually hotblooded, has sexual urge, is able to desire sexual relationship and satisfaction and can procreate efficiently, can choose to subdue/forego such sexual urge, relationship or satisfaction and decide not to procreate and can choose to live like a eunuch because he sees such things as distractions. This is a personal choice, purely the prerogative of such a man.

The common thing among these three is marriage, which is actually why the Master, Yahushua the Messiah brought it up. Abstinence from marriage, by that very fact, abstinence from sexual relationship, is the issue here.

Neither homosexuality nor a homosexual falls into any of the three categories of eunuchs described above. Homosexuality is a perversion - an aberration.

Just in case you missed it from above, a natural eunuch has no sexual urge, desires no sexual relationship or satisfaction of any sort and cannot procreate. Can this be said of a man who, hypothetically of course, was born with same sex attraction?

At no time did Yahushua the Messiah command his disciples and apostles to kill or persecute anyone in his name or because of his teachings. No where in the Glad Tiding of Yahushua the Messiah are his saints admonished to kill or persecute anyone in the name of the Father or because of his Word. Those who did that in the past and claimed
to have done it in the name of Yahushua the Messiah or because of the Glad Tiding, simply did not do so on the instruction of YHVH Almighty, but on their own desire to conquer and amass wealth or on the instruction of an evil master, who wanted to taint the pure and unadulterated love of YHVH Almighty related to us through his great and powerful Word.
Those who do such things today are not servants of YHVH Almighty. They are either serving themselves - stomach - or an evil master or both. Using the Scriptures as cloak will not deceive the saints.

The Truth of YHVH Almighty is not about denomination. Sentiments are irrelevant. I am not here to promote, demote or discuss individuals or groups of individuals or denominations. Scriptural condemnation for homosexuality abounds.

It is possible to love a sinner and condemn the sin. This has been made possible by grace - grace brought by the death and resurrection of Yahushua the Messiah. Part of that love is walking into the shop of a confirmed sodomite and buying a packet of sugar, a box of matches, a pair of shoes or even a bag of rice. Without grace and in absence of state laws, such a homosexual would have been stoned to death as prescribed by the law before grace.

I have no idea of the Confucius-developed morality. Like I stated earlier, I don't have time to discuss mere mortals here. However, the Ten Commandments of YHVH Almighty are universal laws put in place by him, the Creator of the heavens and the earth. They are the laws obeyed by the heavens and the earth. Even the earth is aware of such laws.

Those men you mentioned and others in that category have nothing on the Ten Commandments - the undying and evergreen Word of YHVH Almighty.

YHVH Almighty, the Creator of the ends of the earth, whose word I have been quoting here is very much alive and cannot die. He is life. His Son, his Word - who himself is the way, the truth and the life - lives for ever. His Spirit - power- is very much around and fills the whole universe and in his saints. But then, the world is not aware of this because it neither sees him nor knows him.

Certain laws in the old Covenant, such as the sacrificial laws, no longer hold today because they are no longer necessary or because they have been replaced by better ones. But the Ten Commandments are eternal and every word in the New Covenant points to that fact.

It is pertinent to note that everything - miracle, sign, wonder, punishment, blessing, curse, promotion, demotion, etc - YHVH Almighty has done from the beginning of time to now was/is to underscore the importance of obeying his Commandments.

The Scriptures are neither confusing nor subject to the whims and caprices of mere mortals. The Scriptures, interpreted by the Spirit of the Father in heaven, always say the same thing. Those who twist them to suit their whims are not ignorant of what they are doing. The Scriptures explicitly condemn homosexuality, and in no way- directly or indirectly - support it.

You are wrong. Sodom and her surrounding cities were destroyed because of the abominable act of homosexuality.

Forget tags, titles and status, homosexuality - albeit a particular kind - is an abomination.
Professor/doctor/master of theology is not necessary as far as the Spirit of YHVH Almighty is concerned.

There is a spirit in man, the breath of the Almighty that gives understanding. (Job 32:6-9).

Therefore, a professor/doctor/master of theology cannot stand even a person of twelve years who has the Set-apart Spirit of YHVH Almighty in him.

El Elohe Yahshrael! Hallelu Yah!

1 Like

Re: THE TRUTH DOES NOT CHANGE: Matthew 19:10-12. by MuttleyLaff: 6:22pm On Jun 15, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
Its very simple, so I repeat myself that I have never kept it a secret what type of homosexuality is permissible.

