Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,072 members, 7,953,279 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:28 PM

Mompha Buys Lamborghini Aventador SVJ and Urus to celebrate birthday - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mompha Buys Lamborghini Aventador SVJ and Urus to celebrate birthday (31649 Views)

Mompha Buys The First Electric Rolls Royce Ever Made Worth $450,000 / Mompha Buys Latest Iphone 13 For Himself, Wife And Kids / Mompha Buys N150m Roll Royce 2018, Shades Hushpuppi (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mompha Buys Lamborghini Aventador SVJ and Urus to celebrate birthday by TeamSimple(m): 8:02pm On Jun 16, 2019
Let me give you an insight on how these guys make their money . They help our politicians to keep money in foreign accounts with their own registered but non functioning company names . They get 10% from whatever is laundered . So now imagine 10% of 100m dollars is 10million dollars , even if it just 5 percent it is still 5 million dollars. The cars he claimed to have got is not up to 1 million dollars and we know how frequently our politicians swindle us in millions .
Re: Mompha Buys Lamborghini Aventador SVJ and Urus to celebrate birthday by warrior13: 8:03pm On Jun 16, 2019
FAKE NEWS!!

If you believed this, go get your head checked.
Re: Mompha Buys Lamborghini Aventador SVJ and Urus to celebrate birthday by VULCAN(m): 8:05pm On Jun 16, 2019
If one could count the number of luxury cars this fellow claims he has bought it should be over 30.

If its true he actually bought them I suspect he returns them shortly after taking these snaps grin
Re: Mompha Buys Lamborghini Aventador SVJ and Urus to celebrate birthday by Cyrealmusic(m): 8:07pm On Jun 16, 2019
So na every month u de buy car. Even dangote no de buy car every month. Just because u use car snap pic no mean say u don buy am.
Re: Mompha Buys Lamborghini Aventador SVJ and Urus to celebrate birthday by ThePreachersSon: 8:27pm On Jun 16, 2019
Believe peoples social media lives at your own detriment
Re: Mompha Buys Lamborghini Aventador SVJ and Urus to celebrate birthday by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jun 16, 2019
Richdad50:
shocked

Never congratulate anyone whom you cannot vouch the source of their wealth. Hold your peace and be mum. Your silence will not hurt you.

Don't be fooled by a man's display of wealth or riches. There is so much his/her display does. It is to fill a void you will rather not wish to know less have.

Be still in your heart if and when you see or find yourself in the midst of those who show affluence. And when you pray for breakthrough, pray with no one in mind as a yardstick but yourself.

Richdad

You are not only a richdad but also a wise dad.. I admire the way you write, Dont know what is wrong with me I will have it all figured out but to put it into writing scares me, i feel like I'm going to make a blunder.. Most times i would just resort to using pidgin. Any tip on how to improve?

2 Likes

Re: Mompha Buys Lamborghini Aventador SVJ and Urus to celebrate birthday by zone51: 9:36pm On Jun 16, 2019
decatalyst:
E be like say money dey grow for that side. :-

Don't mind jare.... He's a wire picker for gee boys and helps politicians move their illicit funds. lipsrsealed
Re: Mompha Buys Lamborghini Aventador SVJ and Urus to celebrate birthday by akdjr(m): 9:51pm On Jun 16, 2019
Whoever say life is vanity should be properly checked or better still he/she should die to enjoy the mansion built in heaven.
Re: Mompha Buys Lamborghini Aventador SVJ and Urus to celebrate birthday by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jun 16, 2019
olaBC007:
p
That's what all posts about him refers to nah
Hmmm...... Ok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mompha Buys Lamborghini Aventador SVJ and Urus to celebrate birthday by Triniti(m): 10:34pm On Jun 16, 2019
How do people believe this guy and hushpuppy? Both of them have no money to buy cars like this. In Dubai, there are numerous exotic car dealerships for the rich Arabs and western expats. They just stand beside it and snap pictures for y’all shallow minded fellows to gloat about
Re: Mompha Buys Lamborghini Aventador SVJ and Urus to celebrate birthday by ruggedtimi(m): 1:11am On Jun 17, 2019
use my account balance buy two cars
Re: Mompha Buys Lamborghini Aventador SVJ and Urus to celebrate birthday by grandstar(m): 1:52am On Jun 17, 2019
dirtydiva:
What is this guy doing for a living?

