Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,365 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:41 PM

How To Get A Loan In Five Minutes - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How To Get A Loan In Five Minutes (473 Views)

How To Get A Study Abroad Loan In Nigeria / Futminna Graduates To ge Transcript In Five Minutes As New Software Has been Lau / Ethiopian Woman Sits For Her Exam Just 30 Minutes After Giving Birth (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Get A Loan In Five Minutes by Booktree: 10:01pm On Jun 15, 2019
Getting a loan in 2019 is very easy as long as you have a good credit score ( You are not owing any company or bank). You can visit CRC credit bureau to check your credit score. Before we continue, here are some things you need to have before you can get a quick loan from any company.

Bank Verification Number (BVN) : This is an eleven digit number that gives you a unique identity that can be verified across the Nigerian Banking Industry (not peculiar to one Bank). If you have registered for it, you can dial *565*0# on your phone to check yours or you can visit your bank to register for it. Your BVN is one of the most important thing to have before applying for a loan.

Mobile Number: You need to have an active mobile number preferably one that has been active for about 6 months and also connected to your BVN.

Call and Message History: Most companies that grants quick loans to users rely mostly on your message history to know the amount of money that will be loaned to you. One of the things they check most is the debit or credit alert from your bank. The higher the amount i.e the debit or credit alert, the higher the amount of money that will be loaned to you. If you don’t have any message history, your loan application might be denied (70% probability).

Bank account: i would have removed this but i decided to add it. you need a bank account to receive the loan when its approved. it can be yours or that of a friend.

Next we will be looking into some companies that are willing to give you a loan and at the end, i will tell you the best company�. You know these companies are into the business of making more money by granting loans. Some of them charge a lot of interest on their loans while a few charge a reasonable amount

Major Companies that Grants Quick Loan
1). Palm Credit:

This is one of the companies i recommend. You have a 90% chance of getting a loan the first time you apply. They offer loans ranging from #2,000 to #100,000 which can be repaid within a period of 14 – 180 days depending on the amount you receive. One good thing about them is that the amount you are qualified to get can be increased instantly if you are willing to tell them more about yourself like uploading your drivers license, phone number, business details, family details etc. You can download their app from any app store or click on the link below to register immediately and get your first loan

Only three steps to Your loan: No paper work, no collateral
– Register
– Get Approval
– Disbursement to your bank account

2) KwikMoney

This is an instant loan service provided by banks, mobile network operators, and technology companies. Let me simplify it for you. This is a company that works together with banks and mobile network operators. If you have an old active sim, they can offer you a loan even without you requesting. This means they monitor transactions going on in your bank and sim. i never knew this company existed till i got one strange text from a strange number saying that i am qualified for a loan. i clicked on the link attached to the text message and within 5 minutes i got an alert. The only thing they request for is your phone number. This simply means that if you have an active SIM card of at least 6 months old, you are likely to get a loan. all you need to do is visit their website and apply. if you get a reply that you are not qualified, you can leave a comment below and i will assist you. They offer loans ranging from N5,000 to N200,000. The amount you will get starts from the least amount and rises to the top as long as you keep a good credit score.

Dial *561# to get started

3. FairMoney

This company grants you loan instantly as long as you have a BVN. All you have to do is download the Fairmoney app from any app store, fill in your details and they will decide on the amount that is good for you instantly. Kaboom! your money is ready. The have a downside too. their interest rate is high. You will be charged up to 30% interest for a 30 days loan. They are also flexible in the sense that the rate can be reduced if you decide to pay back early.

You can borrow between #1,500 – #150,000 for a period of 4 – 24 weeks. As i stated earlier, to get started, download the app from any app store, apply and get your money within 5 minutes. you can use this referral code: 2UN98

Click on the link below to see the two best companies that grants loan at the lowest interest rate
Re: How To Get A Loan In Five Minutes by Booktree: 10:02pm On Jun 15, 2019
Re: How To Get A Loan In Five Minutes by Booktree: 8:30am On Jun 16, 2019
Check this out, its amazing
Re: How To Get A Loan In Five Minutes by Booktree: 10:53am On Jun 20, 2019
cool
Re: How To Get A Loan In Five Minutes by Booktree: 6:11pm On Jun 20, 2019
Check it out..its amazing
Re: How To Get A Loan In Five Minutes by superman1073: 7:34pm On Jun 20, 2019
~~*Entrepreneur Fund Foundation (EFF)~~* is a Non-Governmental Organization founded in 2014 by some group of entrepreneurs and international business men to help grow and support entrepreneurs all over the world
Our objective is to finance entrepreneurs by providing them with both capitals and connections they need to achieve their goals.

We fund only projects that are sustainable, achievable and active on an ongoing basis.
 1. IS IT SUSTAINABLE?
The longitivity of a programme and it's success depends on self reliance and support from donors.

2.  IS IT ACHIEVABLE?
We aim to impact withseminars on skill acquisitions, grants, support to orphanages and less privileges.

3. IS IT IMPACTFUL?
Our impact is a medium that allow us to measure, evaluate and learn on how to continually make a decision. ‎
4.  IS IT DURABLE? Our experience and affiliation to foreign NGOs, makes us able to exist longtime without deterioration in value.‎

Criteria ‎
The applicants must be at least 18 years and at most 50 years.
You must not have any form of formal education to apply (artisans and traders are also qualified).
You must be willing to
operate the business on full time basis.
The applicants should have a new-fanged or inventive business idea in need of a start-up.
Or already have an existing small business that needs capital to expand operations..                                                  FOR MORE INFORMATION VISIT www.entrepreneurfundfoundation‎.com

NOTE: WE NEED UP TO 500 ENTREPRENEURS TO BE IN ATTENDANCE /INDICATE INTEREST BEFORE THE REPRESENTATIVE CAN COME FOR THEIR PRESENTATION IN IBADAN. IT IS FREE. YOU HAVE NOTHING TO LOOSE. JOIN/INVITE PEOPLE THROUGH THE WHATSAPP LINK BELOW. https:///Jrbj0Jta3kLJYlliFUPfDj
LET US REPOST/BROADCAST THE MESSAGE TO OUR DIFFERENT WHATSAPP GROUPS/FACEBOOK/TWITTER TO GATHER LARGE NUMBER.
https:///Jrbj0Jta3kLJYlliFUPfDj

Click the link above
Re: How To Get A Loan In Five Minutes by Booktree: 7:35am On Jun 21, 2019
angry

(1) (Reply)

Rivers State University Post Utme 2019/2020 / 3 Facts About Getting A Degree In Library Science / Study And Live In Affordable City In Australia (tasmania)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.