I haven't lately, read nor come across such a discombobulated reply filled with gross misinformation such as this before. What a so pathetic excuse of an answer. SMH.

The thing about the truth, is, you can be standing right in front of the truth and not necessarily see it, and people only get it when they're ready to get it. The more you look and stare, the less you see

"You need help fast, you not only have homophobia disorder you also have a voyeuristic disorder, and these, on top of being a closet homosexual

Whats with the fake sickness, huh? Tell, what specifically and why are you having this fake sickness at the thought of two men having sex of each other, hmm?
"
- Re: Questions For Budaatum: How Can You Follow Jesus Without Believing In Him? by MuttleyLaff: 10:40pm On May 12

"Sorry, pardon me. I forgot you are gay and see your act as normal. Maybe if you were straight or Homophobic, you'd ve understood what I mean. I watch empire I say Jamal and his men, I see them kiss themselves and I wonder if they are humans. It is sickening to say the least. But, what van I say, enjoy. There are too many women on earth for me to look at a fellow man.
Thunder fire satan
"
- Re: Questions For Budaatum: How Can You Follow Jesus Without Believing In Him? by Shepherd00: 11:10pm On May 12

'Liar! Liar! Pants on Fire! Shepherd00, from the quotes and proofs shown above, you never mentioned tongue and lip sucking when you, at 11:10pm On May 12, mentioned Jamal and his gay men

I told in post above, that I will show you the Jamal proof of you lying like a cheap Persia rug, that I will expose your lie.

Hmm, interesting, liar pot calling snow black

The time is not yet ripe for you to know Shepherd00

Please tell me, what part of "you havent proven yourself worthy to be or qualify to be, in the know, yet of it" dont you seem to understand, erh? Abi kini gbogbo palapala yi bayi kẹ?

I have hinted to what and who the real sodomites or sodomy is. You can go on still believing what you erroneously have believed them to be

"yes Sodom and Gomorrah, has sexual immorality problems, but the fact still remains, that they were already earmarked for destruction and this primarily was for being inhospital. The decision to destroy Sodom and Gomorrah had already been made the attempted rape, the lusting after a neighbour's body and trying to have carnal knowledge without consent, that was insult upon injury, like adding salt to a wound. The city had already been decided to be destroyed before this their wicked, insensitive act and madness"
- Re: Is Incest Not Human Law And Convention? by MuttleyLaff: 6:49pm On Mar 30

"Are you sure the narrative of Lot and the angels, had anything remotely at all, to do with same sex marriages or whatnot, hmm? It has nothing to do with SS marriage(s), but a great deal to do with, lusting after strange flesh, like going after something that isnt human beings, on top, planned and attempted gang rape, wanting to have carnal knowledge without consent, being wicked and evil and/or not being hospitable, friendly and welcoming to strangers or visitors"
- Re: Deconstructing The Lies & Myth of Consensual Adult Homosexuality/Same Sex Union by MuttleyLaff: 7:00am On Jun 04

"MuttleyLaff could The Lord be referring to inhospitable nature of these people or something worse? Oh, but I know you won't respond."
- e: Deconstructing The Lies & Myth of Consensual Adult Homosexuality/Same Sex Union by Shepherd00: 2:43pm On Jun 04

You can still from the three above inverted commas above, at least, that you are asking a question that I have already answered. I at 7:00am On Jun 04 did give the answer to what the sin is to kkins25, you responded to the answer with all manner of disparaging remarks, which I didnt mind.

"22You must not mistreat any widow or orphan.
23If you do mistreat them, and they cry out to Me in distress, I will surely hear their cry
"
- Exodus 22:22-23

"14Do not oppress a hired hand who is poor and needy, whether he is a brother or a foreigner residing in one of your towns. 15You are to pay his wages each day before sunset, because he is poor and depends on them. Otherwise he may cry out to the LORD against you, and you will be guilty of sin. "
- Deuteronomy 24:14-15

Knowledge is everything. Read, study and research the Bible. When you dont do own home work on the Bible, this is exactly what happens, you will ask questions, like as if you're Nicodemus, that have glaring, plain to see, easily seen or noticed answers.

