Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,187 members, 7,953,675 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:34 PM

Suspected Cultists Kill 200L UNICAL Student In Calabar (Graphic Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Suspected Cultists Kill 200L UNICAL Student In Calabar (Graphic Photos) (29383 Views)

Lifeless Body Of A 14-year-old Boy Found Hanging In Calabar (Graphic Photos) / What Army Men Did To A Fellow Nairalander In Calabar (graphic Pictures) / Notorious Criminal 'Sly' And His Gang Member Arrested In Calabar (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suspected Cultists Kill 200L UNICAL Student In Calabar (Graphic Photos) by bro4u: 10:11pm On Jun 16, 2019
izubext007:
Aro Distroyer Hv Mercy
Aro distroyer??
Re: Suspected Cultists Kill 200L UNICAL Student In Calabar (Graphic Photos) by Kyllahmc(m): 10:15pm On Jun 16, 2019
27Pushing30:
look the pic well
you no see the anchor tumb? As An Axeman I can spot and identify an RBC from a mile away... Dem no dey hide am... Dem no get Coordination and packing!
Re: Suspected Cultists Kill 200L UNICAL Student In Calabar (Graphic Photos) by bro4u: 10:16pm On Jun 16, 2019
lordpherow98:
Dem Don mutiny he ship

Mutiny in play here
Mutiny him ship??... Is he aro or Aiye??
Re: Suspected Cultists Kill 200L UNICAL Student In Calabar (Graphic Photos) by DaddyNimo(m): 10:22pm On Jun 16, 2019
BrainnewsNg:

See The Graphic Photos Below:

Read More At: https://www.brainnewsradio.com/suspected-cultists-kill-200l-unical-student-in-calabar/
he even peed on himself....weak ass nigger
Re: Suspected Cultists Kill 200L UNICAL Student In Calabar (Graphic Photos) by jubilegend(m): 10:25pm On Jun 16, 2019
my broda no go claim hard man 4 dia o. just melo enter wer u belong. na my advice be dat. but any hw sha R.I.P HARD MAN

1 Like

Re: Suspected Cultists Kill 200L UNICAL Student In Calabar (Graphic Photos) by egeoffery: 11:05pm On Jun 16, 2019
Thankgod was killed for what he didn't know. mistaken identity got him in this mess. A little boy who had been going through challenges after the death of his father..He was the only son of his parents ,adopted by a childless woman. Thankgod was humble,ready face the future. He lived in my neighbourhood until his death in Okuku a community in Yala LGA,Cross River State. Thankgod will be missed by everyone around the neighborhood for his humility and uprightness. Only God knows..Rest on boy!
Re: Suspected Cultists Kill 200L UNICAL Student In Calabar (Graphic Photos) by rusher14: 12:04am On Jun 17, 2019
egeoffery:
Thankgod was killed for what he didn't know. mistaken identity got him in this mess. A little boy who had been going through challenges after the death of his father..He was the only son of his parents ,adopted by a childless woman. Thankgod was humble,ready face the future. He lived in my neighbourhood until his death in Okuku a community in Yala LGA,Cross River State. Thankgod will be missed by everyone around the neighborhood for his humility and uprightness. Only God knows..Rest on boy!

Much as one would want to believe your story, the ferocity of his attack suggests a grudge of monumental proportions.

The aggression used such that his hand was completely decapitated leads one to believe there was a deliberate aim to send a signal.

Yala is a quiet surbub of Ogoja but people tend to change their character once they get on campus.
Re: Suspected Cultists Kill 200L UNICAL Student In Calabar (Graphic Photos) by greenthangz: 4:39am On Jun 17, 2019
i am from Calabar and i school in Unical this guy was not a cultist he was oppressed by a member of the Klans Konfraternity he fought in self defense and overpowered the oppressor and days after the oppressor return with his demons to unleash mayhem on the innocent young man and he died trying to defend himself please let's stop misleading the public if you dunno someone's cause of death don't assume and mislead the masses to judge someone who can't defend himself HE WASN'T A CULTIST

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suspected Cultists Kill 200L UNICAL Student In Calabar (Graphic Photos) by greenthangz: 4:44am On Jun 17, 2019
27Pushing30:
From the first pic na Aye ... (black n yellow bands) smh as a strong man secrecy is your power ... when you don grad you fit begin dey talk anyhow
so anybody that wears anything yellow and black now is an AYE your mumu never do
Re: Suspected Cultists Kill 200L UNICAL Student In Calabar (Graphic Photos) by linqzs: 8:44am On Jun 17, 2019
Nodogragra4me:

Give reason

No worry.. those way know know
Re: Suspected Cultists Kill 200L UNICAL Student In Calabar (Graphic Photos) by Nodogragra4me(m): 9:23am On Jun 17, 2019
Ok. The secret dey for street too na me for ask back then..... Nagaland self go get am one day

linqzs:

No worry.. those way know know
Re: Suspected Cultists Kill 200L UNICAL Student In Calabar (Graphic Photos) by Nodogragra4me(m): 9:25am On Jun 17, 2019
Ok. We don hear

greenthangz:
i am from Calabar and i school in Unical this guy was not a cultist he was oppressed by a member of the Klans Konfraternity he fought in self defense and overpowered the oppressor and days after the oppressor return with his demons to unleash mayhem on the innocent young man and he died trying to defend himself please let's stop misleading the public if you dunno someone's cause of death don't assume and mislead the masses to judge someone who can't defend himself HE WASN'T A CULTIST
Re: Suspected Cultists Kill 200L UNICAL Student In Calabar (Graphic Photos) by 99thEnemy(m): 9:37am On Jun 17, 2019
me maintaining OMERTA.

Re: Suspected Cultists Kill 200L UNICAL Student In Calabar (Graphic Photos) by ediko5(m): 9:43am On Jun 17, 2019
greenthangz:

egeoffery:

JudasNaCarrot
ACHILLES45
Reference
27Pushing30
Nodogragra4me

Hope you can read this.
Re: Suspected Cultists Kill 200L UNICAL Student In Calabar (Graphic Photos) by lyndaway(f): 10:28am On Jun 17, 2019
Oh God safe this generation
Re: Suspected Cultists Kill 200L UNICAL Student In Calabar (Graphic Photos) by 27Pushing30: 10:57am On Jun 17, 2019
greenthangz:
so anybody that wears anything yellow and black now is an AYE your mumu never do
Guess you're the type who doesn't read to comprehend. That's Ok.

Please rock black and yellow bands everywhere you go.

Regards.
Re: Suspected Cultists Kill 200L UNICAL Student In Calabar (Graphic Photos) by 99thEnemy(m): 1:07pm On Jun 17, 2019
27Pushing30:

Guess you're the type who doesn't read to comprehend. That's Ok.

Please rock black and yellow bands everywhere you go.

Regards.

dem go first identify am as BST(21). if him no Wida, na to banta him skull, use him blood sail.

2 Likes

Re: Suspected Cultists Kill 200L UNICAL Student In Calabar (Graphic Photos) by Nodogragra4me(m): 1:07pm On Jun 17, 2019
The two stories are not on the same page.... One says he died for something he knew nothing about and he was killed in another local government. What was he doing there? Business or socializing with the wrong crowd

The other story says he fought a kk and they returned to do him harm and chop off his hand or finger.... A jew man won't be killed even if he fight the chairman, himself.... Worst worst na Christmas before baming and another Christmas go end am

Killing is not a child plays.... It is blood matter... It is not ordered because a jew fought a runs man unless the jew self na affiliate of another runs wey Sani every every about the secret things of confra

My area for Warri na runs men..chairmen back then for uniport, uniben and esut and imt full am.... I no dem one on one because na my age mayes of those days...i be papa now... I no be 30 years Pikin... I be bros

ediko5:

JudasNaCarrot
ACHILLES45
Reference
27Pushing30
Nodogragra4me

Hope you can read this.
Re: Suspected Cultists Kill 200L UNICAL Student In Calabar (Graphic Photos) by 99thEnemy(m): 1:13pm On Jun 17, 2019
WIDA WE SAIL....

Re: Suspected Cultists Kill 200L UNICAL Student In Calabar (Graphic Photos) by Nodogragra4me(m): 1:16pm On Jun 17, 2019
Bro, learn and act on the information before you go use your own hand cause your destiny to derail . Hope you dey read some of the stories here on cultism...one say he sidoon for under tree... One guy show say na him tree... Him reply... From there he was forced to become a runs man and participated in hit for lasu

If you no no before, you din know na before bring problem for yourself

greenthangz:
Re: Suspected Cultists Kill 200L UNICAL Student In Calabar (Graphic Photos) by Rhea(f): 6:00am On Jun 18, 2019
mrkels:
Why did they cut off his fingers ?

They chop off the fingers as trophy and proof to the one who sent them that the target is down.
Those fingers must have pulled the trigger on other people.
The next thing is for his group to avenge his death.
And the cycle continues until one group runs out of guts, liver or stupidity.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Shalom Sam-Ogbaji And Her 3 Kids Missing In Lagos (photos) / Female Ex-convict Breaks Into Home To Steal Panties And Bras In Ogun. Photos / Bandits Kill Journalist, Abduct Many Travellers In Katsina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.