Rumour has it that he's a money launderer. Claims he made $40m last year
Re: Mompha Buys Lamborghini Aventador SVJ and Urus to celebrate birthday by Hedonisst: 4:25am On Jun 17, 2019
grandstar:

Story. If this annoying imp make $40m, we go hear word?
Re: Mompha Buys Lamborghini Aventador SVJ and Urus to celebrate birthday by Dshocker(m): 4:40am On Jun 17, 2019
MediaLife:
Dubai-based Nigerian big boy, Mompha acquire 2019 Lamborghini Aventador SVJ worth $518,000 (N186,480,000.00) and Lamborghini Urus SUV worth $200,000 (N72,000,000.00) to celebrate his birthday.

He shared the photo with caption: "Say Happy Birthday To The Money Man #Thankful +1 ��Happy Birthday To Me"

Recall that few months ago, the big boy acquire Lamborghini Aventador Roadster, Bentley Bentayga, G-Wagon and Rolls-Royce Wraith.

Source: https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2019/06/mompha-buys-himself-lamborghini.html

He only hired those cars in Beirut Lebanon,he is based in Dubai.....So,get your facts right before saying what you don't know
Re: Mompha Buys Lamborghini Aventador SVJ and Urus to celebrate birthday by Dshocker(m): 4:47am On Jun 17, 2019
TeamSimple:
Let me give you an insight on how these guys make their money . They help our politicians to keep money in foreign accounts with their own registered but non functioning company names . They get 10% from whatever is laundered . So now imagine 10% of 100m dollars is 10million dollars , even if it just 5 percent it is still 5 million dollars. The cars he claimed to have got is not up to 1 million dollars and we know how frequently our politicians swindle us in millions .

You aren't sure of what you are saying
Re: Mompha Buys Lamborghini Aventador SVJ and Urus to celebrate birthday by Nobody: 6:13am On Jun 17, 2019
grandstar:

God punish devil ooo...
40million dollar!!! Na billion to naira if you convert am, Chineke biko hear my cry and put me in my rightful position baba God
Re: Mompha Buys Lamborghini Aventador SVJ and Urus to celebrate birthday by fashrola(m): 7:11am On Jun 17, 2019
Sirjohn84:
CONGRAT TO HIM BUT JST THINKING HIM AS A BUSINESS MAN,WHAT KIND OF BUSINESS IS HIM INTO?

Suya Business
Re: Mompha Buys Lamborghini Aventador SVJ and Urus to celebrate birthday by TeamSimple(m): 11:29am On Jun 17, 2019
Dshocker:

You aren't sure of what you are saying
I am 110 percent sure
Re: Mompha Buys Lamborghini Aventador SVJ and Urus to celebrate birthday by 400billionman: 3:47pm On Jun 17, 2019
Is that the front of his house ?

YES or NO ?

How can someone drive two of his cars to snap in front of another man's home ?
Re: Mompha Buys Lamborghini Aventador SVJ and Urus to celebrate birthday by Rhea(f): 6:01pm On Jun 17, 2019
LesbianBoy:
Na lie jare.

Car rental.

Na so dem dey buy car everyday grin grin grin grin

That is the koko. For those that know grin grin cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jnr Pope: Two Dead Bodies Recovered, 3 Missing– NIWA Gives Update On Boat Mishap / Kiss Daniel Thanks Fan Who Gave Him Back His N14M Chain When It Fell Off. / Iyanya Reveals What He Did After Ubi Franklin Assaulted Emma Nyra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.