I am now, going to write a bit more and further in detail about the sin of Sodom and Gomorrah including why it was planned to be destroyed, even before the men of the city's attempted gang rape of those angels that looked like human beings (i.e. angels that had the appearance of men)

1/ The clue, for the reason of their sin, can be found within the "outcry against Sodom and Gomorrah is great" text in Genesis 18:20. Shepherd00, the word, outcry, is a strong expression of anger and disapproval about something, made by a group of people or by the public. The bible uses the "outcry" word, as you can see, from at least Exodus 22:22-23 and Deuteronomy 24:14-15 above, to report the cries of people, those that are unfairly treated, those oppressed and those treated in a savage, unfriendly, unwelcoming, inhospitable and/or violent ways

The sin of Sodom and Gomorrah was continuall and persistently being cruel, violent to others and being insensitive to the pain they cause others. Their time was up, when the outcry of the people and the land reached God

2/ Jesus in Matthew 10:14-15, even confirms, what the sin of Sodom and Gomorrah, was all about, it's not renowned for its hospitality. Jesus never nor once, mentioned nor associated sexual sin with Sodom and Gomorrah, but he drew a special attention mention of inhospitality compared with Sodom and Gomorrah's case.

3/ Sodom and Gomorrah, should have being the least people to be behaving in this way because remember how in Genesis 14:1-17, God delivered them from been under the control of Chedorlaomer, yet they are unwelcoming to others, oppressing others, maltreating others etcetera

I am sorry, time again isnt an ally, time no dey, there isnt time for me to continue doing justice to this Sodom and Gomorrah grievous sin palaver thing, but at least, you gained a lickle bit of education so far, you would admit. I surely will revisit the matter in the future, for sure as someone or even you, I trust will again bring it up

You genuinely should feel sorry for yourself, but never mind, dont worry, as one day, you will get all this on your own, and with tears streaming down your face, realising how you had it all wrong

I am patient with any that is ignorant but not with those who are proud of being ignorant Shepherd00.

Shepherd00, you can't help men permanently, by doing for them what they could and should do for themselves

At least, try being informed, for a change, and not just opinionated
Re: THE TRUTH DOES NOT CHANGE: Matthew 19:10-12. by elated177: 9:44pm On Jun 16, 2019
elated177:

I won't be engaging in any kind of discussion bordering on the Scriptures of YHVH of Hosts with you anymore on this forum, muttleylaff. It is crystal clear that you are a homosexuality activist. It is almost as if you are being paid to say the things you say in futile attempt to find some good in homosexuality. Your interpretation of the Scriptures will always be skewed, that fact has been well established. If I venture into the politics section and happen to stumble upon any thread which has you in it, we may discuss politics.

Carry on with your perversion and revel in it, if you must. It remains what it is - detestable and abominable in the sight of YHVH Almighty.

Romans 1:18-19 The wrath of YHVH is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of people, who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about YHVH is plain to them, because YHVH has made it plain to them.

It is not like you do not know the truth, you do. You do know the truth, but you have decided to turn, bend, twist and hammer it just to support your craving for sexual relationship with the people of the same sex. Well, the Truth is neither malleable nor ductile, but very rigid.

You see, muttleylaff, the fact that you do know the truth and still try to twist it, makes you a very dangerous influence on anyone who wishes to follow the righteous path but is not grounded in the Word of the Father in heaven. You fall into the category of people I pray to my Father in heaven, YHVH Almighty, to keep far away from the impressionable people, especially teenagers, on this forum who are genuinely seeking the Truth.

You have been empowered by Satan himself to promote homosexuality, while he in turn promotes you. The saints of YHVH El Shaddai will not used by you to get that next promotion.
Re: THE TRUTH DOES NOT CHANGE: Matthew 19:10-12. by elated177: 9:45pm On Jun 16, 2019
Truth is truth. Truth does not change.
Re: THE TRUTH DOES NOT CHANGE: Matthew 19:10-12. by MuttleyLaff: 2:23am On Jun 17, 2019
elated177:
Truth is truth. Truth does not change.
I am happy and pleased to read that you that erroneously believe that truth is truth, that truth does not change, because it gives me the opportunity to inform you that "truths" and opinions change, but it is facts that doesn't , this is because facts are based on the incontrovertible. Opinions never affect facts. But facts would and should affect opinions. Opinion and "truths" change in the face of facts, and facts is able to do all this, because they are undeniable, inarguable and are clear, logical and convincing.

elated177:
Just in case you have forgotten, MuttleyLaff, here it is. Nothing has changed about you and your mission.
Just in case you have forgotten, elated177, here it is. The below is a "for your info", as it appears you need the odd reminder. Nothing it seems, has changed about you and your still homophobia.

elated177:
I won't be engaging in any kind of discussion bordering on the Scriptures of YHVH of Hosts with you anymore on this forum, muttleylaff. It is crystal clear that you are a homosexuality activist
Half truths are no better than lies.
Why are you moderate in announcing the truth and presenting half-truth on what I type on same sex relationships elated177, huh?

