Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,853 members, 7,817,525 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:44 PM

Relocating To Accra Ghana - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Relocating To Accra Ghana (1967 Views)

My Life As A 29-Year-Old Nigerian In Accra, Ghana / How Does Abuja, Nigeria Compare To Accra, Ghana? / Relocating To Ghana: Kumasi Or Accra Please Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Relocating To Accra Ghana by Canadanow: 8:41pm On Jun 15, 2019
Hello Guys, been on this forum since 2010, and I always ask questions when I am confused.
Resently I was rejected study permit by Canadian embassy and I have been doing different things to make sure I leave this country. I used to think I could make it in this country but after a while I realized this country is cursed...to become rich is wahala. And I need to leave asap.
A friend of mine just went to Accra for vacation and he has been telling me the big difference. This guy na runs guy though and he told me he is paying 157k for rent though but he is happy and relaxed because there is light and no police to harass you. So I thought I should just leave this country and move to Ghana and process any country I wanna go from Ghana.
What do you guys think about this pls? Does Ghana make sense? I don't wanna do something I will regret.
Re: Relocating To Accra Ghana by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jun 15, 2019
Canadanow:
Hello Guys, been on this forum since 2010, and I always ask questions when I am confused.
Resently I was rejected study permit by Canadian embassy and I have been doing different things to make sure I leave this country. I used to think I could make it in this country but after a while I realized this country is cursed...to become rich is wahala. And I need to leave asap.
A friend of mine just went to Accra for vacation and he has been telling me the big difference. This guy na runs guy though and he told me he is paying 157k for rent though but he is happy and relaxed because there is light and no police to harass you. So I thought I should just leave this country and move to Ghana and process any country I wanna go from Ghana.
What do you guys think about this pls? Does Ghana make sense? I don't wanna do something I will regret.

A lizard won't change to a crocodile if it lives inside the river...

You just claimed your friend is a runs boy, which means he's doing illegit stuff to survive in Ghana, whereas in Nigeria, it wouldn't have been possible cos of better policing. This is good news to me as a Nigerian...

If you like go Mozambique, when your eye clear, u go remember the plate of garri and egusi wey u dey buy with 300 naira chop bellefull... Na that time you go appreciate Naija.

7 Likes

Re: Relocating To Accra Ghana by Canadanow: 9:12pm On Jun 15, 2019
germanized:

You just claimed your friend is a runs boy, which means he's doing illegit stuff to survive in Ghana, whereas in Nigeria, it wouldn't have been possible cos of better policing. This is good news to me as a Nigerian...

If you like go Mozambique, when your eye clear, u go remember the plate of garri and egusi wey u dey buy with 300 naira chop bellefull... Na that time you go appreciate Naija.

Please I said he is a runs boy and this doesn't change the fact that is his life and I give no f*ck about his decisions. If it meant anything, wouldn't have said it. And upon all the story wey u write, you no see anything talk about what I asked and why I should move or I shouldn't. Na my friends issue u put for head like person wey Wan carry cement. Some of you go come here go dey talk like sey you don't have any friends who is into illegal stuffs. So because he is into illegal stuffs now and I don't tell him many time and he no hear, make I fry akara for his matter abi? Hypocrite.

3 Likes

Re: Relocating To Accra Ghana by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jun 15, 2019
Canadanow:

Please I said he is a runs boy and this doesn't change the fact that is his life and I give no f*ck about his decisions. If it meant anything, wouldn't have said it. And upon all the story wey u write, you no see anything talk about what I asked and why I should move or I shouldn't. Na my friends issue u put for head like person wey Wan carry cement. Some of you go come here go dey talk like sey you don't have any friends who is into illegal stuffs. So because he is into illegal stuffs now and I don't tell him many time and he no hear, make I fry akara for his matter abi? Hypocrite.

Ok now... As I be hypocrite, I no force u accept my advice na, so keep calm. tongue

Go Ghana oo. Dem dey pluck money for tree, AC dey for their okada and food na free.

Ghanaians wey full Naija dey sell Kenke and fish for road side... lipsrsealed

7 Likes

Re: Relocating To Accra Ghana by LordsApostle: 9:43pm On Jun 15, 2019
cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy funny assholes just full this NL walahi!!!

1 Like

Re: Relocating To Accra Ghana by Canadanow: 10:32am On Jun 16, 2019
germanized:

Ok now... As I be hypocrite, I no force u accept my advice na, so keep calm. tongue

Go Ghana oo. Dem dey pluck money for tree, AC dey for their okada and food na free.

O gbiyanju.
Re: Relocating To Accra Ghana by Nobody: 11:16am On Jun 16, 2019
Canadanow:

O gbiyanju.

