Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,820 members, 7,817,394 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:27 AM

Juventus Appoints Maurizio Sarri As New Manager After Chelsea Exit - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Juventus Appoints Maurizio Sarri As New Manager After Chelsea Exit (25645 Views)

Lazio Appointed Maurizio Sarri As Their New Manager On A Two-year Contract / Willian Joins Arsenal On A Free Transfer After Chelsea Exit / Chelsea Coaching Staff Want Lampard To Replace Sarri As Their Next Manager (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Juventus Appoints Maurizio Sarri As New Manager After Chelsea Exit by chukwuibuipob: 7:21pm On Jun 16, 2019
cool Rolando to Win Sampion league cup
Re: Juventus Appoints Maurizio Sarri As New Manager After Chelsea Exit by myddmodnabastard: 7:21pm On Jun 16, 2019
Suspect33:
I just dey laff Ronaldo, no more balon d'or till he retires, even UCL e no go see again, Messi already has six (he's winning this years balon d'or) , copa America already in the bag, doubt Messi at your own risk grin
copa American ko copa aluminum ni go and give him see his mouth

4 Likes

Re: Juventus Appoints Maurizio Sarri As New Manager After Chelsea Exit by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 7:22pm On Jun 16, 2019
Success to him. He's a cool guy. Almost all the coaches in the world would like to manage Cr7.
Re: Juventus Appoints Maurizio Sarri As New Manager After Chelsea Exit by KanuSE: 7:22pm On Jun 16, 2019
Generalwoodz:
LIKE FOR SARRI
SHARE FOR BUHARI

Gerrarahere!
Re: Juventus Appoints Maurizio Sarri As New Manager After Chelsea Exit by SyrusdeHansome(m): 7:26pm On Jun 16, 2019
Suspect33:
I just dey laff Ronaldo, no more balon d'or till he retires, even UCL e no go see again, Messi already has six (he's winning this years balon d'or) , copa America already in the bag, doubt Messi at your own risk grin

Big fool!
Every reasonable football fan knows that Messi is overrated. He knows he can't function outside Barca that's why he doesn't have any ambition of playing outside the club. A country that parades the likes of Aguero, Dimaria, Dybala, Higuain, with players like Icardi not even making the squard shud be retaining the world cup but that keep making excuses for Messi. If he's that good let him leave Barcelona nd I'll start to bliv in him, but 4 now he's simply a hype.

1 Like

Re: Juventus Appoints Maurizio Sarri As New Manager After Chelsea Exit by Generalwoodz(m): 7:28pm On Jun 16, 2019
KanuSE:

Gerrarahere!
Whats paining you
Re: Juventus Appoints Maurizio Sarri As New Manager After Chelsea Exit by naijaproper: 7:28pm On Jun 16, 2019
Suspect33:

Are you aware Argentina lost 0-2 to Columbia yesterday in their opening match?

3 Likes

Re: Juventus Appoints Maurizio Sarri As New Manager After Chelsea Exit by legendsilver(m): 7:33pm On Jun 16, 2019
Oppinkloi:
Secret Recording Eyeglass. Get this quality CCTV Spy recording Eyeglass. This Eyeglass can video,audio,and can snap pictures secretly without no one knowing. The Eyeglass is good for business negotiations, crime investigation, secret recording, evidence for court.[/b]. Price is #15.000... To buy pls give us a call. Pay on delivery is available to all States in Nigeria..[b][/b]
Can I market this for you?
Re: Juventus Appoints Maurizio Sarri As New Manager After Chelsea Exit by okeniti: 7:39pm On Jun 16, 2019
Would like to see what he does with his midfield options of Khedira, Can, Bentacur, Pjanic, Matuidi and Ramsey. Fantastic headache to have.
Re: Juventus Appoints Maurizio Sarri As New Manager After Chelsea Exit by Regiomontanus(m): 7:41pm On Jun 16, 2019
So this means no ucl and bolloon d'or for Ronaldo? Na sarriball Ronaldo go take collect balloon d'or? So Ronaldo chapter done close be that?