There is a difference between a blanket homosexuality activist and a conscious deconstructionist, but you wont know that nor know the difference, as "O kere si number wa" loosely translated means "you're in a lower league number than the rest of us"

elated177:
It is almost as if you are being paid to say the things you say in futile attempt to find some good in homosexuality. Your interpretation of the Scriptures will always be skewed, that fact has been well established. If I venture into the politics section and happen to stumble upon any thread which has you in it, we may discuss politics.
"The wicked worketh a deceitful work: but to him that soweth righteousness shall be a sure reward."
- Proverbs 11:18

People like you, and the likes of Shepherd00, OkCornel etcetera understand only to the level of your perception(s). Just think for a moment, how much pleasure you are giving Satan with your discrimination, hypocrisy, bigotry and ignorance. How you are not making every effort to present yourself approved to God, not being a workman that has no reason to be ashamed as he accurately handles the word of truth. You arent correctly and rightly dividing the word of the truth, the message of God's truth.

elated177, if you want to talk about "good in homosexuality", well there is a lot of good in two easy going, ordinary consenting adults, minding their own businesses enjoying a life long caring, faithful, committed, truthful, honest, loving each other, lasting that's a lifetime life-long and loyal same-sex relationship, that is not causing damage or harm to another person, not betraying of another person, or even, not cheating on another person, and not being harmful to an object or neighbour

elated177, have you ever thought of, love, a good thing, defining the relationship between the two consenting adults, in such a way that they love each other, that they enjoy each other’s company, they are mutually respectful to each other, mutually supportive to each other, and sometimes without sex necessarily being the leading or most important thing for them, huh?. It’s those kind of things, like mutual love, mutual respect, mutual honesty, mutual truthfulness, mutually supportive of each other etcetera, that really matter, the most in the relationship, and as like in any other relationship, whether heterosexual and homosexual, this is a good thing elated177, or dont you agree or think so, huh?

elated177:
Carry on with your perversion and revel in it, if you must.
Carry on with your perversion? Revel in it? Are you high on a nefarious substance?

So to you because I make it a conscientious decision, to be a voice and speak out about the injustice and lack of fairness, to two easy going, ordinary consenting adults, minding their own businesses enjoying a life long caring, faithful, committed, truthful, honest, loving each other, lasting that's a lifetime life-long and loyal same-sex relationship, that is not causing damage or harm to another person, not betraying of another person, or even, not cheating on another person, and not being harmful to an object or neighbour, it is now a perversion I should revel in, huh? SMH.

elated177:
It remains what it is - detestable and abominable in the sight of YHVH Almighty
Please dont be sounding daft. You know if I should pull you up on "detestable and abominable in the sight of YHVH Almighty" you will do a runner. You'll take flight instead of stand and fight to tell what exactly is detestable and abominable in the sight of God when asked

elated177:
Romans 1:18-19 The wrath of YHVH is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of people, who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about YHVH is plain to them, because YHVH has made it plain to them.
"Whoever corrects a mocker invites insults; whoever rebukes the wicked incurs abuse."
- Proverbs 9:7

I am glad and pleased that you're aware of Romans 1:18-19, now have Proverbs 9:7 above, as a memento of who you are

elated177:
It is not like you do not know the truth, you do. You do know the truth, but you have decided to turn, bend, twist and hammer it just to support your craving for sexual relationship with the people of the same sex. Well, the Truth is neither malleable nor ductile, but very rigid.
It is glaring that you dont know the truth, you dont know the truth of Leviticus 18:22 and Leviticus 20:13.

If I am to ask you, to give the rationale for Leviticus 18:22 and/or Leviticus 20:13, and explain why and how the term abomination that appear in Leviticus 18:22 is to God, you will be chomping teeth and either run and/or take flight.