Omo iya! wink

1 Like

Re: Relocating To Accra Ghana by Martins6545: 5:21pm On Jun 16, 2019
germanized:

What stupid and nonsense policing ? You better get your facts right before you type rubbish

The guy is in Ghana because there is constant electricity, uninterrupted

No unnecessary killing from herdsmen, boko haram, no police brutality and intimidation, cultism, leaders without vision for the people, armed robbery and kidnapping and many more

So stop typing rubbish

2 Likes

Re: Relocating To Accra Ghana by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jun 16, 2019
Martins6545:

What stupid and nonsense policing ? You better get your facts right before you type rubbish

The guy is in Ghana because there is constant electricity, uninterrupted

No unnecessary killing from herdsmen, boko haram, no police brutality and intimidation, cultism, leaders without vision for the people, armed robbery and kidnapping and many more

So stop typing rubbish

I know what u mean, trust me, me sef dey vex for Naija system. But the truth is that Ghana is not such a better option for him.

Na wetin I go tell my own brother I tell am so! All na 1 love!

2 Likes

Re: Relocating To Accra Ghana by VirusOO7(m): 6:04pm On Jun 30, 2019
germanized:

I know what u mean, trust me, me sef dey vex for Naija system. But the truth is that Ghana is not such a better option for him.

Na wetin I go tell my own brother I tell am so! All na 1 love!

I think you should review your statement... Biko.
Nigeria isn't a country. Olorun
Re: Relocating To Accra Ghana by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jun 30, 2019
VirusOO7:

I think you should review your statement... Biko.
Nigeria isn't a country. Olorun

Ghana is not far... Abeg go to Ghanaradise.... It's just like heaven. tongue

2 Likes

Re: Relocating To Accra Ghana by Ultimatezlant: 6:14pm On Jun 30, 2019
Canadanow:
Bro why not Canada again?

How much be your budget total
Re: Relocating To Accra Ghana by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jun 30, 2019
Did u read the story of the guy who went to ghana and his friend never showed up

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Relocating To Accra Ghana by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jun 30, 2019
Ultimatezlant:
Bro why not Canada again?

How much be your budget total
he has been duped severally. He does not meet the requirements for canada study visa so no hope for am
Re: Relocating To Accra Ghana by Cocao(f): 6:46pm On Jun 30, 2019
I can already see one million reasons why you were denied Canadian entry permit.

Your intentions are not pure and it seeped somehow.

No matter where you go, you will never thrive legitimately with your mindset. Your problem is more than Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Relocating To Accra Ghana by Amuocha: 7:11pm On Jun 30, 2019
Mynd44 sef grin
Re: Relocating To Accra Ghana by Iogobenz(m): 8:37pm On Jun 30, 2019
Cocao:
I can already see one million reasons why you were denied Canadian entry permit.

No matter where you go, you will never thrive legitimately with your mindset. Your problem is more than Nigeria.
what mentality are you talking about ma?
Re: Relocating To Accra Ghana by Ugosample(m): 12:23am On Jul 01, 2019
LordsApostle:
cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy funny assholes just full this NL walahi!!!

lmao
Re: Relocating To Accra Ghana by Ugosample(m): 12:26am On Jul 01, 2019
Joromi12:
Did u read the story of the guy who went to ghana and his friend never showed up

this is what I fear

many Nigerians are up to no good in Ghana
I see them when I'm in town

We know Nigeria is a destroyed country and many of you want out....

But still, constituting nuisance in another person country is not the best

pays to do things better

1 Like

Re: Relocating To Accra Ghana by VirusOO7(m): 1:15pm On Jul 01, 2019
Ugosample:

this is what I fear

pays to do things better

I'm a Nigerian, and you speak the truth. It is sad that my country men will leave the country, only to continue in the act of depreciation and colossal squid.
Re: Relocating To Accra Ghana by WhoBeThisMan: 4:04pm On Jul 01, 2019

Ghana is a nice place. Like what Nigeria is supposed to be when you have constant light, and remove police brutality and also remove insecurity
Re: Relocating To Accra Ghana by Olatomz1(f): 7:10pm On Jul 01, 2019
grin

Re: Relocating To Accra Ghana by VirusOO7(m): 9:48pm On Jul 01, 2019
Ugosample:

this is what I fear

pays to do things better

I'm a Nigerian, and you speak the truth. It is sad that my country men will leave the country, only to continue in the act of depreciation and colossal doltishness
Re: Relocating To Accra Ghana by Ugosample(m): 10:21pm On Jul 01, 2019
VirusOO7:

I'm a Nigerian, and you speak the truth. It is sad that my country men will leave the country, only to continue in the act of depreciation and colossal doltishness
yh
Re: Relocating To Accra Ghana by Nobody: 11:56pm On Jul 01, 2019
Cocao:

Obviously, a dog who rolls with a pack of hyenas would soon become an hyena himself.

He wants to join his friend in the runs kinda work
Re: Relocating To Accra Ghana by VirusOO7(m): 7:27pm On Jun 17, 2020
Ugosample:
yh
Can we chat privately... Via mail or number, please.

(1) (Reply)

Lagos Helicopter Crash: Identities Of Victims Revealed / Nigerian Woman Less Than 2 Years In Canada Already Battling Mental Health Issues / Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.