Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,288 members, 7,954,148 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:08 PM

Copa America 2019: Lionel Messi ‘bitter’ As Colombia Beat Argentina 2-0 - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Copa America 2019: Lionel Messi ‘bitter’ As Colombia Beat Argentina 2-0 (2793 Views)

Nigeria Beat Argentina 2-0 (FIFA Under 20 World Cup) / Lionel Messi Dribbles Past Five Players In Argentina 2-2 Uruguay Draw (Photos) / Senegalese Player Casually Leans Against Goalpost As Colombia At World Cup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Copa America 2019: Lionel Messi ‘bitter’ As Colombia Beat Argentina 2-0 by cr7lomo: 2:31pm On Jun 16, 2019
twhy111:

Wawu!! I remembered this same Messi led the argentine team to the world cup final, did they play tiki-taka that year? What has changed?

And will you stop comparing Messi to Shevchenko and and kaka in the name of English football?
He has played against English opposition and single handedly demolished them.
I remembered how he devoured the likes of Manu, arsenal, even Liverpool with his mesmerizing goals.

Do u know how many goals shevchenko scored against English oppositions in the champions league and Europa... Or the number of goals falcao scored against English oppositions while in atletico but both failed to perform when they joined the English league... That's because they dint hv Milan and atletico respectively to power them

2 Likes

Re: Copa America 2019: Lionel Messi ‘bitter’ As Colombia Beat Argentina 2-0 by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jun 16, 2019
twhy111:
This is what happens when you're a lion going to battle with sheep behind your back.

I pity Messi though.
shut the fucck up. Are Aguero Dybala, Banega, lo Celso sheep?

1 Like

Re: Copa America 2019: Lionel Messi ‘bitter’ As Colombia Beat Argentina 2-0 by twhy111(m): 4:58pm On Jun 16, 2019
cr7lomo:

Do u know how many goals shevchenko scored against English oppositions in the champions league and Europa... Or the number of goals falcao scored against English oppositions while in atletico but both failed to perform when they joined the English league... That's because they dint hv Milan and atletico respectively to power them

So you're saying if Messi decide to leave barca and opt for another team in England he'll struggle Abi?
People like you can't recognize a talent when they see one.

Not too worry I'm sure the pressure would make him that move someday
Re: Copa America 2019: Lionel Messi ‘bitter’ As Colombia Beat Argentina 2-0 by twhy111(m): 4:59pm On Jun 16, 2019
lilbest4:
shut the fucck up. Are Aguero Dybala, Banega, lo Celso sheep?

If they bring their A game to the national team like Messi it would have been a different case.
Re: Copa America 2019: Lionel Messi ‘bitter’ As Colombia Beat Argentina 2-0 by Henrodah(m): 5:55pm On Jun 16, 2019
Please is Dstv showing this Copa America?? Don search tire nothing.
Re: Copa America 2019: Lionel Messi ‘bitter’ As Colombia Beat Argentina 2-0 by Androidking: 7:24pm On Jun 16, 2019
Things like miss world, u will see that the winner is not about beauty coz literally the ladies are all beautiful, Messi is good but he is not motivating his team and I don't think any one is looking up to him when it comes to national team, reasons like age, and most of Argentina players are star players, doing things for themselves and country,

But Portugal u will observe that, the players look up to him , love him, respect him, in and off the pitch, love is around Ronaldo, ( when it comes to portugal) have u seen people blame Ronaldo, when Portugal losses a Match, the county no send they still love and BELIEVE in him they have passion playing along Ronaldo, if u ask me, I will say when ever Portugal players play with out Ronaldo they usual do well so that they will impress Ronaldo and Coach (smiles, cheesy grin grin grin I swear)

All these are part of what makes a great player, I think Argentine need fresh breed, people who play with passion, I love messi, I love Ronaldo, the different is Ronaldo motivates me, good luck Argentina ( pls don't mind my English)

1 Like

Re: Copa America 2019: Lionel Messi ‘bitter’ As Colombia Beat Argentina 2-0 by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jun 16, 2019
twhy111:

If they bring their A game to the national team like Messi it would have been a different case.
shut the fucck up
Re: Copa America 2019: Lionel Messi ‘bitter’ As Colombia Beat Argentina 2-0 by cr7lomo: 8:37pm On Jun 16, 2019
twhy111:

So you're saying if Messi decide to leave barca and opt for another team in England he'll struggle Abi?
People like you can't recognize a talent when they see one.

Not too worry I'm sure the pressure would make him that move someday

I never said he's not talented...but talent doesn't guarantee success
Re: Copa America 2019: Lionel Messi ‘bitter’ As Colombia Beat Argentina 2-0 by twhy111(m): 5:10pm On Jun 17, 2019
lilbest4:
shut the fucck up
Who's this fool? You can't even type well, slowpoke and please stay off my mention. I won't give you attention again cos you don't deserve it.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Behind The Scene Of Every Football Matches (pics) / Napoli Fans Queue To Buy Osimhen’s Mask / Hulk Hogan Suffers A Radiator Explosion On His Hand.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.