I am quite sure, you dont know that abomination iin the Bible is relative. I tell you have no idea, you have zero inches long knowledge on this subject
Who created shrimps elated177? "Ko le ye ẹ" loosely interpreted means "You cant fathom nor work out that question"

Do you know the meaning of Grace? It’s a touch of truth that lets you see the world in a new way. It’s a gift that can only be felt when you’re open enough to accept it. Old ways dont open new doors, and grace is like deodorant, people who need it most, never use it.

elated177:
You see, muttleylaff, the fact that you do know the truth and still try to twist it, makes you a very dangerous influence on anyone who wishes to follow the righteous path but is not grounded in the Word of the Father in heaven. You fall into the category of people I pray to my Father in heaven, YHVH Almighty, to keep far away from the impressionable people, especially teenagers, on this forum who are genuinely seeking the Truth.
Look at pot calling snow black. I rather be labelled a dangerous influence while telling the truth than be a well liked liar and pretend to tell the truth, while telling lies

elated177:
You have been empowered by Satan himself to promote homosexuality, while he in turn promotes you. The saints of YHVH El Shaddai will not used by you to get that next promotion.
"13You are the salt of the earth. But if the salt loses its savor, how can it be made salty again? It is no longer good for anything, except to be thrown out and trampled by men.
14You are the light of the world. A city on a hill cannot be hidden.
15Neither do people light a lamp and put it under a basket. Instead, they set it on a lampstand, and it gives light to everyone in the house.
16In the same way, let your light shine before men, that they may see your good deeds and glorify your Father in heaven.
"
- Matthew 5:13-16

You are not worth your salt elated177. Do you know that there are two kinds of light, the glow that illuminates and the glare that obscures. Your light of the world, is off the latter elated177, because the less people know of a subject matter, the more stubbornly they think they know it and so make it unclear and difficult for others to understand.
Re: THE TRUTH DOES NOT CHANGE: Matthew 19:10-12. by elated177: 9:40pm On Jun 17, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
I am happy and pleased to read that you that erroneously believe that truth is truth, that truth does not change, because it gives me the opportunity to inform you that "truths" and opinions change, but it is facts that doesn't , this is because facts are based on the incontrovertible. Opinions never affect facts. But facts would and should affect opinions. Opinion and "truths" change in the face of facts, and facts is able to do all this, because they are undeniable, inarguable and are clear, logical and convincing.

Any truth that changes is no truth in the first place. Obviously, when I say truth, I mean the Truth of the Word of YHVH Almighty. But it is clear you will like to impeach such assertion because it goes against all you stand for as a twister of the Scriptures. Opinions can change based on the presentation of new facts. Opinion, made erroneously of course, can change based on the presentation of truth. Any truth that changes is never truth to start with.
Re: THE TRUTH DOES NOT CHANGE: Matthew 19:10-12. by elated177: 9:48pm On Jun 17, 2019
MuttleyLaff:

Just in case you have forgotten, elated177, here it is. The below is a "for your info", as it appears you need the odd reminder. Nothing it seems, has changed about you and your still homophobia.

You are partly right. I hate homosexuality. My Father in heaven, YHVH Almighty, hates homosexuality. His begotten Son, Yahushua the Messiah, hates homosexuality. Heaven and earth hate homosexuality. Anyone who calls himself or herself a servant of Yahushua the Messiah must hate homosexuality. I don't hate those who practise homosexuality, rather it is my prayer that they see the error in their lifestyle and turn away from it. However, will I have them as friends or close associates? The answer is an emphatic NO. Will I do business with them - buy something from or sell something to them? The answer is yes. Will I help them when they come to me for help? The answer is yes. Do I wish them evil? The answer is no.
Re: THE TRUTH DOES NOT CHANGE: Matthew 19:10-12. by elated177: 10:02pm On Jun 17, 2019
MuttleyLaff:

Half truths are no better than lies.
Why are you moderate in announcing the truth and presenting half-truth on what I type on same sex relationships elated177, huh?

There is a difference between a blanket homosexuality activist and a conscious deconstructionist, but you wont know that nor know the difference, as "O kere si number wa" loosely translated means "you're in a lower league number than the rest of us"

What league are you on about?

The rest of us?

