Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,047 members, 7,821,600 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:31 PM

Importation On Steriod... Come Let's Make Money From Scratch - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Importation On Steriod... Come Let's Make Money From Scratch (441 Views)

AbokiFX: Emefiele To Oniwinde Adedotun “Come Let's Fight” (Video) / Come Let's BANK Together!! / How I Started A Soap Making Business From Scratch (pictures And Videos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Importation On Steriod... Come Let's Make Money From Scratch by bestdudes: 1:34pm On Jun 16, 2019
I want to create this as a form of diary to document my daily steps which I am taking to make money with importation.

Before creating this thread, I had already decided my niche and product. I decide my products by level of scarcity as far as Nigeria is concerned..., some thing innovative that wows the hell out of eyes that sees them and you should too.

Next thing I did was to get a domain name and hosted it on my hosting in order to build my one page website on it.
Re: Importation On Steriod... Come Let's Make Money From Scratch by bestdudes: 1:59pm On Jun 16, 2019
I am uploading a video to use on my website...

We take it one step at a time.
Re: Importation On Steriod... Come Let's Make Money From Scratch by born2wyn(f): 2:10pm On Jun 16, 2019
great am following up, kudos
Re: Importation On Steriod... Come Let's Make Money From Scratch by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jun 16, 2019
bestdudes:
I want to create this as a form of diary to document my daily steps which I am taking to make money with importation.

We are ready, Op
Re: Importation On Steriod... Come Let's Make Money From Scratch by konshency(m): 2:18pm On Jun 16, 2019
I'm with you
Re: Importation On Steriod... Come Let's Make Money From Scratch by bestdudes: 9:18am On Jun 23, 2019
Okay.

My other business needed my attention hence my time away from this thread.

Our product landing cost is $20 and should arrive this coming week. $20 because we need to test.

If all goes well, this $20 will be turned into $400 within a week, which is roughly 100k.

The nature of the product is to solve a desperate problem and we are likely the first to kick off this niche in Nigeria. However, I am not compelled to reveal the niche for security reasons.

The goal is to get into the niche and scale as soon as things look good for us.

We shall spend $100 to import the said product in our next purchase if all goes well.

Meanwhile, we have created a video to promote the product... And we have a website on standby If our method of getting leads is refused.

(1) (Reply)

. / Mobil Takes Over Qua Iboe Power Plant / Border Walls Are Huge Business!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.