Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,035 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

Post Utme Tips For Unilorin Aspirants - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Post Utme Tips For Unilorin Aspirants (404 Views)

For Unilorin Aspirants Admission Whatsapp Group Drop Your Number / 2018/2019 UNILORIN ASPIRANTS / 2018/2019 Unilorin Aspirants Meets Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Post Utme Tips For Unilorin Aspirants by thebrainyfox: 3:16pm On Jun 16, 2019
POST UTME TIPS FOR UNILORIN ASPIRANTS

Written by: PHILOMATH (The Writing Mathematician)�

Hello, Potential Unilorites!!�

Yes, you're a potential unilorite because I'm very sure you will be given admission, could you please quickly claim the prayer?

�������

My name is Philomath, a writer and a blogger, in this post, I will be sharing some hints and questions to you, please try them before looking at the answers.

�����

QUESTIONS

1.We demand she ............. Our money
A. Pay B. Pays C. Payed
2. My club.............twice in a month.
A. Meet B. Met C. Meets
3. They suggest he........... Away.
A. Go B. Goes C. Went
4. We resolved that the secretary............
A. Resign B. Resigns C.Resigned
5.More than one orange........... Here.
A. Is B. Are C. Were.

Are you done?, cool�. What are your answers?, you're sure of yourself right?�

The answers to those questions is this.
1. A 2. A. 3. A 4. A 5. A
����������

Are you surprised?, you want to argue, this is against what you read na�! Lol.

I can't believe this abeg!, I don't agree at all....������

According to law of Concord, singular subject takes singular verb and plural subject takes plural verb, check question 1 na, "she" should be followed with a singular verb, lol.�������

You might be good in English, yes very good. But you might not be good enough for unilorin post utme, if you aren't extra careful, you might fail the exam and lost to overconfidence.
������

Imagine if someone told you that "I went to a barber and told the barber that I want to ________ my hair"

The answer to the above question is barber not barb

But if unilorin asked this, you will definitely fail it because barb sounds okay to you compare to barber, don't think you can pass unilorin post utme because you can speak good English.

Don't judge the correctness of any sentence in English base on how they sound when you pronounce them, most of the correct English sentences sound absurd/odd to hearing.✅✅✅✅

Lemme shock you, from research....it can be verified that Unilorin do set questions from exemption of rules���

So, knowing rules alone can't work. You need a mentor and a tutor.

���������
How will I get one now?

Don't worry, solution is here.
Just click this link.
https:///+2347033748014/?text=Hello,%20I%20need%20a%20mentor%20and%20a%20tutor,%20I%20am%20a%20unilorin%20aspirant.
Re: Post Utme Tips For Unilorin Aspirants by thebrainyfox: 3:16pm On Jun 16, 2019
https:///+2347033748014/?text=Hello,%20I%20need%20a%20mentor%20and%20a%20tutor,%20I%20am%20a%20unilorin%20aspirant.

(1) (Reply)

University Of Benin Teaching Hospital, Benin City 2019/2020 Internship Form Is / Word Of The Day! 'pauciloquent' / Like South Africa Like Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.