Re: Juventus Appoints Maurizio Sarri As New Manager After Chelsea Exit by zainkay: 7:42pm On Jun 16, 2019
SyrusdeHansome:

Big fool!
Every reasonable football fan knows that Messi is overrated. He knows he can't function outside Barca that's why he doesn't have any ambition of playing outside the club. A country that parades the likes of Aguero, Dimaria, Dybala, Higuain, with players like Icardi not even making the squard shud be retaining the world cup but that keep making excuses for Messi. If he's that good let him leave Barcelona nd I'll start to bliv in him, but 4 now he's simply a hype.
You don't have a point bro, you think the thrash you wrote up there portrays how reasonable you are.. just say "every Ronaldo fanboy knows that Messi is overrated"..stop claiming what you are not
Re: Juventus Appoints Maurizio Sarri As New Manager After Chelsea Exit by babakb: 7:50pm On Jun 16, 2019
Sarri is free to smoke now.

And he would be licking Cr7 assss now
Re: Juventus Appoints Maurizio Sarri As New Manager After Chelsea Exit by fineguy11(m): 7:52pm On Jun 16, 2019
ZombieTERROR:

Sarri that removed the best DM in the world from his position.... Certainly won't be missed.. Likewise Hazard

Other players will step up...
This is a good news for the blues
your opinion.
Re: Juventus Appoints Maurizio Sarri As New Manager After Chelsea Exit by zibya: 7:54pm On Jun 16, 2019
IsaAbubakar:
i don't know why i felt this is a wrong move by Juventus
Shatap and get out. You don't know Jack about football. Nonsense Trash
Re: Juventus Appoints Maurizio Sarri As New Manager After Chelsea Exit by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jun 16, 2019
[quote author=Hotfreezer post=79392657]Chelsea fans were yabbing Sarri not knowing something bigger and better was on the way for him. Now that he has left Chelsea, they are trying to act unruffled outside but deep down, they have realised how foolish they were.

Na Wenger una go still sign for Chelsea las las.

As a Chelsea fan, i was skeptical about Sarri's appointment last July but the real anti -Sarri chants did not real break-out until the total ineptitude at Bournemouth, Man city, Everton and the FA Cup game against Man united . He was stubborn with his tactics and opposition teams read his game plan (Jorginho) quite well, that whenever the bloke is marked out of a game, there's no way back for Chelsea couple with the fact that Kante (the best defensive midfielder in the world has been played out of position and that really exposed our back 4 ).
Irrespective of all these, he put in much effort to make the team play beautiful football (that we saw against Arsenal UEL final, Home game against Watford, Home game against Westham, Cardiff, Arsenal, Liverpool and few other games) and gave Loftus cheek, Odoi & Christensen more game time. He deserved recognition but his approach is suited to the Seria A.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Juventus Appoints Maurizio Sarri As New Manager After Chelsea Exit by fineguy11(m): 7:57pm On Jun 16, 2019
ZombieTERROR:
He should take Jouginho too

Removing Kante from his DM position was ill thought out
that decision gave us the europa leauge. you have no right to critique him. you just a fan..he knows the game with years of experience on his side..
Re: Juventus Appoints Maurizio Sarri As New Manager After Chelsea Exit by ImpregnaTor(m): 7:58pm On Jun 16, 2019
but the question is will sari ball favour ororo's style
Re: Juventus Appoints Maurizio Sarri As New Manager After Chelsea Exit by jelel6: 7:59pm On Jun 16, 2019
ZombieTERROR:

Sarri that removed the best DM in the world from his position.... Certainly won't be missed.. Likewise Hazard

Other players will step up...
This is a good news for the blues

The "best Dm" finished 5th last two seasons ago when he played there. The bottom line is with only Hazard and Kante the two world class players, finishing their is the miracle of the season.

Lampard will surely play Kante in his position at the base of midfield. But that won't stop Chelsea finishing outside the top 4. Chelsea fans will either shout fuvk every player or fuvk Lampard next season.
Re: Juventus Appoints Maurizio Sarri As New Manager After Chelsea Exit by jelel6: 8:03pm On Jun 16, 2019
SyrusdeHansome:

Big fool!

Reporter -: who's the best player in the world?
Arsene Wenger :- Messi.

