Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,799 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:14 AM

Zlatan Ibile Performs In University Of Uyo, Students Carry Him Up (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Zlatan Ibile Performs In University Of Uyo, Students Carry Him Up (Photos) (32422 Views)

Zlatan Ibile Shares 2013, 2018, 2019 Photos As Fans Carry Him Up / Chris Tucker Dances As Davido Performs In France (photos, video) / Paul Okoye Spends Playtime With His Kids, As Peter Performs In The US Alone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zlatan Ibile Performs In University Of Uyo, Students Carry Him Up (Photos) by JOHNFBOSCO(m): 4:05pm On Jun 16, 2019
bro, Chai...y do u always make derogatory and acrimonious statement all the time. ur comment is always feel with intense hatred and agony. with people like you in this country Nigeria can never remain as one nation. Hustle ooo, so that u no dey comments hate speech Evey time on nairaland. P.S. am a Yoruba boy
Re: Zlatan Ibile Performs In University Of Uyo, Students Carry Him Up (Photos) by JOHNFBOSCO(m): 4:06pm On Jun 16, 2019
[quote author=AAA593 post=79375144][/quote]

bro, Chai...y do u always make derogatory and acrimonious statement all the time. ur comment is always feel with intense hatred and agony. with people like you in this country Nigeria can never remain as one nation. Hustle ooo, so that u no dey comments hate speech Evey time on nairaland. P.S. am a Yoruba boy
Re: Zlatan Ibile Performs In University Of Uyo, Students Carry Him Up (Photos) by AAA593: 4:09pm On Jun 16, 2019
JOHNFBOSCO:

Hate speech ke. My brother no hating o. How can you attack someone preaching unity on nairaland? Nawa for you o
Re: Zlatan Ibile Performs In University Of Uyo, Students Carry Him Up (Photos) by JOHNFBOSCO(m): 4:10pm On Jun 16, 2019
nairafame:
University of Uyo students Shows Zlatan Much Love While Performing on Stage, They actually carry Zlatan Ibile on their head.

Watch full video as he perform below
Source: https://www.nairafame.com/2019/06/uni-uyo-students-shows-zlatan-love-on.html

zlatan sharp guy, if u chk him very well you will see that he was not wearing any jewelries. if not before dem drop am na everything den go collect

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zlatan Ibile Performs In University Of Uyo, Students Carry Him Up (Photos) by PapaAdanna: 4:13pm On Jun 16, 2019
tyson98:
Yoruba leads others follows,see dem Igbos singing yoruba song with passion grin

Are u serious, even with Ur bad breath??

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zlatan Ibile Performs In University Of Uyo, Students Carry Him Up (Photos) by MChaze25(m): 4:19pm On Jun 16, 2019
tyson98:
Flavour songs tear Una Afonja girls pant that year na...ewu
Re: Zlatan Ibile Performs In University Of Uyo, Students Carry Him Up (Photos) by CavemanDefuturo: 4:30pm On Jun 16, 2019
Wow.. This is the real meaning of turn up... shocked

https://www.nairaland.com/5248076/mobile-app-competition-prize-awardhttps://entrepreneurclub.orange.com/project/fuel-track?preview=true 
Please vote my mobile app and kindly share with your friends
Re: Zlatan Ibile Performs In University Of Uyo, Students Carry Him Up (Photos) by Ganjafama(m): 4:56pm On Jun 16, 2019
tyson98:
You still need a lot of growing up to do.
Re: Zlatan Ibile Performs In University Of Uyo, Students Carry Him Up (Photos) by akdjr(m): 5:49pm On Jun 16, 2019
I think it's high time FG proscribe Ibo and Yoruba tribal sentiment on everything in this country as crime. Una own don de too much!

