Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,703 members, 7,820,459 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:18 PM

You Can Be Better - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / You Can Be Better (190 Views)

It Is Said That Nigeria Will Be Better / See The Insult I Got Because I Said Nigeria Will Be Better (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Can Be Better by thinkmoney(m): 10:53am On Jun 16, 2019
You remember the young lady, Lizzy? Her story touched the hearts of several Nigerians a few months back after it was reported that she was hooked to hard substances.
What interested most people in her matter is the fact that she seemed to be very educated and well-spoken despite living on the streets and begging to fend for herself.
However, it seems Lizzy is now way better off than she used to be. A popular Nigerian pastor, Tony Rapu, had rescued the 25-year-old lady from the streets and it was documented on social media.
In new photos shared by the pastor on his Instagram page, Lizzy now looks healthier and a far cry from how she was a few months back.

(1) (Reply)

I Steal The Baby Because Of Frustration, Wish To Commit Suicide / LASG Sacks 34 LASTMA Officers For Extortion / --

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.