Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,752 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

Bola Tinubu, Was Asking Abaha For Political Posts, After The Arrest Mko - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bola Tinubu, Was Asking Abaha For Political Posts, After The Arrest Mko (317 Views)

2023: Buhari Orders Emefiele, Others Seeks Political Posts To Also Resign / Under Ojuelegba Flyover, Now A Center For Political Conference & Stadium (PHOTO) / FG Declares June 12 Democracy Day, Award MKO GCFR Posthumously (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bola Tinubu, Was Asking Abaha For Political Posts, After The Arrest Mko by nduka84(m): 10:36am On Jun 16, 2019
For those of you fools praising tinubu for actualising June 12 as being recognized as democracy day. You fools don't know that tinubu was an opportunist, who fed fat on the sacrifices and death of MKO. But am glad that kola Abiola knows tinubu very well. This was what kola abiola said about that opportunist called the jagaban of the SW.

Kola was asked =
What role did Bola Tinubu play in all of your fathers struggle to reclaim his mandate? Kola answered and said=

At the very beginning, he was part of the Yar’Adua PF group from Jos. He was a senator then, and as far as the group went, we related. The crisis started post-election. When Abacha came, one of the things he wanted to do was to be the administrator for Lagos.

That is Tinubu?

Yes. I am sure you have seen pictures of him and my dad. He was hoping that there would be civilian administrators like we had under IBB but Abacha said no, that he was going to have military administrators. So he (Tinubu) said okay, in that case, can I be a deputy administrator? But Abacha said that there wouldn’t be deputies. Then he wanted the post of a commissioner.

He wanted to be a commissioner?

Yes. Then it was a choice between him and someone very close to Jakande who has passed on now. I can’t remember his name, but because Babagana was already in the government, that guy was picked as commissioner. But really, Senator Tinubu had lost out already.

Was Tinubu very close to MKO?

Yes, he was close enough. He and Adeniyi Adele, a very good guy, were close to my father. In fact, Adeniyi was closer to my father and more dedicated to the process than anyone of them. When my documentary comes out, you will see Tinubu’s take on issues. So once he lost out, automatically, he became a NADECO member and Adeniyi was incarcerated.

Was NADECO actually working for Abiola or for a different reason to just get the military out? We heard that, at a point, they just wanted to get the military out and were actually not fighting for MKO. We remember that there were reports that some of them didn’t actually want him out of prison, because what they would tell Abacha would be different from what they would tell the public. Did you have that kind of experience?

That is why I said that it was a collective conspiracy.

Do you think NADECO was actually working for Abiola?

Some were working for him. It is sort of like a pyramid. The bottom is used to feed the top; like a ponzi scheme. The bottom generates all the funds and comes all the way up and then they enjoy the loot. It is exactly the same process. In the process of taking the public sentiments of ‘oh, we want June 12’, they all appeared as if they were supporting MKO.

We heard some of the people the media celebrates today fed fat on the June 12 struggle. Don’t you feel sorry for the media when you read about such people because we really didn’t know what happened behind the scenes?
Re: Bola Tinubu, Was Asking Abaha For Political Posts, After The Arrest Mko by iammo1(m): 10:49am On Jun 16, 2019

kola is a fool, your pop aint a saint , Yamrees have a new cause to wail,.. JUNE 12 isnt about abiola but our collective struggle for democracy after independence , General Yaradua paid the ultimate price many aboki were imprisoned , yes Tinubu asked for a chance to be a commissioner after annulment of his senatorial seat but then again is he at fault to ask abiola ?
Re: Bola Tinubu, Was Asking Abaha For Political Posts, After The Arrest Mko by yarimo(m): 10:58am On Jun 16, 2019
Wallahi you are absolutely right, infact KOLA Is a very big FOOL in any aspect of good life.
iammo1:

kola is a fool, your pop aint a saint , Yamrees have a new cause to wail,.. JUNE 12 isnt about abiola but our collective struggle for democracy after independence , General Yaradua paid the ultimate price many aboki were imprisoned , yes Tinubu asked for a chance to be a commissioner after annulment of his senatorial seat but then again is he at fault to ask abiola ?
Re: Bola Tinubu, Was Asking Abaha For Political Posts, After The Arrest Mko by iammo1(m): 11:02am On Jun 16, 2019
yarimo:
Wallahi you are absolutely right, infact KOLA Is a very big FOOL in any aspect of good life.

Buhari just canceled sumit oil mining license , the boy man suppose wail small but June 12 wasnt about his father, we all suffered the teargas and curfew together , both NRC and SDP
Re: Bola Tinubu, Was Asking Abaha For Political Posts, After The Arrest Mko by argon500: 11:04am On Jun 16, 2019
Tinubu giving red mud enclaves people an headache since time immemorial

(1) (Reply)

Happy Father's Day: Atiku Sends Heartfelt Message To All Nigerian Fathers / Why We Got Into Trouble In 2019 Elections – Army / Presidential Panel Seals Abuja Hotel Belonging To A Legislator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.