Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,949 members, 7,824,977 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 10:23 PM

Singles Only - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Singles Only (437 Views)

Abuja Working Class Singles Only / Matchmaking For Matured Singles Only / Whatsapp Group For Warri Singles Only... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Singles Only by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jun 16, 2019
Singles in the house either single mothers and ladies drop your contact for hook up.
No need to die of loneliness.
Drop your contact we have people to hook up with you.
Ladies from 25yrs and above
Re: Singles Only by Nobody: 7:47am On Jul 06, 2019
Come in ladies..
They are waiting to hook up with you.
Drop your contact,don't let loneliness makes you think of what you won't do.
Re: Singles Only by Ojiniman: 5:19pm On Jul 06, 2019
How about the guys? I will help myself anyway.

I'm a man, late 30s, ready for marriage.

Don't really care for facial beauty. I have a thing for light skinned, tall women with big hips.
However lovely, I don't find small or average sized women that attractive. but big sized women *(tall and full bodied) always get me. When they are light skinned with big wide hips, I'm hooked.

Just trying to find a woman I can love and respect is all. One i will rush home to everyday instead of going to a hotel or bear palor.

If you are built so by nature please email me... whatapps 0902-9400-640

Thank you
Re: Singles Only by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jul 08, 2019
Good..single ladies drop your contacts for the single guys.
Re: Singles Only by Slym180(m): 11:52am On Jul 09, 2019
male, 34, single dad, living in ilorin, seeking a Yoruba, Muslim lady for a serious relationship that could lead to marriage in the nearest future . you can reach me on 08148619827

(1) (Reply)

Im In Love With Iice And Quickygirl,now Tell Me Who To Choose / Love / Birthday Is Near Female Friends Only To Attend. Stay In Abuja.(gbarimpa|)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.