Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,994 members, 7,817,946 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

Man Cursed And Trolled By Nigerians On Twitter For Reporting MTN Data Leak - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Man Cursed And Trolled By Nigerians On Twitter For Reporting MTN Data Leak (1517 Views)

No More 'Twitter For Iphone' & 'Twitter For Android' / MAN TROLLED ON Twitter For Reporting Airtel Data And Airtime Cheat / Man Trolled On Twitter For Reporting MTN Data Leak (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Man Cursed And Trolled By Nigerians On Twitter For Reporting MTN Data Leak by bjstardom(m): 6:39pm On Jun 15, 2019
A man on Twitter with the username @realfrancisanam has drawn the attention of Nigerians on Twitter with his tweet to MTN, and this has gotten him the curse and trolling of his life today.

This was due to the report he made to MTN on their official Twitter account about the leaked MTN cheat code, giving users who dialled such codes a data of up to 120GB.

Twitter is another world of its own. See screenshots below for the trolls and cursed dropped for him by Nigerians on Twitter!!!

Re: Man Cursed And Trolled By Nigerians On Twitter For Reporting MTN Data Leak by Daviestunech(m): 6:59pm On Jun 15, 2019
Foolish set of pple.... anyway make I enjoy my data while it's last
Re: Man Cursed And Trolled By Nigerians On Twitter For Reporting MTN Data Leak by Odetokun3(m): 7:00pm On Jun 15, 2019
Just passing by

(1) (Reply)

Please Recommend Phone For 25k / What Is The Best Phone I Can Get For A Budget Of 35K? / Where To Buy A Phone And Pay In Installment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.