Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,944 members, 7,952,804 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:25 AM

10 Reasons To See The Dentist - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 10 Reasons To See The Dentist (12289 Views)

Strategies For Overcoming Fear Of The Dentist / How To Get Rid Of Cavities Without Going To The Dentist / 10 Reasons Why You Should Go For A Lab Check-up Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Reasons To See The Dentist by officialfestus(m): 9:18pm On Jun 16, 2019
Dentalgist:

Visiting twice in a year won't do you any harm. Prevention is better than cure.
oga dentist we Don hear
Re: 10 Reasons To See The Dentist by Alejobs: 1:05pm On Jun 17, 2019
If you don't forgive, you give the past the opportunity it needs to keep you away from the future you desire

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Reasons To See The Dentist by MeetWagon: 4:52pm On Oct 05, 2020
From childhood, I understood the importance to go see the doctor in case something is bothering me. Our bodies give us signals, the same thing with our teeth, never they automatically just because you wanted, they started to heal by their selves. grin I did not encounter many visits, because family genetics, but we have common thing, our teeth are had distortion effect after 12~14 years they become like the ones British people have. https://tallah.com is the exit for us, as invisible aligners will be much more effective than anything else, to fix it naturally.
Re: 10 Reasons To See The Dentist by Reso1utionS: 9:56am On Oct 12, 2020
Unfortunately, I notice that many people have problems with their teeth quite often and this is largely due to our way of life.
However, I know that there are many cases when the problems are of small children and this is something genetic that cannot be treated all my life, but it is just easy to go to certain procedures to make the situation better.
I suffer from an illness and I always needed sleep apnea treatment without which I would have big problems.
I am glad that I still managed to solve this problem and now everything is fine.
Re: 10 Reasons To See The Dentist by TriciaRay: 2:55pm On May 19, 2021
For example, I don't go to the dentist too often because I have bad genetics, and my teeth are constantly deteriorating. So, for me, it's easier to go once every few years and put all seals than to spend a million every half a year to seal a starting hole. Frankly speaking, the moment to visit the dental office is coming soon, and I worry a lot. I even think that maybe I should make implants once and for all to not suffer from making 18 teeth once every time. We'll see what will the doctor say
Re: 10 Reasons To See The Dentist by TriciaRay: 7:34am On May 24, 2021
TriciaRay:
For example, I don't go to the dentist too often because I have bad genetics, and my teeth are constantly deteriorating. So, for me, it's easier to go once every few years and put all seals than to spend a million every half a year to seal a starting hole. Frankly speaking, the moment to visit the dental office is coming soon, and I worry a lot. I even think that maybe I should make implants once and for all to not suffer from making 18 teeth once every time. We'll see what will the doctor say
Thanks for sharing. Where can I find some more feedback?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hollande Becomes First European Leader To Visit Ebola-hit Region / How Do You Inform Someone Who Has Mouth Odour Without Causing Any Embarassment / How NLC Power Disconnection Impacts Hospitals - Bearded Dr. Sina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.