1 Like

Re: Zlatan Ibile Performs In University Of Uyo, Students Carry Him Up (Photos) by gerizzim: 6:05pm On Jun 16, 2019
I wonder what ear youngsters use to listen to dis guys song.
ow melodious is dis guys song sounds dat children of dis days are excited about his repulsive lyrics
Wetin dey sweet for him songs??
Re: Zlatan Ibile Performs In University Of Uyo, Students Carry Him Up (Photos) by okayman4real(m): 6:10pm On Jun 16, 2019
I am sure d pocket is empty
Re: Zlatan Ibile Performs In University Of Uyo, Students Carry Him Up (Photos) by BabylonCruise(m): 6:21pm On Jun 16, 2019
tyson98:
Just little sense ......You have refused to get.
Waste of Womb space
Re: Zlatan Ibile Performs In University Of Uyo, Students Carry Him Up (Photos) by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jun 16, 2019
sparog:

I know you're saying all this for cheap clout

But I want you to know that it doesn't make sense and it speaks a lot about your personality.

Stop being tribalistic, we are all humans with same color of blood flowing in our veins
.. naija people and using words/slangs they dont know what it means

please what does clout means .

Re: Zlatan Ibile Performs In University Of Uyo, Students Carry Him Up (Photos) by blanket6560(m): 7:14pm On Jun 16, 2019
[quote author=AAA593 post=79375144][/quote]
u are good for money ritual..... *spits* u cant even vomit 100 naira
Re: Zlatan Ibile Performs In University Of Uyo, Students Carry Him Up (Photos) by AAA593: 7:19pm On Jun 16, 2019
blanket6560:

u are good for money ritual.....
*spits* u cant even vomit 100 naira
Are you okay?
Re: Zlatan Ibile Performs In University Of Uyo, Students Carry Him Up (Photos) by OlawaleSmarter0(m): 7:21pm On Jun 16, 2019
PapaAdanna:

Are u serious, even with Ur bad breath??

cheesy

Re: Zlatan Ibile Performs In University Of Uyo, Students Carry Him Up (Photos) by blackgold2018(m): 7:29pm On Jun 16, 2019
Thought the skol is writing exams
Re: Zlatan Ibile Performs In University Of Uyo, Students Carry Him Up (Photos) by sparog(m): 7:35pm On Jun 16, 2019
biGDhAp:
.. naija people and using words/slangs they dont know what it means

please what does clout means .

Don't tell me you don't know how to Google stuff

Goggle is your friend bro

You'll see it has different meaning and if you're smart you'll know what I meant when I used the word
Re: Zlatan Ibile Performs In University Of Uyo, Students Carry Him Up (Photos) by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jun 16, 2019
sparog:

Don't tell me you don't know how to Google stuff

Goggle is your friend bro

You'll see it has different meaning and if you're smart you'll know what I meant when I used the word
ok
Re: Zlatan Ibile Performs In University Of Uyo, Students Carry Him Up (Photos) by blanket6560(m): 8:09pm On Jun 16, 2019
AAA593:
Are you okay?
go get yourself busy than to pest like an orchin... Mtcccheeeeewww
Re: Zlatan Ibile Performs In University Of Uyo, Students Carry Him Up (Photos) by Awoo88: 8:50pm On Jun 16, 2019
Instead of someone with sense to click the report button on that idiotic diddypin ( the moniker is so stupid that I couldn't even spell it right ). Instead it is getting mentioned which is probably the reason he decided to be idiotic with that post
Re: Zlatan Ibile Performs In University Of Uyo, Students Carry Him Up (Photos) by Champneys: 9:18pm On Jun 16, 2019
tyson98:

Pointless stuff you fu. Cking bast. Ard
Re: Zlatan Ibile Performs In University Of Uyo, Students Carry Him Up (Photos) by AAA593: 9:39pm On Jun 16, 2019
blanket6560:

go get yourself busy than to pest like an orchin...
Mtcccheeeeewww
Who released you from chains
Re: Zlatan Ibile Performs In University Of Uyo, Students Carry Him Up (Photos) by phemmy88(m): 6:08am On Nov 19, 2019
kleolouis:
�����

HApPyBiRthDaY KLEOLOUIS

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos: Ini Edo Dazzles In A Classic Outfit, Proves Style Is Truly Ageless / Sinzu: “I Wrote Over 300 Songs In Jail…” / Genevieve Nnaji Various Looks At The AMVCAs Which Look Is Your Favorite?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.