Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,987 members, 7,838,503 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

Boy Blocked By Simi, Begs For Mercy, As Adekunle Gold Moves To Double His Wahal - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Boy Blocked By Simi, Begs For Mercy, As Adekunle Gold Moves To Double His Wahal (1619 Views)

"Moët Didn’t Sign Mercy As Brand Ambassador”— Nigerian Lady (Screenshots) / Tacha Hugs Mercy As They Meet After BBNaija (Video) / Twitter Users Slam Naija Blog For Referring To Simi As "Adekunle Gold's Wife" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boy Blocked By Simi, Begs For Mercy, As Adekunle Gold Moves To Double His Wahal by GisterBlogger: 9:41pm On Jun 15, 2019
GistMore.com

Boy blocked by Simi, begs for mercy, as Adekunle Gold moves to double his wahala.

See more; http://gistmore.com/boy-blocked-by-simi-begs-for-mercy-as-adekunle-gold-moves-to-double-his-wahala

Re: Boy Blocked By Simi, Begs For Mercy, As Adekunle Gold Moves To Double His Wahal by GisterBlogger: 9:41pm On Jun 15, 2019
cool
Re: Boy Blocked By Simi, Begs For Mercy, As Adekunle Gold Moves To Double His Wahal by Oluwasaeon(m): 9:50pm On Jun 15, 2019
5 accounts because of Simi ?

1 Like

Re: Boy Blocked By Simi, Begs For Mercy, As Adekunle Gold Moves To Double His Wahal by chiommy123(f): 10:01pm On Jun 15, 2019
He's one of those baba had in mind when he said Nigerian youths are lazy. just following celebraties up and down SHM
Re: Boy Blocked By Simi, Begs For Mercy, As Adekunle Gold Moves To Double His Wahal by itspzpics(m): 4:49am On Jun 16, 2019
Lol
Re: Boy Blocked By Simi, Begs For Mercy, As Adekunle Gold Moves To Double His Wahal by UncleGist: 8:57am On Jun 16, 2019
kiss
Re: Boy Blocked By Simi, Begs For Mercy, As Adekunle Gold Moves To Double His Wahal by Nobody: 9:01am On Jun 16, 2019
'Guy come' cheesy I just like how he follow AG reason, as if they were street buddies
Re: Boy Blocked By Simi, Begs For Mercy, As Adekunle Gold Moves To Double His Wahal by OKorowanta: 9:58am On Jun 16, 2019
olaBC007:
'Guy come' cheesy I just like how he follow AG reason, as if they were street buddies

I dey tell you.
I like the guy banter.
Na once the guy beg make Adekunle no block am join..
Funny dude grin

1 Like

Re: Boy Blocked By Simi, Begs For Mercy, As Adekunle Gold Moves To Double His Wahal by Halezis(m): 11:24am On Jun 16, 2019
E say 'Guy come'grin

(1) (Reply)

Clergyman, Mike Bamiloye, Shakes A Major Table With Many Nigerian Artistes On It / MD Of Fidelity Bank Joins Flavour On Stage To Sing For His Wife As She Turn 50 / Finally,Timi Dakolo Lookalike Weds His Partner In Grand Style

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.