Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,204 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:01 AM

Who Knows This Bus Conductor That Died Along Ikorodu Sagamu Road? (Disturbing) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Who Knows This Bus Conductor That Died Along Ikorodu Sagamu Road? (Disturbing) (46396 Views)

Ogun: Three Die As Driver Rams Into Trees On Abeokuta-Sagamu Road / Accident In Jos Kills Many On Yingi Road (Disturbing Photos) / All Passengers Came Out Of This Bus Alive After Collision With Trailer. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Knows This Bus Conductor That Died Along Ikorodu Sagamu Road? (Disturbing) by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jun 16, 2019
Olawrites:

Go n confirm him. Oversabi u see persin dey comot maggot small no breath again u say he dey take nap.
Is this Rubbish supposed to make sense?
Re: Who Knows This Bus Conductor That Died Along Ikorodu Sagamu Road? (Disturbing) by Sundaypaul12345: 6:30pm On Jun 16, 2019
Only GOD Knows what killed him now
Re: Who Knows This Bus Conductor That Died Along Ikorodu Sagamu Road? (Disturbing) by CeceNene(f): 6:33pm On Jun 16, 2019
His watch has ended. Rip!
Re: Who Knows This Bus Conductor That Died Along Ikorodu Sagamu Road? (Disturbing) by bongo4real(m): 6:35pm On Jun 16, 2019
RIP to them.

At least they will rest now since there's no rest for son of man in Naija
Re: Who Knows This Bus Conductor That Died Along Ikorodu Sagamu Road? (Disturbing) by alimohammedibn(m): 6:35pm On Jun 16, 2019
lipsrsealed rest in peace
Re: Who Knows This Bus Conductor That Died Along Ikorodu Sagamu Road? (Disturbing) by Solowande(m): 6:37pm On Jun 16, 2019
May his soul rest and sleep in perfect peace
Re: Who Knows This Bus Conductor That Died Along Ikorodu Sagamu Road? (Disturbing) by OldSkoolHeadBoy: 6:38pm On Jun 16, 2019
iamtooslime:
Why is a plate on his chest angry

And What is inside the plateshocked shocked shocked shocked shocked angry angry

That is an ineffective and crude embalment. That is ordinary salt in the plate and some rubbed on openings on his body....mouth, eyes, nose, ears to prevent flies from laying eggs. Otherwise, he will be covered with maggots after few hours.

7 Likes

Re: Who Knows This Bus Conductor That Died Along Ikorodu Sagamu Road? (Disturbing) by ZombieTERROR: 6:54pm On Jun 16, 2019
etrouble:

This one is an unfortunate child grim a broken home.

Go toilet

1 Like

Re: Who Knows This Bus Conductor That Died Along Ikorodu Sagamu Road? (Disturbing) by adeowo84(m): 6:54pm On Jun 16, 2019
iamtooslime:

Salt inside the plate will be place on d dead chest to prevent swelling and air not entry inside b4 proper embalming... Funny enough I got to know this yesterday when my neighbour lost his sick dad.

2 Likes

Re: Who Knows This Bus Conductor That Died Along Ikorodu Sagamu Road? (Disturbing) by wonder233: 7:06pm On Jun 16, 2019
The facebook message ended with "before things get worst"
It can't get 'worst' than death na.
Re: Who Knows This Bus Conductor That Died Along Ikorodu Sagamu Road? (Disturbing) by Olayinka8793(m): 7:08pm On Jun 16, 2019
iamtooslime:

that must be a plate containing salt, it prevents a corpse from getting inflated from within.

1 Like

Re: Who Knows This Bus Conductor That Died Along Ikorodu Sagamu Road? (Disturbing) by Awoleesu(m): 7:09pm On Jun 16, 2019
Yellow n'tori Oloun!

Mo de so fun e koo ma j'ebo yen o!

RIP Hustler!

1 Like

Re: Who Knows This Bus Conductor That Died Along Ikorodu Sagamu Road? (Disturbing) by kokomilala(m): 7:12pm On Jun 16, 2019
@livebyday, his death is reflective of the transcience of life. But your sympathies sadden me even more. The way u describe his efforts to make ends meet. But in the end, the ends don't meet.
If you read Ecclesiastes through and through, you'll come away with the question -to what end is the struggle of man in his miserable life?
The bell tolls for him. My condolences to his loved ones.

2 Likes

Re: Who Knows This Bus Conductor That Died Along Ikorodu Sagamu Road? (Disturbing) by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jun 16, 2019
Charmingrascal:
Death is a respecter of no man. Just look at this gallant man lying lifeless. He never knew he was going to die. My guy how prepared are u? Shey u know say e fit be u or me in the next minute?

Jesus has defeated death, and given us the authority to be superior to death. A born-again Christian has the power over death, so he can go or live till eternity in the earth if he so wishes, desires or wants. So in essence, death has respect and can't take certain people at will and that is God's own children.
Re: Who Knows This Bus Conductor That Died Along Ikorodu Sagamu Road? (Disturbing) by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jun 16, 2019
To us he is dead
That doesn't me we are more alive than him.
Yeah, he just shed the skin he borrowed.
Now he knows better or maybe more confused.

Your f*cking culture of sympathy is meaningless.
Your sympathy is nothing but fear rooted in your vanity.
Your sympathy for the dead is a decoy.
Your respect for them is fake and vain.
Direct your sympathy to your meaningless life.

Let DEATH be your watchword
Let it guide your hustling
Stop dudging and binding out of ignorance
Your successes and Failures are nothing but mere thoughts that appear like images in dreams; they vanish the moment you wake (death).

