Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,279 members, 7,867,743 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 11:07 PM

Audio: “write Anything On Adamawa Gov, I’ll Kill You” - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Audio: “write Anything On Adamawa Gov, I’ll Kill You” (443 Views)

INEC Issues Certificates Of Return To Adamawa Gov-Elect (Umaru Fintiri), Deputy / Update On Adamawa State Governorship Results / 2023: Adamawa Gov, Fintiri Picks Keletapwa Farauta As Running Mate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Audio: “write Anything On Adamawa Gov, I’ll Kill You” by 247ureports(m): 5:13pm On Jun 15, 2019
AUDIO: “WRITE ANYTHING ON ADAMAWA GOV, I’LL KILL YOU”
-
“Good or bad if dare write something on Fintiri I will kill you“: Friend of Adamawa Gov threatened a Journalist

In a recorded audio phone call to a Journalist in Adamawa state, a friend to the Executive Governor of the state,Rt Hon Ahmadu Umaru Fintiri has vowed to kill a correspondent Journalist with the Nigerian Tribune.

Steven Maduwa a close associate of Fintiri promised to unleash unpleasant life by giving Tom Garba dead threat if dares writes something good or bad on the Governor.

On the audio Steven interchangeable spoke in both English and Hausa vowed and said ”Zan Yanka ka”, meaning to slaughter the Journalist if he report story on the Governor either good or bad.
-
LISTEN TO AUDIO:
http://247ureports.com/2019/06/audio-write-anything-on-adamawa-gov-ill-kill-you/
Re: Audio: “write Anything On Adamawa Gov, I’ll Kill You” by yerokunphilips: 5:21pm On Jun 15, 2019
247ureports:
AUDIO: “WRITE ANYTHING ON ADAMAWA GOV, I’LL KILL YOU”
-
“Good or bad if dare write something on Fintiri I will kill you“: Friend of Adamawa Gov threatened a Journalist

In a recorded audio phone call to a Journalist in Adamawa state, a friend to the Executive Governor of the state,Rt Hon Ahmadu Umaru Fintiri has vowed to kill a correspondent Journalist with the Nigerian Tribune.

Steven Maduwa a close associate of Fintiri promised to unleash unpleasant life by giving Tom Garba dead threat if dares writes something good or bad on the Governor.

On the audio Steven interchangeable spoke in both English and Hausa vowed and said ”Zan Yanka ka”, meaning to slaughter the Journalist if he report story on the Governor either good or bad.
-
LISTEN TO AUDIO:
http://247ureports.com/2019/06/audio-write-anything-on-adamawa-gov-ill-kill-you/
Re: Audio: “write Anything On Adamawa Gov, I’ll Kill You” by makeitijn: 3:39am On Jun 16, 2019
Why won't they be threatened with slaughter?

When they went ahead to TAG FULANI HERDSMEN AS JUST "BANDITS"

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

EDHA: Edo Govt Warns Against Acts Capable Of Disrupting Peace* / Mtn Nigeria Unveils 4g+ In Lagos, Abuja And Port-harcourt / No Southern Christian Can Be President In 2023, Even Tinubu Can’t Get There -ACF

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.