What does that even mean? Can you mention the people in that the "rest of us"? Mention them let us see.

Besides, who dey even drag league with you kwanu? You think that is why I am on this forum? I belong to the Kingdom of Light --- son of light. That is all that matters.
Re: THE TRUTH DOES NOT CHANGE: Matthew 19:10-12. by elated177: 10:39pm On Jun 17, 2019
MuttleyLaff:

"The wicked worketh a deceitful work: but to him that soweth righteousness shall be a sure reward."
- Proverbs 11:18

This wickedness you, muttleylaff, are brazenly sowing - saying that YHVH Almighty approves of an act he has explicitly condemned - will hunt and haunt you everywhere you turn. Wickedness is now part of you.

Don't you realise that you have been judged and handed over to wickedness, muttleylaff?

Muttleylaff, is it not yet clear to you that it is because you have been handed over to wickedness that you have been unabashedly twisting the Scriptures in order to justify the unjustifiable?

Unspeakable pursuit of the uneatable! O dikwa egwu o!
Re: THE TRUTH DOES NOT CHANGE: Matthew 19:10-12. by elated177: 11:16pm On Jun 17, 2019
MuttleyLaff:

People like you, and the likes of Shepherd00, OkCornel etcetera understand only to the level of your perception(s). Just think for a moment, how much pleasure you are giving Satan with your discrimination, hypocrisy, bigotry and ignorance. How you are not making every effort to present yourself approved to God, not being a workman that has no reason to be ashamed as he accurately handles the word of truth. You arent correctly and rightly dividing the word of the truth, the message of God's truth.

Throw you sentiments into the toilet. Your brazen attempt at appealing to my emotions because I am a servant of YHVH Almighty did not start failing woefully today. I am ruled by the Word of YHVH Almighty and not by mere emotions. Therefore, I will not call evil good and good evil.

Between the two of us - you, muttleylaff, a sower of wickedness and I, elated177, a sower of righteousness - who is giving Satan much pleasure?

Obviously, you, muttleylaff, are the one giving Satan so much pleasure here on nairaland, by promoting the very same act that gives him the greatest joy.

I, elated177, can beat my chest and unequivocally say that I am giving the heavens great joy by carrying out my Father's work here faithfully and without fear or favour.
Re: THE TRUTH DOES NOT CHANGE: Matthew 19:10-12. by elated177: 11:34pm On Jun 17, 2019
MuttleyLaff:

elated177, if you want to talk about "good in homosexuality", well there is a lot of good in two easy going, ordinary consenting adults, minding their own businesses enjoying a life long caring, faithful, committed, truthful, honest, loving each other, lasting that's a lifetime life-long and loyal same-sex relationship, that is not causing damage or harm to another person, not betraying of another person, or even, not cheating on another person, and not being harmful to an object or neighbour

elated177, have you ever thought of, love, a good thing, defining the relationship between the two consenting adults, in such a way that they love each other, that they enjoy each other’s company, they are mutually respectful to each other, mutually supportive to each other, and sometimes without sex necessarily being the leading or most important thing for them, huh?. It’s those kind of things, like mutual love, mutual respect, mutual honesty, mutual truthfulness, mutually supportive of each other etcetera, that really matter, the most in the relationship, and as like in any other relationship, whether heterosexual and homosexual, this is a good thing elated177, or dont you agree or think so, huh?

Here he goes again sounding like a broken record. Each time this man, muttleylaff, opens his mouth to utter the sheer garbage he is uttering in absolute futility to justify homosexuality, he sounds like a hypnotized agent of Satan.

What binds same sex couples in the aberration which they call marriage is not love, but a demonic bond sanctioned by the pit of darkness and upheld by the world.

Love, as prescribed by the Word of YHVH Almighty, cannot bring two or join two or hold two people of the same sex in same-sex union.

The world, which has no iota of regard for the things of YHVH Almighty, can call that bond love, but the Creator of the ends of the earth calls it vile affection --- an abomination.
Re: THE TRUTH DOES NOT CHANGE: Matthew 19:10-12. by elated177: 11:56pm On Jun 17, 2019
MuttleyLaff:

Carry on with your perversion? Revel in it? Are you high on a nefarious substance?

