Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,782 members, 7,817,246 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:44 AM

Telecommunications, The New Oil Well - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Telecommunications, The New Oil Well (724 Views)

Oil Well For Sale Opl 326 Oil Block Location: Niger Delta Price: $3.5billion. / An Open Letter To Folorunsho Alakija For Accepting Oil Well By 'Faith' / Alakija Dragged On Twitter After Saying She Accepted Her oil well by "Faith" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Telecommunications, The New Oil Well by Oceandrive(f): 2:27pm On Jun 16, 2019
VTU is the present and future of AIRTIME DISTRIBUTION N BILL PAYMENT , get a VTU LICENSE with as low as 5K and START your journey to DAILY EARNINGS even while SLEEPING, all you need is your SMART PHONE. 4K TO 50K GUARANTEED EVERY SINGLE DAY . Drop your WHATSAPP NUMBER for more details.
or CLICK to join my WhatsApp group https:///FyaSnrlBt9HB1eZSi6eyMB

Re: Telecommunications, The New Oil Well by Oceandrive(f): 5:38pm On Jun 16, 2019
Your CERTIFICATE can only PAY you ONCE in 30DAYS, while RAGP pays you PER SECOND, PER SECOND✍

Lets Show You How�‍♀
Re: Telecommunications, The New Oil Well by Oceandrive(f): 6:58pm On Jun 16, 2019
We recharge we get paid in cash

We recharge we get paid in cars

We recharge we get paid in houses

We recharge we get paid in flight ticket

WHO SAID RAGP IS NOT WONDERFUL??

ABEG RECHARGE AND GET PAID ALL THE WAY
Re: Telecommunications, The New Oil Well by Oceandrive(f): 7:45am On Jun 17, 2019
We all recharge airtime/data constantly.

Why not add Recharge and Get Paid to whatever you are doing and get paid everytime you recharge?
Re: Telecommunications, The New Oil Well by Oceandrive(f): 6:39pm On Jun 20, 2019
I started a vtu business with 5k
I work at home and I get paid per seconds per minute, I can teach you for free

(1) (Reply)

Paypal Account / How To Start Your Business With Just $50 (N20,000)- A Real Life Story / Yoni Pearls Available In Large Quantities At Affordable Price.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.