Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,440 members, 7,819,622 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:22 PM

Man Cries Out After His Friend's 2-Year-Old Daughter Was Raped - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Cries Out After His Friend's 2-Year-Old Daughter Was Raped (415 Views)

Oladapo Ogundipe: My Daughter Was Coerced Into Suicide By Her Boyfriend In UK / Lasisi Oluboyo: Khadijat My Daughter Was Killed & Buried By Boyfriend For Ritual / Woman Whose Daughter Was Raped By Neighbour Sent To Prison (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Cries Out After His Friend's 2-Year-Old Daughter Was Raped by Edithfavourite: 2:05pm On Jun 16, 2019
A man, Ahmed Rufai Isah has cried out on twitter after his friend's 2-year-old daughter was raped.

He wrote:
“I am really angry right now. My friend just called me that his daughter that is not fully 2 years old yet got raped. Man is crying and needs help.

I have placed a few calls but at this point we need all the help we can get.

I don't think I am okay right now. Such a child. What has she done to the world to deserve this madness?

I thank you for your messages, support and to those who reached out. We are working with the right folks to do the right things to ensure justice is done”.

See more:
https://zenithnaija.com/man-cries-out-after-his-friends-2-year-old-daughter-was-raped/

Cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

Re: Man Cries Out After His Friend's 2-Year-Old Daughter Was Raped by Edithfavourite: 2:06pm On Jun 16, 2019
Re: Man Cries Out After His Friend's 2-Year-Old Daughter Was Raped by Edithfavourite: 6:30pm On Jun 16, 2019
See reactions

(1) (Reply)

Woman Nearly Killed For Stealing 2 Children / Depressed ABU Student Rescued After Insensitive Friends Who Urged Her On / Afenifere Warns Northerners - The Coalition That Won Biafra War Has Collapsed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.