So to you because I make it a conscientious decision, to be a voice and speak out about the injustice and lack of fairness, to two easy going, ordinary consenting adults, minding their own businesses enjoying a life long caring, faithful, committed, truthful, honest, loving each other, lasting that's a lifetime life-long and loyal same-sex relationship, that is not causing damage or harm to another person, not betraying of another person, or even, not cheating on another person, and not being harmful to an object or neighbour, it is now a perversion I should revel in, huh? SMH.

Vile affection.
Re: THE TRUTH DOES NOT CHANGE: Matthew 19:10-12. by elated177: 12:30am On Jun 18, 2019
MuttleyLaff:

Please dont be sounding daft. You know if I should pull you up on "detestable and abominable in the sight of YHVH Almighty" you will do a runner. You'll take flight instead of stand and fight to tell what exactly is detestable and abominable in the sight of God when asked.

You must think most of the people who read comments on this forum are daft, right? Is it not why you can unashamedly accuse others of running away when questioned, while it is crystal clear that you are the one fond of pulling a Houdini each time you are called upon to present Scriptural support for your outrageous assertions?

Is it not because you think that most people on this section of nairaland are daft that you assume they cannot go through everything that has transpired between us, right from the thread bordering on the authenticity of the book of Enoch, and decide for themselves?

Who really has been dodgy and evasive?

Any honest and sincere reader can extrapolate the actual thing that has taken place on the course of our discussion.

However, I do not seek my own honour but the honour of the One whose message I am disseminating.
Re: THE TRUTH DOES NOT CHANGE: Matthew 19:10-12. by elated177: 12:42am On Jun 18, 2019
MuttleyLaff:

"Whoever corrects a mocker invites insults; whoever rebukes the wicked incurs abuse."
- Proverbs 9:7

I am glad and pleased that you're aware of Romans 1:18-19, now have Proverbs 9:7 above, as a memento of who you are

Your demonic intelligence is under my feet. You are an accuser of the brethren. You have this devilish way of quoting to the saints the very same Scriptures with which they are supposed to rebuke you.

Like I stated above, you and your demonic intelligence are under my feet.

Haven't you read that the accuser of the brethren has been thrown down from heaven? He cannot even gain audience with the Father, let alone accuse any of the saints. The Advocate, Yahushua the Messiah, is speaking on behalf of his saints.
Re: THE TRUTH DOES NOT CHANGE: Matthew 19:10-12. by elated177: 12:54am On Jun 18, 2019
MuttleyLaff:

It is glaring that you dont know the truth, you dont know the truth of Leviticus 18:22 and Leviticus 20:13.

If I am to ask you, to give the rationale for Leviticus 18:22 and/or Leviticus 20:13, and explain why and how the term abomination that appear in Leviticus 18:22 is to God, you will be chomping teeth and either run and/or take flight.

I am quite sure, you dont know that abomination iin the Bible is relative. I tell you have no idea, you have zero inches long knowledge on this subject
Who created shrimps elated177? "Ko le ye ẹ" loosely interpreted means "You cant fathom nor work out that question"

Do you know the meaning of Grace? It’s a touch of truth that lets you see the world in a new way. It’s a gift that can only be felt when you’re open enough to accept it. Old ways dont open new doors, and grace is like deodorant, people who need it most, never use it.

I am not going into what the Scriptures say or what they do not say with you again. That point I have made crystal clear.

Even Satan himself on the mountain knew when to quit. How come you, his messenger, do not know when to quit and admit defeat?

Well, the end time must really be drawing closer. That is why Satan has intensified his attack on the Scriptures.

You, muttleylaff, an unrepentant twister of the Scriptures and proponent and promoter of all that is vile, can never on YHVH's earth tell me, elated177, what the Scriptures of my own Father in heaven say.

You know the letters of the Scriptures which you are reeling out easily, but you neither know the Spirit nor have the Spirit.

Unlike you, muttleylaff, I, elated177, have both the letter and the Spirit.
Re: THE TRUTH DOES NOT CHANGE: Matthew 19:10-12. by elated177: 1:04am On Jun 18, 2019
MuttleyLaff:

Look at pot calling snow black. I rather be labelled a dangerous influence while telling the truth than be a well liked liar and pretend to tell the truth, while telling lies

The truth which you believe changes, therefore you can hammer it to any shape you want, right? That makes you a dangerous influence on any genuine seeker of the Truth as espoused in the Scriptures of YHVH Almighty.