Reporter :- who's the best player in history?
Arsene Wenger :- Messi
Re: Juventus Appoints Maurizio Sarri As New Manager After Chelsea Exit by seborrhic: 8:04pm On Jun 16, 2019
Good riddance.
This is one of the times when winning a trophy does not disguise your inefficiencies and disgusting image you portrayed of a great club.
Anyone who claims Chelsea would miss Sarri should go back and relearn how to watch football.
Again,good riddance to disgusting rubbish.
Re: Juventus Appoints Maurizio Sarri As New Manager After Chelsea Exit by jelel6: 8:05pm On Jun 16, 2019
okeniti:
Would like to see what he does with his midfield options of Khedira, Can, Bentacur, Pjanic, Matuidi and Ramsey. Fantastic headache to have.

Pjanic will be his jorginho. Ramsey will be his Kovacic. And Bencantur will be his Kante.

I don't see Matuidi starting up to 10 games.
Re: Juventus Appoints Maurizio Sarri As New Manager After Chelsea Exit by IsaAbubakar: 8:05pm On Jun 16, 2019
[s]
zibya:
Shatap and get out. You don't know Jack about football. Nonsense Trash
[/s]
Balderdash and claptrap
Re: Juventus Appoints Maurizio Sarri As New Manager After Chelsea Exit by proxillin(m): 8:08pm On Jun 16, 2019
Hotfreezer:
Chelsea fans were yabbing Sarri not knowing something bigger and better was on the way for him. Now that he has left Chelsea, they are trying to act unruffled outside but deep down, they have realised how foolish they were.

Na Wenger una go still sign for Chelsea las las.

It's prayer answered..im the happiest fan.

Manuited fans crying for chelsea. They know sarri will turn juvetus and Ronaldo to ordinary passing team like chelsea.

Passing up and down...no result...

Ronaldo go hear am..lolz
Re: Juventus Appoints Maurizio Sarri As New Manager After Chelsea Exit by seborrhic: 8:08pm On Jun 16, 2019
IsaAbubakar:
i don't know why i felt this is a wrong move by Juventus
Your feeling is spot on and you ain't the only one feeling it.
I see Juventus for the first time in 8years not winning the scudetto and exiting the Champions league at the group phase with Sarri in charge.

2 Likes

Re: Juventus Appoints Maurizio Sarri As New Manager After Chelsea Exit by Ubdavis(m): 8:09pm On Jun 16, 2019
Juve can still win their title without a coach...
Re: Juventus Appoints Maurizio Sarri As New Manager After Chelsea Exit by zibya: 8:10pm On Jun 16, 2019
IsaAbubakar:
[s][/s]
Balderdash and claptrap
Shatap and get out
Re: Juventus Appoints Maurizio Sarri As New Manager After Chelsea Exit by proxillin(m): 8:10pm On Jun 16, 2019
jelel6:

Pjanic will be his jorginho. Ramsey will be his Kovacic. And Bencantur will be his Kante.

I don't see Matuidi starting up to 10 games.

Other fans are trying to cry us whereas we were the laughing stock of last season. They even called sarriball sorryball.

They r now angry we got rid of him..they r. Afraid now..

See them with fake cries..bad belle people
Re: Juventus Appoints Maurizio Sarri As New Manager After Chelsea Exit by proxillin(m): 8:13pm On Jun 16, 2019
jelel6:

The "best Dm" finished 5th last two seasons ago when he played there. The bottom line is with only Hazard and Kante the two world class players, finishing their is the miracle of the season.

Lampard will surely play Kante in his position at the base of midfield. But that won't stop Chelsea finishing outside the top 4. Chelsea fans will either shout fuvk every player or fuvk Lampard next season.

LolZ...we are happy with that..

We have not lost any game in Hazard's absence...end of story
Re: Juventus Appoints Maurizio Sarri As New Manager After Chelsea Exit by IsaAbubakar: 8:15pm On Jun 16, 2019
[s]
zibya:
Shatap and get out
[/s]
claptrap and stupid trash
Re: Juventus Appoints Maurizio Sarri As New Manager After Chelsea Exit by crazygod(m): 8:26pm On Jun 16, 2019
Suspect33:
Which messi is winning balon d'or? Messi that can't win Colombia with Argentina is the one that wants to win copa America abi? undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria Football League Match In 1978. Throwback Photo / Gonzalez Reacts To Neymar Racism Claims.. / ‘I Am Proud Real Madrid Fans Want Me’- Jose Mourinho

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.