Here I wait for my turn
I care less when it comes
If all I will achieve is what I see people achieving, then, it doesn't matter when it happens.
What is the point if I can't even go with my skin.
Who cares what people say when I'm gone.

NONSENSE

2 Likes

Re: Who Knows This Bus Conductor That Died Along Ikorodu Sagamu Road? (Disturbing) by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jun 16, 2019
Olawrites:
Buhari killed him

1 Like

Re: Who Knows This Bus Conductor That Died Along Ikorodu Sagamu Road? (Disturbing) by nabiz(m): 7:47pm On Jun 16, 2019
iamtooslime:

it should be salt. It will preserve the lifeless body from fast decaying

1 Like

Re: Who Knows This Bus Conductor That Died Along Ikorodu Sagamu Road? (Disturbing) by Law401: 8:11pm On Jun 16, 2019
Olawrites:

Imagine oo, he should have just cut corners n live d dream life. Las las na death everyone go die

Lol...he might have died in prison or burnt alive cool cool
Re: Who Knows This Bus Conductor That Died Along Ikorodu Sagamu Road? (Disturbing) by austin2all: 8:47pm On Jun 16, 2019
Olawrites:
Buhari killed him

Next Kevel killed him. Yes.
Re: Who Knows This Bus Conductor That Died Along Ikorodu Sagamu Road? (Disturbing) by Mizwisdom(f): 8:56pm On Jun 16, 2019
At least an average conductor goes home with N1500 daily wage or more and many work about six days a week, so why are they still so poor? I guess it's the careless lifestyle that comes with the job
Re: Who Knows This Bus Conductor That Died Along Ikorodu Sagamu Road? (Disturbing) by Zzyy(m): 9:01pm On Jun 16, 2019
Mehnnn dis guy's death touch me I no go lie, first time I'll feel for d death of a stranger...Rest on baba angry

2 Likes

Re: Who Knows This Bus Conductor That Died Along Ikorodu Sagamu Road? (Disturbing) by Law401: 9:12pm On Jun 16, 2019
Mizwisdom:
At least an average conductor goes home with N1500 daily wage or more and many work about six days a week, so why are they still so poor? I guess it's the careless lifestyle that comes with the job
You think it's enough? The buy meals usually btw N350-N500 per meal and they'll eat twice daily. Well they must drink some local alchool too. They also have girlfriends too

1 Like

Re: Who Knows This Bus Conductor That Died Along Ikorodu Sagamu Road? (Disturbing) by livebyday(m): 9:44pm On Jun 16, 2019
kokomilala:
@livebyday, his death is reflective of the transcience of life. But your sympathies sadden me even more. The way u describe his efforts to make ends meet. But in the end, the ends don't meet.
If you read Ecclesiastes through and through, you'll come away with the question -to what end is the struggle of man in his miserable life?
The bell tolls for him. My condolences to his loved ones.

My dear it's truly heart breaking !! it made me shed tears actually

The look on his face shows a man whom hardship of life tried to break but he braved it and chose to hustle , no Yahoo, no armed robbery , no sugar mummies , no drug selling but hustle hard the only way he knew how.

He has my respect more than all nigerian presidents , governors , senators , council men Past and present

This is the epitome of the Nigerian citizens life all wrapped up in a moment just look at that face

It tells the story of every single Nigerian citizen of the him these politicians damn to a life of suffering when they loot and steal the public wealth

It saddened me immensely

Nairaland should organize liek an eulogy for this man or something yes it sounds far-fetched but think of it , whatbharder job is there than being a conductor in Lagos , you work from 5am till past.midnight , he chose to do that and spent most of his life doing it, seems.he was popular in the neighborhood. he was obviously not a saint but if you ask he , he stands head and shoulders over the likes of naira Marley and co... This guy died working hard, working legit

This is whom should be honored not politicians who made millions from siphoning government contracts and are later called heroes
Re: Who Knows This Bus Conductor That Died Along Ikorodu Sagamu Road? (Disturbing) by akdjr(m): 9:46pm On Jun 16, 2019
Why do they always place salt on the deadbody of human being?
Re: Who Knows This Bus Conductor That Died Along Ikorodu Sagamu Road? (Disturbing) by Alejobs: 10:41pm On Jun 16, 2019
It is better to have it and not need it than to need it and not have it!
Re: Who Knows This Bus Conductor That Died Along Ikorodu Sagamu Road? (Disturbing) by owila4luv(m): 11:37pm On Jun 16, 2019
wetin kill am?
Re: Who Knows This Bus Conductor That Died Along Ikorodu Sagamu Road? (Disturbing) by Kasali226(m): 12:57am On Jun 17, 2019
nabegibeg:

Can't his bus association identify him

Are the bus association on nairaland
Re: Who Knows This Bus Conductor That Died Along Ikorodu Sagamu Road? (Disturbing) by cardoctor(m): 1:09am On Jun 17, 2019
Which bus he come fall from?
Re: Who Knows This Bus Conductor That Died Along Ikorodu Sagamu Road? (Disturbing) by nabegibeg: 2:49am On Jun 17, 2019
Kasali226:

Are the bus association on nairaland

Did he die on nairaland ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Knows This Bus Conductor That Died Along Ikorodu Sagamu Road? (Disturbing) by Dshocker(m): 4:13am On Jun 17, 2019
iamtooslime:

Salt to prevent him from decaying speedily

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos From The Accident Along Lekki Ajah Road This Evening / I Saw This Condom Dispenser In A Bank In Kenya (Photo) / Pregnant Nigerian Woman Denied Entry In To The United States (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.