As I have stated already, I will not be engaging in any discussion bordering on what the Scriptures say or what they do not say with you, a chronic manipulator of the Word.

You are not interested in Scriptural truth at all. You are only interested in bending, twisting and hammering them to suit your demonic agenda. And that agenda is to sell homosexuality, an abominable act, to the unstable or those who are not grounded in the Word of YHVH El Shaddai. Typical serpentine antic!

You will continue to fail woefully.

Homosexuality is one of the sins that not only contaminates the body and soul, but defiles the earth as well.
Re: THE TRUTH DOES NOT CHANGE: Matthew 19:10-12. by elated177: 1:13am On Jun 18, 2019
MuttleyLaff:

"13You are the salt of the earth. But if the salt loses its savor, how can it be made salty again? It is no longer good for anything, except to be thrown out and trampled by men.
14You are the light of the world. A city on a hill cannot be hidden.
15Neither do people light a lamp and put it under a basket. Instead, they set it on a lampstand, and it gives light to everyone in the house.
16In the same way, let your light shine before men, that they may see your good deeds and glorify your Father in heaven.
"
- Matthew 5:13-16

You are not worth your salt elated177. Do you know that there are two kinds of light, the glow that illuminates and the glare that obscures. Your light of the world, is off the latter elated177, because the less people know of a subject matter, the more stubbornly they think they know it and so make it unclear and difficult for others to understand.

Muttleylaff, I, elated177, have weighed you on the scale of the Truth of the Word of YHVH Almighty and have found you to be empty.

It is obvious you are one of those on this forum who are recruiting the unstable for the kingdom of wickedness.

Matthew 23:15 Woe to you teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You travel over land and sea to win a single convert, and when you have succeed, you make them twice as much a child of hell as you are.

It is really surprising that you strut all over this forum with a bloated ego just like a hypnotized peacock, and still vomit the utter humbug you are vomiting in shameless defense of the abominable act of homosexuality.

You must really be desperate to get that promotion from your master, the devil. You will continue to fail woefully.

I am not perturbed. My Master, Yahushua the Messiah, will determine whether I am worth my salt or not.
Re: THE TRUTH DOES NOT CHANGE: Matthew 19:10-12. by elated177: 5:29pm On Nov 18, 2020
Muttleylaff, I, elated177, have weighed you on the scale of the Truth of the Word of YHVH Almighty and have found you to be empty.

Muttleylaff the reprobate degenerate fool.
Re: THE TRUTH DOES NOT CHANGE: Matthew 19:10-12. by MuttleyLaff: 11:55pm On Nov 18, 2020

Bwahahahaha
Re: THE TRUTH DOES NOT CHANGE: Matthew 19:10-12. by elated177: 6:53pm On Jan 11, 2021
The Truth will always set you free.
Re: THE TRUTH DOES NOT CHANGE: Matthew 19:10-12. by MuttleyLaff: 3:30am On Jan 12, 2021

"Then you will know the truth,
and the truth will set you free
."
- John 8:32

Its very easy to know who are pissed you off because they dont want to be free
Re: THE TRUTH DOES NOT CHANGE: Matthew 19:10-12. by elated177: 11:39pm On Apr 23, 2021
El Elohe Yahshrael!

Saints, servants and messengers of Yahushua the Messiah, let us continue to frustrate and infuriate the forces wickedness with our purity, holiness, honesty, truthfulness and righteousness. We must not stop obeying and teaching the Ten Commandments of our Father in heaven, Daddy in the sky, YHVH ALMIGHTY, the one and only true God.

Let us do well to remember that our purity, honesty, holiness, truthfulness and righteousness give so much joy to the Spirit of the Father in heaven in us.

Again, let us not forget that the Power of YHVH ALMIGHTY in us cannot be stolen, blocked or channelled from us to another, not to our fellow saints, servants or messengers.

Pay no attention to what the demons use their human slaves to espouse and expound. Without such teachings; they know they have got no message. And without such message, no means of milking their gullible listeners and followers.

The saints, servants and messengers of Yahushua the Messiah know themselves and understand exactly what I am talking about.

El Elohe Yahshrael! Hallelu Yah!

(1) (Reply)

Which Stanza Of The National Anthem Do You Prefer? / Russia President Makes All Act Of Talking To God Punishable / Drama As Church Holds Runway Bikini Beauty Pageant (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 146
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.